Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2013, 07:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

@Ali_Sweeney 6h
I think we'll be celebrating all year! RT @KJAlfonso: Yes,we're all still celebrating ; ))))) pic.twitter.com/JUyxAZsvB3

https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status...624512/photo/1

This photo has me laughing because look at where the girl who plays Gabs is standing...sad so sad.
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Dommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 06:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Old 06-23-2013, 10:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

TWO SCOOPS --EJAMI related

Quote:
Case in point: last week, Sami and E.J. proved that they are at their individual best when they're together. E.J. kept approximately 675 plates spinning at one time to protect Sami. I think I burned at least 450 calories just watching him run around Salem! The best part was that he managed to do it all without ever making Sami feel like she's a nuisance to him. It's ironic that E.J. is undoubtedly the shadiest man she's ever been with, yet he handles her with more care than the others.

As for her, it would certainly be easy for Sami to throw the DiMera family under the bus, since that seems to be all the Salem Police Department wants. Yet she stood by her man -- oftentimes in his arms -- as determined and confident as ever.

They even stood strong when talking to Will and Sonny about the video. I'm so glad that the show didn't drag out the video news with Sonny and E.J. keeping the secret from their respective Bradys. I'm growing very fond of scenes with the four of them. I applauded that Will was determined not to let Sami go to prison for him. But if Will does tell Abe everything, Sami will have an absolute motive for murder. We all know that Sami didn't see Bernardi's face before shooting him. But Justin is going to have to do some major tap dancing to convince a jury of that.

So, clearly, Sami should tell Justin about the video. Sami's under no obligation to volunteer evidence against her to the police at all. But her lawyer is a different story. One, because more Justin all the time is one of my standard rules of life. Two, because Justin needs to be prepared to counter it once it appears. And thanks to Adrienne, it's totally coming.
have to include this excellent video some really wonderful passionate moments of EJAMI

www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4RsS8ABBmY

Last edited by Dommie; 06-23-2013 at 11:11 AM
Old 06-25-2013, 06:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

so many things to share three Days promos with EJAMI and then a great banner by Mrs DiMera from FL

SoapNet 6/24/13 DAYS Promo - YouTube

fashiongal shared this youtube

Days of our Lives - Weekly Preview (6/24/13) - Video - NBC.com

DAYS week of 6-17-13 promo - YouTube

Malth159 shared this youtube version of the promo

Old 06-27-2013, 05:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

I hate when they aren't on I know the show has other characters but most are so dang boring or I just don't care. So while I have to wait here's a lovely youtube sent on twitter.

@fashiongirldiva: I liked a #EJami video: ej & samantha:: all the same: ej & samantha:: all the same - YouTube via @youtube

ej & samantha:: all the same - YouTube
Old 06-29-2013, 06:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yesterday they were on but too briefly

Im still so very angry with Sami for not thinking and shooting. She said something yesterday about Will, Sonny and the babies lives could be ruined by Stefano. HONEY LOOK AT YOUR OWN LIFE!!! And they say she's selfish?
Old 07-04-2013, 02:04 AM
Master Fan

i really find shes not that selfish at all like she is often said to be either.

Join the The Goldbergs Campaign
Marki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 06:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

I know, this week again there was a scene at the pub and she told EJ he was a good influence on her. I have it on tumbler lets see if it works here- NBC tweeted it out.

twitter.com/nbcdays/status/353231033979772928/photo/1

nbcdays Days of our Lives 19h RETWEET if you think EJ is a good influence on Sami! #DAYS #EJAMI pic.twitter.com/jzSGQ1HoOx
Old 07-06-2013, 07:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

a sneak peek picture for next week.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
Old 07-08-2013, 06:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

its too tiny but EJ and Stefano
Old 07-10-2013, 05:43 AM
Obsessed Fan

and it was totally AWESOME. Am i worried for EJ and his family yes but I hope he is able to keep it and keep the raveous beast Stefano down.

Old 07-11-2013, 04:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

Today is going to good!!! Can't wait

this was the photo of the EJAMI portrait

Last edited by Dommie; 07-11-2013 at 05:26 AM
Old 07-12-2013, 05:03 AM
Obsessed Fan

my post are filled always with pictures from twitter or FL and this was from TPTB a great tweeter

theres one more i want to share but the before kisses you to sustain us and well yesterday some of those were just too too perfect.

Old 07-17-2013, 06:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dommie (View Post)
a sneak peek picture for next week.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
I think this scene will happen tomorrow or Friday...it didn't happen last week and Sami finally looked like this yesterday.

AYE that dang video is coming to light.
Old 07-23-2013, 05:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yesterday was a bit more perfection even though the ending had me crying the stuff in between was EJAMILICIOUS!
Reply   Post New Thread