Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2016, 05:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah that. That is so sad.
Stay to the Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 07:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Eyes (View Post)
Do you mean Sian Blake an ex Eastenders actress whose body along with her two children's was found and is being investigated as murder?
She's the one who played Frankie and went after Alan Jackson (I think)
This news is very tragic
HipHopKingMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 11:11 AM
New Fan

Eastenders eps on Thursday were so sad; I love having Kat back because she can be great like that! I loved Stacey and the Sgabs situation made me go off her greatly; but Lacey was wonderful acting wise when she was having an episode.
Winona Ryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 11:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
That's so sad to hear. Why was the other actress killed by her brother?
Gemma McCluskie she was called. He claimed a loss of control at the time, that he was on drugs, they argued, and he hit her, she was killed by several blows to the head. She was then dismembered and disposed of in a canal. He's obviously insane because if it was an accident you wouldn't go covering it up.

Well this thread has certainly taken a turn! Seems like their real lives are storylines from the show.
Wolf Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 11:14 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winona Ryder (View Post)
Eastenders eps on Thursday were so sad; I love having Kat back because she can be great like that! I loved Stacey and the Sgabs situation made me go off her greatly; but Lacey was wonderful acting wise when she was having an episode.
I love Kat she's a gobby cow but she has such a good heart and is a fascinating character she is definitely one of my faves. Are you going to watch the spinoff with her and Alfie?

Even though I hate what Stacey and Kush have done to Shabnam you can't deny how terrific Lacey is when tackling scenes regarding her illness she is so convincing and it gives her a chance to show what she is capable of.
Old 01-10-2016, 12:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I love Kat she's a gobby cow but she has such a good heart and is a fascinating character she is definitely one of my faves. Are you going to watch the spinoff with her and Alfie?

Even though I hate what Stacey and Kush have done to Shabnam you can't deny how terrific Lacey is when tackling scenes regarding her illness she is so convincing and it gives her a chance to show what she is capable of.
Kat/Alfie are getting a spinoff? But i heard Alfie has cancer?

I haven't been watching Eastenders regularly so I was wondering did Stacey/Kush have a full blown off-screen affair or did they just sleep together the once which resulted in Stacey's newborn baby? I agree Lacey is a great actress and does well with portraying Stacey's illness.
Old 01-10-2016, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

I thought they had a spin off years ago and it didn't work out?

Anyone have thoughts on Nancy and Tamwar relationship from EE? From the little I have seen they look cute together.
Old 01-11-2016, 12:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
Kat/Alfie are getting a spinoff? But i heard Alfie has cancer?

I haven't been watching Eastenders regularly so I was wondering did Stacey/Kush have a full blown off-screen affair or did they just sleep together the once which resulted in Stacey's newborn baby? I agree Lacey is a great actress and does well with portraying Stacey's illness.
Yep some time this year there's going to be a spinoff show where Kat and Alfie head to Ireland to find Kat's son I think it's going to be 6 episodes. I don't recall Eastenders ever doing a spin off but I may be wrong. Well last time we saw Alfie he said he has a tumour in his brain and needs operating but he hasn't told Kat yet!

Stacey and Kush was a one off thing which we didn't even see on screen it was just referred to when we found out he was the father a lot of people felt the show was retconning to spice up the story.
Old 01-12-2016, 12:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Lacey Turners performance in eastenders has been amazing im loving her storyline at the moment but i cant stand martin for some reason.

Keep Smiling ! !
kelzta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 11:01 PM
Master Fan

Aaron's storyline this week on Emmerdale is going to be so intense and heartbreaking.

Can anyone do a recap of what's been going on in Hollyoaks since the start of January?
Old 01-18-2016, 12:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Can anyone do a recap of what's been going on in Hollyoaks since the start of January?
Freddie's alive and knows Ziggys dead.

Cameron has kidnapped Lockie and keeping him hostage because he found out he tried to kill Leela but Lockie escaped in the last ep.

Nico killed Patrick and Maxine and Darren found his body but after realising he'd set Maxine up for his murder (even though he changed his mind last minute) they hid his body in the wall.

Lindsay is claiming to be pregnant by Joe.

Dirk found out Cindy was a bigamist when she revealed it to that couple on their wedding day.

Tony thinks he's Alfie's dad because their DNA samples got mixed up.

Peri revealed St Claire is transgender

Esther is with Grace but she seems to still have feelings for Trevor

Jason knows Holly is seeing someone else after a colleague caught her in a hotel room he's now set it up so all her txts go to his phone.

Pete's still hanging around like a bad smell and has now accused Harry of attacking him.

I think that's it!
Old 01-18-2016, 12:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Freddie's alive and knows Ziggys dead.

Cameron has kidnapped Lockie and keeping him hostage because he found out he tried to kill Leela but Lockie escaped in the last ep.

Nico killed Patrick and Maxine and Darren found his body but after realising he'd set Maxine up for his murder (even though he changed his mind last minute) they hid his body in the wall.

Lindsay is claiming to be pregnant by Joe.

Dirk found out Cindy was a bigamist when she revealed it to that couple on their wedding day.

Tony thinks he's Alfie's dad because their DNA samples got mixed up.

Peri revealed St Claire is transgender

Esther is with Grace but she seems to still have feelings for Trevor

Jason knows Holly is seeing someone else after a colleague caught her in a hotel room he's now set it up so all her txts go to his phone.

Pete's still hanging around like a bad smell and has now accused Harry of attacking him.

I think that's it!
Thanks for the recap.

Like mother, like daughter. Peri & Leela are both horrible. Hmmm so who is Alfie's father?!
Old 01-18-2016, 09:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Thanks for the recap.

Like mother, like daughter. Peri & Leela are both horrible. Hmmm so who is Alfie's father?!
I can't stand Leela!

Alfie's dad is Mac and Cindy is his mother but for some reason Mac lied to him and told him he was adopted and for even stranger reasons Cindy somehow doesn't seem to know he is her son!

Did you guys see Peggy is being killed off in EE and Grant is coming back!
Old 01-18-2016, 08:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Alfie's dad is Mac and Cindy is his mother but for some reason Mac lied to him and told him he was adopted and for even stranger reasons Cindy somehow doesn't seem to know he is her son!

Did you guys see Peggy is being killed off in EE and Grant is coming back!
Wow that's stupid and full of plotholes.

Yeah i heard about Peggy and Grant. That's exciting because people having been wanting a Grant return for ages.
Old 01-18-2016, 10:52 PM
Master Fan

Considering the upcoming Aaron storyline on Emmerdale. What are some of the darker intense storylines that UK soaps have took on in recent years?
Reply   Post New Thread