Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2021, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well the good thing is if Dante gets with anyone, he wouldn't be cheating on Lulu! So it won't be a cheating while Lulu is in the coma storyline.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 05:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Well the good thing is if Dante gets with anyone, he wouldn't be cheating on Lulu! So it won't be a cheating while Lulu is in the coma storyline.
I guess it could be worse, Dante could have gotten with Maxie, her best friend, or someone like Brooklynn after what she did to them or Britt.
Old 02-23-2021, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Remember when Dante got with her cousin Valerie? So regardless of anything, whoever he's with right now is not considered cheating so it's really nothing to worry about. It just might be more drama when she wakes up but at least there is no cheating involved.
I've seen a good amount of stories where the husband (or wife) gets involved with someone else when their love is in the coma and then the coma person wakes up and drama...

In general, I don't feel the writers have known how to write for them (especially Lulu) in like the past 5 years so I am from the mindset that she's in the coma because of that and when they finally have a story for them and Lulu as a character, she'll be back.
She's been on the show for a long time and half of that time she's been completely sidelineded. Even when Dante/Lulu were together, we had the cheating storyline and then Dante leaving and then Lulu barely being seeing so probably the next storyline will finally be a good one... whenever Lulu wakes up.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread