Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2010, 01:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

EJami (EJ & Sami) (DOOL) Appreciation Thread #4: Because we're ready for this perpetual hell to end

Welcome to the 4th EJ and Samantha Appreciation Thread!

Banner by Tina

The DiMera Prince
EJ Wells Dimera

The Anti-Brady Princess
Samantha Brady

Shippers
LuvinJames23
Novaleigh
JensensGurl07J
esshannahfan
EJWellsFan1
ElvisDimera
Janelle
SSG
xjoyusx
breakdown
<3SoapFanAlways
ZVfanalways145
Calgaryfan2006
Dommie
venusinfurs
Let the Ball Drop
Banana Pudding
DefLeppardFan
Candyycircus
LiasoCaKe_R_Luv
Lovie
YAMI1024
Cathangel
memory91
AlwaysEJ
JensensGurl07
secretlifecrazyfan1
AragornsQueen
KOUAT12

*Ask or PM the thread starter to be added!
Reasons
Because they are the redemptive power of love
Because the course of love never did run smooth
Because shes admitted her feelings for him more than once!Because they have chemistry off the charts!
Because she wanted him and only him
Because they can't stop thinking about each other
Because one always worries about the other
Because they now have 2 beautiful children
Because she admits she loved him and hated him, sometimes all at the same time
Because he still loves her and even understands why she came to the point of shooting him
Songs
The Scientist by Coldplay
Eve, The Apple of My Eye by Bell X1Dirty
Laundry by Bitter:Sweet
Bittersweet Faith, by Bitter:Sweet
First Day of My Life by Bright Eyes
Delicate by Damien Rice
To Be Alone With You by Sufjan Stevens
With or Without You By U2
One by U2
Fall for You: Secondhand Serenade
Stay Close, Dont Go: Secondhand Serenade

EJami Vids
YouTube - EJami - Love You Till The End
YouTube - Finally-EJami
YouTube - Anything is Possible - EJ and Samantha
By LuvinJames
YouTube - What Hurts The Most
YouTube - Ejami-Keep Holding On ;D
YouTube - Ejami Cry
YouTube - I'd Come For You
Johnny Dimera-The Love Child

Previous Threads
EJami (EJ & Sami) (DOOL) Appreciation Thread #1: Because they love the way they look tonight
EJami (EJ & Sami) (DOOL) Appreciation Thread #2: Because their love is inevitable, irresistible, delectable
EJami (EJ & Sami) (DOOL) Apprediation Thread #3: Because true love stories never have endings!

<by Maria

By Cursed Mind

Picture of the Moment

Last edited by Cathangel; 02-03-2013 at 02:12 AM
Old 12-11-2010, 04:51 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT

Old 12-11-2010, 07:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

OMG, you're a Shick AND an EJami fan?!? You totally rock. I was beginning to think I'd be alone on this board for a while.

Would you like me to add you to the shipper list?
Old 12-11-2010, 08:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathangel (View Post)
OMG, you're a Shick AND an EJami fan?!? You totally rock. I was beginning to think I'd be alone on this board for a while.

Would you like me to add you to the shipper list?
Yes! Add me. I love Ejami.

Old 12-11-2010, 10:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

I added you to the shipper list.

Good things are coming for EJami in 2011, courtesy of the Soap Central Live podcast. You can listen to it here.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I added you to the shipper list.

Good things are coming for EJami in 2011, courtesy of the Soap Central Live podcast. You can listen to it here.
Thanks and that is good to hear.

Old 12-12-2010, 02:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Still Support Ejami Only Cuz i Love EJ LOL u can say i ship them by default i don't like sami at all but i will support EJami if that's what EJ Wants Then I Will Support the Pairing Still LOL And I Adore Shick Too!!! God they are perfection man!!!
Proud Fan Of: S&B, EJ Dimera,Lannie, J&R, Lancy,TnT, Bangel/Spuffy Tangeline, Jash, Brucas, CarLo, Jiz, LuSam, Broe, Sax, Lane,Chilly/Villy, Therox, Danloe, M&M, Daley, Rillian, Greenleo, Brylan, Gylan, Bangel/Spuffy, DJo, DJen, Tridge, Bremily Pemily, Brelly Icon: Afrodite
Old 12-12-2010, 04:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BananaPudding (View Post)
Still Support Ejami Only Cuz i Love EJ LOL u can say i ship them by default i don't like sami at all but i will support EJami if that's what EJ Wants Then I Will Support the Pairing Still LOL And I Adore Shick Too!!! God they are perfection man!!!
Sami gets on my nerves but I still love Ej. Shick are perfection.

Old 12-12-2010, 05:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

I don't like the way they've written Sami since she shot EJ, but I believe that she did it because of the magnitude of the anger and betrayal she felt.

All that anger and that betrayal couldn't have come from anywhere else but from the fact that she had started falling for him again and felt like an utter fool because of what everybody else around her kept telling her. So she shot him to end this cycle of deceit and hatred and to get him out of her life, because otherwise she knows that he'll always be under her skin.

So right now we're stuck in this cycle of cruelty but things are coming soon that will put some perspective and some redemption back into those characters.

I love EJ but there are times when he's just being a plain DiMera brat about things so Sami is good to temper some of those tendencies.

And the same thing goes to Sami: sometimes I love her, but other times, like right now, she's acting all mighty and self righteous like she's a better person than she really is. People will say: «Well, isn't it how all of the Bradys act?» I say yes, to a certain extent, but Sami has always been known for her anti-Brady ways, and I think that EJ has always been good to temper those self righteous Brady tendencies and to bring up her self esteem. I loved the Sami we had not too long ago, the one who was contemplating standing on her own two feet and getting a job and EJ encouraging those decisions if that's what she truly wanted.

So yeah, if the writers wanted to, they could write some great character growth for both EJ & Sami by having them face each other and their feelings for one another, now that they don't have any secrets from one another for the first time since summer/fall of 2008, and I believe that this is the kind of story that is coming soon.
Old 12-12-2010, 10:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I don't like the way they've written Sami since she shot EJ, but I believe that she did it because of the magnitude of the anger and betrayal she felt.

All that anger and that betrayal couldn't have come from anywhere else but from the fact that she had started falling for him again and felt like an utter fool because of what everybody else around her kept telling her. So she shot him to end this cycle of deceit and hatred and to get him out of her life, because otherwise she knows that he'll always be under her skin.

So right now we're stuck in this cycle of cruelty but things are coming soon that will put some perspective and some redemption back into those characters.

I love EJ but there are times when he's just being a plain DiMera brat about things so Sami is good to temper some of those tendencies.

And the same thing goes to Sami: sometimes I love her, but other times, like right now, she's acting all mighty and self righteous like she's a better person than she really is. People will say: «Well, isn't it how all of the Bradys act?» I say yes, to a certain extent, but Sami has always been known for her anti-Brady ways, and I think that EJ has always been good to temper those self righteous Brady tendencies and to bring up her self esteem. I loved the Sami we had not too long ago, the one who was contemplating standing on her own two feet and getting a job and EJ encouraging those decisions if that's what she truly wanted.

So yeah, if the writers wanted to, they could write some great character growth for both EJ & Sami by having them face each other and their feelings for one another, now that they don't have any secrets from one another for the first time since summer/fall of 2008, and I believe that this is the kind of story that is coming soon.
great post. I do hope a good s/l is coming for Ejami. They deserve it and so do us fans.

Old 12-13-2010, 08:00 AM
Loyal Fan

I stop by here every once in a while after reading the recaps on soaps central but my heart hasn't been into soaps for over three months.

Hearing spoilers for the past two weeks and the next few weeks has my heart still not ready to come back yet. They seem to be trying to ruin EJ and Johnny just like they ruined Sami.

I hope they do give the Ejami fans a payoff. I will keep my fingers crossed,
Old 12-13-2010, 11:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovie (View Post)
I stop by here every once in a while after reading the recaps on soaps central but my heart hasn't been into soaps for over three months.

Hearing spoilers for the past two weeks and the next few weeks has my heart still not ready to come back yet. They seem to be trying to ruin EJ and Johnny just like they ruined Sami.

icam
Proud Fan Of: S&B, EJ Dimera,Lannie, J&R, Lancy,TnT, Bangel/Spuffy Tangeline, Jash, Brucas, CarLo, Jiz, LuSam, Broe, Sax, Lane,Chilly/Villy, Therox, Danloe, M&M, Daley, Rillian, Greenleo, Brylan, Gylan, Bangel/Spuffy, DJo, DJen, Tridge, Bremily Pemily, Brelly Icon: Afrodite
Old 12-13-2010, 12:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Johnny saying these hateful things to EJ it reminds me of something that I read years ago when a friend's daughter was in her teenage years and she was resentful and seemed to be cruel, hateful to her mom. It's an age old saying that children do this because they know deep down that they can say these things to their parents knowing it's because NO MATTER WHAT, that unconditional love will always be there, it is hurting EJ, I am sure, but he knows that his son has his blood and Sami's running havic in this beautiful lively rambunctious child and how many times has EJ said things to hurt those around him and then turned around and wished it all back.

I just hated reading the trash in the recaps and spoilers. EJ has been the one constant in all of these kids lives. He has been there all the time except for after the shooting and the time up to the confession being found. Not once did we see the kids reaching crying aching for EJ. I hate these writers. Now it's been a whole two days or a week and I read the :barf: gag and even this mess of who discovers the illness. Made me

I will not be watching. I know that James, Alison and the twin actors are going to take everyone's breath away with the depth and heartache.
Old 12-13-2010, 04:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovie (View Post)

Me too.

Old 12-13-2010, 07:02 PM
Ultimate Fan

The thing we have to understand is that right now, we're in a transitional period in the writing. A power shift occurred in the writing staff in mid October and we've only just begun to see onscreen the writers' attempt to right the ship that Ken Corday has been wrecking with his creative input since this summer. So right now you're seeing a mix of re-writes and Ken Corday's influence but once this storyline clears out the plot point storytelling with:

Spoiler:

You won't see garbage like the EJ/Johnny relationship getting trashed. That was all Ken Corday's idea.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread