Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2017, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I haven't watched in 2 weeks but I really wish they would give her more of a storyline.
Elizabeth Hendrickson is way too talented to just be doing nothing but smiling and nodding....

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

Elizabeth Hendrickson is way too talented to just be doing nothing but smiling and nodding....
THIS!! I dont know the storylines either but i haven't heard anything going on with Chloe in months. Wasting all that talent again. Sadly she's a character they have no idea what to do with 99% of the time.

Bella's paternity should be exposed by now! Whether they make Billy the daddy (still say a huge NO to it being Kevin), bring back Chance/Ronan as the surprise daddy or cast a newbie.
Old 02-15-2017, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ At this point, I'd rather it be someone other than Kevin or Billy but I still believe it'll be Billy's. It'd bring angst for Kevin/Chloe and that's what soaps are about. It seems it's too easy for it to be Kevin's... if it is, great luck but I don't see it.

Also, since Elizabeth was moved to series regular, I was hoping for something more but what's going on with her character right now is ridiculous. Such a waste for her ever returning. They just had her return to ruin her character even more and did nothing with her sense.

Old 02-15-2017, 09:25 PM
Master Fan

^ I still think she's Billy's too. It being Kevin remains pointless on every level imaginable there's no story there he'd accept it and Chloe's lies on the spot. If it's Billy, an ex or a random newbie that opens the floodgates for fresh drama and material for Liz to play.
Old 02-15-2017, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

And Elizabeth does so great when it comes to drama and emotion.
I think I want Chloe to have something new and fresh which is why I probably want it to just be a random newbie...

However, the new showrunners have a different plan from what the old ones had... so the new once might want it to be Kevin since they had Gloria say Bella looked like Kevin....
The old showrunners kept having scripts of how Bella looks like Delia = Billy. lol

Old 02-15-2017, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

^ Most boring and lack of imagination story to go with if they make Kevin the father since he's already playing daddy. I'm with you if it isn't Billy it should be a newbie but in my heart I want it to be Ronan.
Old 02-15-2017, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Hopefully it is but it just feels like he'll be the least candidate. Surprise us viewers but I just feel is she wanted a Delia clone, it has to be Billy.

Hopefully these showrunners even remember Ronan since they don't seem to remember a lot of things from the past 7 years. Hopefully they got the cliffnotes on him though but we'll see.

Old 02-25-2017, 02:18 AM
Master Fan

Y&R really just dont care about showcasing Chloe as a character since they're content with marrying her off to Kevin again. Even though everything I've seen of fan reactions has Chloe/Mariah as being more prefered by most than Chloe/Kevin.
Old 02-25-2017, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I'm a week away now and it seem they don't care for Chloe so, no idea why she's even on the show. They are just wasting Elizabeth talents.

Old 02-26-2017, 12:47 AM
Master Fan

^ I really dont understand how or why she's so misused and it's been this way through almost her entire run on the show. The only time the stories worked was when she arrived pregnant with Delia, the fling with Ronan and Delia's death. They might as well have brought her in to usher in Adam's exit then be exposed for that and then inturn have an epic exit herself because Liz is magic at that kind of loose canon drama. She has no effect or excitement at all being tied down to Kevin.
Old 02-26-2017, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I always knew Elizabeth can act but I have to say, Delia's death. Man even though it was so heartwretching to watch, Elizabeth's acting in it. You can tell she put her all into it. I felt so bad for Chloe, she was so in pain and it was just one of the most heartbreaking yet greatest acting moments in Y&R history for me.

It's when she sort of sealed the deal for me on how great she was as Chloe, and how irreplaceable she was as Chloe Mitchell.

When she is giving great quality, she delivers.

Old 02-26-2017, 01:32 AM
Master Fan

Exactly, given great quality she knocks it out 100%.
This is a no recast EVER type of character because Liz just is Chloe Mitchell. Good storylines or not I just can't see anyone playing Chloe like she does.
Old 03-07-2017, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree.
Old 03-10-2017, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

The Chloe existing right now is a complete joke she's cheering on this Chelsea/Nick nonsense and carrying on this farce of a "romance" with Kevin. Someone needs to let the showrunners know that Chloe/Kevin is NOT popular and never will be no matter how many sex scenes or sexacapdes they have.
Old 03-24-2017, 01:43 AM
Master Fan

Oooohhh Chloe dreaming about her role in Adam's demise I guess that's the ball rolling on her exit. Let the spiral begin and I'm sure Victor will get none of the blame for everything that comes out.