Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2010, 11:40 AM
Elite Fan

I guess SOW or SID's twitter or whatever reported the news that just broke could be false..GAH I hope so!! *Crossing fingers* LOL!

Hey Chasity
It'll be by your side
angel_wings05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 03:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys, just checking in.

Sigh, still bummed about the rumors. But, I hear our girl was on today with Sky and she was gorgeous and fantastic per usual.

Hey, I know everyone is busy but if you could just make a phone call to ABC, it would be appreciated! If you have ten minutes to write a letter, that is even better as snail mail is supposed to be the most effective way to get TIIC attention. And, a quick email in support is great as well. I know it takes time but these transmissions don't have to be masterpieces. Just tell TIIC how you feel about Tea and why she should remain on the show.

I do hope I am allowed to do this. Here is some contact info for the show. Not certain if this has already been posted.

ABC Comment line 1-818-460-7477
Hit 1 at the first option
Hit 2 at the second option
Hit 663 at the third option

You will have 30 seconds to leave a message

Brian Frons, ABCD President
500 S. Buena Vista St.
Burbank, CA 91521-4551

brian.frons@abc.com

Florencia Lozano
c/o One Life to Live
ABC Daytime
320 West 66th Street
New York, NY 10023

Frank Valentini
Executive Producer, One Life to Live
ABC Daytime
320 West 66th Street
New York, NY 10023
frank.valentini@abc.com

Ron Carlivati
Head Writer, One Life to Live
ABC Daytime
77 West 66th Street
New York, NY 10023

Florencia also has a Facebook page up and if anyone is a member, you can be added as a friend and leave a message for her. I can only imagine things must be tough for her right now, regardless of what is actually going on at OLTL, so it would be great if anyone could stop by for some encouragement.

Just do a search for Florencia Lozano and the page with her pic will show up. Her fan club pres has verified it is official.

Thanks a lot for whatever you guys can do be it a phone call, write a letter or continue to blog/post support for her on the boards. It all helps!

Take Care,

Snugglebug

P.S. I truly apologize if I wasn't allowed to post this info. Just let me know and I will delete.
Old 03-20-2010, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

No you don't have to delete it. It helps because I don't think not all of us have the info how to get access to this. So now this is very helpful that we will put our word out there for their attention.

I am friend with FL and is the one she took a picture with Kassie? If yea, then that's her. She was so gorgeous in that picture. So cute!

And yes, she was on scenes with Sky and then Eli. Her scenes with Eli is kinda random but whatever. But her scenes with Sky were so nice and heartwarming. She even told him about her experience with Todd about keeping a secret and all that. I had to smile when she told him that Gigi didn't care about him because she's now a bad guy to take this child away from him, but she did same thing with Todd by keeping Dani secret but Todd didn't take her away because it took a while for him to forgive her and then they loved each other and was together. So I was so giddy because that shows that Todd reallyyyyy cares about her and loves her so much that he forgave her unlike Gigi's toward Sky. She had to make him see it that Gigi is now a bad guy in this situation which is why it happened to him.
deep within me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 05:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks, Star. I always get confused about the rules for this board, lol.

I think the picture is a photo of just FL wearing a red and black top.

I thought Tea's scenes with Eli were great because you could clearly see her planning to get information about the case despite her claiming otherwise. It was so funny.

I loved Tea's convo with Sky too. First, how great was she with that little girl? Second, I loved how she made it clear to Sky that you have to love your child more than anyone or anything else. You have to sacrifice for your child and sometimes that means hurting or protecting her from the people you love. Tea felt she had to sacrifice her love for Todd for her daughter. Tea is saying that if he wishes to be Sierra's parent and have his rightful place in her life, he must sacrifice his love and need to protect Gigi for his daughter. This convo gave us such insight on the sacrifice Tea is making and how much she loves her daughter. No one can say that she doesn't love Dani. No one.
Old 03-20-2010, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's alright, hun.

Oh yeah, I just typed and found out it was her. Apparently she deleted her old account and made a new one. I mean she was my first when she had a pic of herself with Kassie so I guess that's why she deleted it and made this account.

Anyways, yes that's right. I love when she said all the right things to Sky but same time it broke my heart hearing her saying that because of whole T/K thing that pissed me off. The more Tea talked about her relationship with Todd, the more pissed off I am at T/K for doing this to her, urgh. Anyways, yes she really loves her daughter so much, even more than her own happiness.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oh, I know, Star. I just don't understand why Todd isn't fighting for his family. That, I simply do not understand. He is fighting tooth and nail for Kelly. If anything, he would be punishing Tea for walking away. But proclaiming Kelly is his future (though, I know it was under the guise of his paper but really. The chick does a blog.) I mean, can I get more than three weeks between Todd and Tea breaking up despite being terribly in love with one another and Todd proclaiming that another woman is his future? Is that too much to ask here?

OK, sorry, back to Tea since this is her thread.

Oh, I so loved Tea's snarky comment about how she "Couldn't possibly steal another man from Blair." Loved that one! Cause, Tea never had to steal anyone from Blair but you just know Blair sees it that way. Also loved Tea kissing Eli goodbye on the cheek while promising to wipe the floor with him in court the next day. Hey, and the way Eli kissed her on her cheek back was soooo sweet....IN A FRIEND WAY.

Last edited by Snugglebug1; 03-24-2010 at 01:38 PM Reason: Correction Tea-Kelly
Snugglebug1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasity05 (View Post)
Add me to the list please! I love her and I hope the rumors are untrue.
I'll add you now
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
like a perfect storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 08:51 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scheming Star (View Post)
Tea was so awesome this week, but I had to FF her scenes with Gigi. I am sooo sorry but Gigi in same room with everybody will TURN ME OFF big time. Urgh. I can't stand that bitch! So I had to FF her scenes when Gigi is around. No thanks.
Loving the Gigi hate almost as much as I love Tea!
Old 03-29-2010, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

^I know right?! That's how I feel.

And I had to lol at some people commenting Gigi's hair was much improvement and all that, I was like uh...no, she was the worst fug I have ever seen. I wasn't feeling her style this week, lmfao.

Anyways, if she is in scenes with her, I had to FF though. I CANT bear to hear her lies and her hollier than thou attitude every single time, urgh. Just GTFO, kthanks.
Old 03-30-2010, 05:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scheming Star (View Post)
^I know right?! That's how I feel.

And I had to lol at some people commenting Gigi's hair was much improvement and all that, I was like uh...no, she was the worst fug I have ever seen. I wasn't feeling her style this week, lmfao.

Anyways, if she is in scenes with her, I had to FF though. I CANT bear to hear her lies and her hollier than thou attitude every single time, urgh. Just GTFO, kthanks.
THAT!!!! is my problem with Gigi right now. And eventhough I flove Tea I so FF those scenes. She just makes me so Her and the duche Rex!
Old 04-08-2010, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

This girl needs love! <33333333 She's been awesome lately

Sara | tumblr
Old 04-09-2010, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

You should post this thread every time you post on TnT thread.

Anyways, I was so happy to see Tea being so badass this week! She told the jerky cop off at the station to keep an eye on Sky and then she tried to fight for Sky's future at the court but stupid Sky let himself screwed over and wanted to be at Stateville. It's stupid. One glance at Gigi, bam! he plead guilty and is sent to jail for how long, I don't know. Tea tried to fix his mistake but urgh, he won't let it.

Last edited by deep within me; 05-17-2014 at 10:15 PM
Old 05-04-2010, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

I always forget to post here!

as I've said before, gorgeous icons bb

Sara | tumblr
Old 05-04-2010, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Sara!

OMFG!!!!!!!! aslaksldalskallaallak! Gaaaaah. Tea!!!!!!

I was so tearing up when I saw her scenes yesterday. Poor woman has to find out that she only has 6 months to live. Oh noooooo. No chance at repair at the moment but give it couple weeks. I want to smack Greg's face when he said that Tea couldn't have surgery right away. I am like umm, no, you egocentric ass-hole, Tea is HBIC and she has every rights to do what she demands! Let her have it! Urgh.

And Blair and Tea, gah, I am starting to love them more and more. I think I will flove their frienemies. They probably are one of my shippings, lol. I can't freaking wait to see more of them especially that today Blair finally found out that Tea is dying and she will of course go straight to her and confront/comfort her about her own situation. Gah. This is gonna be so heartwrenching for sure.
Old 05-04-2010, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

i'm actually gonna love the Blair/Tea stuff, hated blair last summer when she did all that stuff but she's been softening towards Tea and i love it

Sara | tumblr
Reply   Post New Thread