Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2017, 08:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Who was a fan of Mona and Erica's relationship? Do you have a favorite scene?

♥ tess/oliver | sydney/vaughn | faith/angel | dawson/joey | lex/lana | rogue/wolverine | harry/hermione | lois/clark | spike/buffy ♥

Paradise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 05:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

On episode 2 the second season of STRANGER THINGS on Netflix, a character is watching an old All My Children episode(this series is set in 1984) and imitating Erica Kane! Erica says something like "People are going to be aghast!"(aghast pronounced a-GHAHST). I won't spoil who it is imitating but it's ADORABLE.
Fooltocry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 01:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fooltocry (View Post)
On episode 2 the second season of STRANGER THINGS on Netflix, a character is watching an old All My Children episode(this series is set in 1984) and imitating Erica Kane! Erica says something like "People are going to be aghast!"(aghast pronounced a-GHAHST). I won't spoil who it is imitating but it's ADORABLE.
I just saw this episode. The ST producers really did their homework, cause the clip they choose came from the fall of 1984 just like the series takes place. It's a clip where the Mike Roy recast wants to marry Erica right now and Erica says that's not like him and Mike says something about how Erica had made him wild and impetuous. Eleven repeats the words Impetuous and Agahst. I still haven't watched the rest of the season yet, but it should be interesting if this scene actually plays a role at all as her story continues.
tslpsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 02:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh well now I'm going to have to watch the show! How cool! Wow, I really want to see that scene between Mike and Erica. I loved them. Was there any reason he wanted to marry her immediately besides his undying love for her? Haha, a-GHAHST, I love it.

Here are some icons of Erica I made. Enjoy.

♥ tess/oliver | sydney/vaughn | faith/angel | dawson/joey | lex/lana | rogue/wolverine | harry/hermione | lois/clark | spike/buffy ♥

Old 11-04-2017, 05:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise (View Post)
Oh well now I'm going to have to watch the show! How cool! Wow, I really want to see that scene between Mike and Erica. I loved them. Was there any reason he wanted to marry her immediately besides his undying love for her? Haha, a-GHAHST, I love it.

Here are some icons of Erica I made. Enjoy.

Cool icons!

Here's the clip:
https://twitter.com/GetPaulHoward/st...42860048474112

As for the story, I don't remember the details other than this was when Adam was presumed dead in a plane crash (Erica was married to Adam) but really he turned out to be kidnapped by Billy Clyde living in some trailer park while Erica moved Mike Roy into the Chandler Mansion and married him.
Old 11-08-2017, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Those icons are so lovely.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 01:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks! I'm glad you like them! And FYI, today is Susan Lucci's birthday!

Happy Birthday, Susan Lucci ~ The Reigning Queen of Daytime! 🥂

Old 01-01-2018, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's a great picture.
Old 02-25-2018, 03:45 PM
Loyal Fan

More Erica Kane photos!

Adam and Erica celebrate a toast at Jenny and Greg‘s wedding reception.

Erica & Charlie meet Paul Anka.

Larkin Malloy and Susan Lucci of All My Children.

Old 02-25-2018, 05:50 PM
Loyal Fan

The Erica and Charlie thing was so weird (though I think she was with him when it was another actor). I mean she had been married to his father AND engaged to his grandfather!

One of my favorite lines of Erica's was at the Jenny and Greg wedding, when someone brings up how she is dressed and she snaps back "Maybe I didn't feel like getting dressed up for yet another one of Jenny's weddings" -- this of course referring to when Jenny was about to marry Tony like a month or two before. What makes it funnier is that its Erica of all people saying this.

So sad about Larkin Malloy. I loved him as Sky on the Edge of Night the most. He was a good actor. Travis turned into a real dick after the whole fake baby napping thing though with Bianca, then knocking up Barbara for spare baby parts and acting like Erica was the devil for sleeping with Jack when he cheated first. And this is from someone who never liked Jack and Erica together either.

BTW if you are a fan of Erica and Travis, BlueRose8508 has been posting a lot of episodes from 1987 recently. AMC was really good at this time. Especially the whole Palmer/Natalie/Ross/Ellen/Mark/Julie story.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9-...n1r8M4A/videos

---------------------------

Also Munecojim has been recently posting episodes from 1995
https://www.youtube.com/user/munecojim/videos

Last edited by tslpsh; 02-25-2018 at 06:19 PM
Old 03-13-2018, 05:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey, Paradise, over on the SMG board there's a Kendall thread and we've been talking about the whole Erica/Kendall story.
Old 03-15-2018, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Erica looks so beautiful in those pictures.
Old 03-22-2018, 12:53 PM
Loyal Fan

<<The Erica and Charlie thing was so weird (though I think she was with him when it was another actor). I mean she had been married to his father AND engaged to his grandfather!>>

That was weird! Way to go through a family, lol. Only Erica Kane!

<<One of my favorite lines of Erica's was at the Jenny and Greg wedding, when someone brings up how she is dressed and she snaps back "Maybe I didn't feel like getting dressed up for yet another one of Jenny's weddings" -- this of course referring to when Jenny was about to marry Tony like a month or two before. What makes it funnier is that its Erica of all people saying this.>>

lol I love Erica's pot/kettle moments. Were Jenny & Greg married before she and Adam were? It was Jenny and Greg as witnesses to Erica & Adam's wedding, right?

<<So sad about Larkin Malloy. I loved him as Sky on the Edge of Night the most. He was a good actor. Travis turned into a real dick after the whole fake baby napping thing though with Bianca, then knocking up Barbara for spare baby parts and acting like Erica was the devil for sleeping with Jack when he cheated first. And this is from someone who never liked Jack and Erica together either.>>

They did make him into a dick and it bugged me because I really liked Travis and Erica. They were very romantic and then they just destroyed it. Grrrrr. Yeah, I'm another person who didn't really like Jack and Erica together. I mean, a lawyer, really? For Erica? I don't think so. They wrote Jack so consistently inconsistent that it made it hard to know how to feel about him. His lawyer ethics prevented him from lying under oath so Erica wouldn't lose Bianca yet he has no problem hiding/disposing a body for Laurel a few years later? Then when Erica kidnaps Maria's baby, even though he was in love with Erica, he agrees to be Maria's lawyer and yet can't follow through on his closing speech because it would put Erica in prison? Dude, then why'd you take the case at all? I don't know, I just couldn't count on Jack with Erica. He'd be wonderful and then he'd be totally unreliable.

<<BTW if you are a fan of Erica and Travis, BlueRose8508 has been posting a lot of episodes from 1987 recently. AMC was really good at this time. Especially the whole Palmer/Natalie/Ross/Ellen/Mark/Julie story.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9-...n1r8M4A/videos>>

Thanks so much! I can't wait to check them out.

Old 03-22-2018, 12:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tslpsh (View Post)
Hey, Paradise, over on the SMG board there's a Kendall thread and we've been talking about the whole Erica/Kendall story.

Could you post a link? I can't find the thread. Thanks!

Old 03-25-2018, 12:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise (View Post)
Could you post a link? I can't find the thread. Thanks!
http://www.fanforum.com/f72/kendall-...dall-63161112/
Reply   Post New Thread