Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2016, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I guess Chloe gave Victor the real journal pages?
The latest episode I watched was 8/17, so I'm now only 2 episodes behind.

I loved us viewers getting to see Chloe's point of view instead of her just getting labeled insane. That scene with Delia was just so sad. She couldn't go on with what she was doing any longer. And I believe part of it was because she saw how much it was destroying Chelsea.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 11:41 PM
Master Fan

Love the actress, didn't know she was on Y&R. What makes her character a soap bitch? Does she go after lots of married men? Start a lot of drama? Just not a easy character to get along with? I'm curious.
Old 08-21-2016, 04:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
Love the actress, didn't know she was on Y&R. What makes her character a soap bitch? Does she go after lots of married men? Start a lot of drama? Just not a easy character to get along with? I'm curious.
She's not a bad person to me.

Chloe and Chelsea are former BFF however, Chloe always hated her love in Adam.
Chloe and Billy had one child together, Delia.
2013 one night, Billy left Delia in the car with the dog Dash while he went to get ice cream.
Dash ran out the car and Delia followed him.
During this time, Chelsea was at the theater with her then boyfriend Kevin.

A car hit Delia, and that person was Adam... at first Adam didn't know he ran over anyone so he drove off.

Delia was pronounced dead in one of the heartbreaking terrific acting episodes you'll ever watch.

This video here shows the pain so perfectly!

Adam found out it was himself that ran over Delia, but instead of fessing up to the crime, he was going to run away with an unknowing Chelsea to Paris.

Eventually everyone found out about Adam, but first it was Billy (Billy Miller's last few Y&R scenes) who held Adam up at gun point to get him to confess to what he did. Billy and Adam went for a little drive, a loss control of a gun and someone was shot and an explosion which seemed like Adam died in.

Months later we found out that Adam was alive but he had plastic surgery which worked well for the new casting of Justin Hartley. Sage is the woman responsible for the plastic surgery, because Adam never planned that however, he came into town and acted like this guy Gabriel Bingham for months.

Then finally! after such a long way, the truth about Gabe really being Adam came out and no one was more upset than Billy.... and of course a returning Chloe!

Elizabeth Hendrickson was off the show since like 2014. But she returned just in time for this Adam storyline. She was going to shot him point blank but Chelsea stopped her.

However, Adam sentence was announced... and he did NOT get arrested, instead he got 5 years probation. No jail time or nothing and Chloe felt that was not justice for her Delia.

The scene of her running Adam down!

I felt she wanted to kill Adam the same way he killed her daughter.

However, since this is a soap. Adam was okay like days later and did some rescuing after he got hit.

Anyway on to now! She worked with Victor Newman to frame Adam for a crime he did not commit since he didn't pay for the one he did commit and Chelsea (Adam's wife) has no idea about Chloe's involvement for her husband being in jail right now. Chloe did it because she felt it was justice for Delia, finally.
Old 08-21-2016, 05:09 AM
Master Fan

OMG so I've just found out that Liz & Jeff have worked together as romantic interests on both Y&R (Chlonan) and AMC (Maggie/Jonathon).
My greatest shipping dream tbh is for Bella to somehow be Ronan's daughter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
She's not a bad kind of soap bitch more the sassy says things like she sees them type of soap bitch. If that makes sense it might not.
Old 09-06-2016, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's kind of sad that Elizabeth was brought in because JH was leaving. Wait to mess up Chloe's character even more.
Elizabeth is doing a great job... however, Chloe. I feel she went a bit over the edge.
Old 09-06-2016, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
It's kind of sad that Elizabeth was brought in because JH was leaving. Wait to mess up Chloe's character even more.
Elizabeth is doing a great job... however, Chloe. I feel she went a bit over the edge.
I agree . It made an amazing story but poor Chloe and Adam both JH and Elizabeth did amazing during those scenes. I wonder now how this will all play out with Chloe and Bella since as of now she's fatherless and once it comes out I can't see Chloe sticking around.

Icon by Fiona
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 10:12 PM
Master Fan

Elizabeth is an incredible actress but i straight up hate Chloe now she's beyond repair for me now especially when she's smirking listening/seeing the pain she's brought to Chelsea/Connor. She's truly heartless. Though I'll admit it's interesting watching someone other than Victor being heartlessly remorseless getting away with the bs they pull.
Old 09-11-2016, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm just shocked to see someone actually be a better threat than Chloe... however, I do like that Chloe isn't a character who is changing what she's going after for guilt. She wanted Adam nailed down, and she stopped at nothing to make sure it happened.
Old 09-12-2016, 08:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm just shocked to see someone actually be a better threat than Chloe... however, I do like that Chloe isn't a character who is changing what she's going after for guilt. She wanted Adam nailed down, and she stopped at nothing to make sure it happened.
I'm so confused what are you talking about?!
Old 09-12-2016, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
I'm so confused what are you talking about?!
Actually I meant a better threat than Victor.
Old 09-12-2016, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
I agree it was a nice twist up having Chloe be the bad guy instead of Victor for once. Chloe's going to be a character people love to hate. I must say though, Elizabeth plays bad so good.

Icon by Fiona
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
I agree it was a nice twist up having Chloe be the bad guy instead of Victor for once. Chloe's going to be a character people love to hate. I must say though, Elizabeth plays bad so good.
Even though Chloe is to blame for all of this, ultimately this is ALL Victor's fault. BECAUSE Chloe was perfectly clear for her hatred to Adam, so why Victor teamed up with her while he was locked away is a bit stupid on his part if he didn't want Adam to really get arrested.

That's seriously like someone working with Phyllis to nail down Victor and expect her to back away in the end.
Chloe hates Adam harder than anyone.
Old 09-13-2016, 01:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Even though Chloe is to blame for all of this, ultimately this is ALL Victor's fault. BECAUSE Chloe was perfectly clear for her hatred to Adam, so why Victor teamed up with her while he was locked away is a bit stupid on his part if he didn't want Adam to really get arrested.

That's seriously like someone working with Phyllis to nail down Victor and expect her to back away in the end.
Chloe hates Adam harder than anyone.
Victor's ego got the better of him on thinking he could control Chloe and that it would all end how he wanted but he was dead wrong! Exactly Chloe's hate for Adam will never end and clearly hasn't even with his "death" so she was never going to adhere to what Victor wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
It was a great if not slightly predictable twist in the sense that of course she was going to be the one with the fire and true hatred for Adam to follow through on her plans. Agreed, Elizabeth does bad so good.
Old 09-14-2016, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I wonder how long is Elizabeth even around. I thought she was only going to be around for a little while so I'm curious.
Old 09-17-2016, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

I'm curious who she was texting because I didnt believe a word of what she said to Kevin about it being her mother. Though it could've been Victor since they did later meet up.

Quote:
I wonder how long is Elizabeth even around. I thought she was only going to be around for a little while so I'm curious.
I vaguely recall reading something that said she was back full-time so I took that as meaning she's on contract.