Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2019, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes I like that Clyde is not shying away from who is.

Yes Ben is no made out to be a hero in all of his storylines now.

Yes I'm just how can no one in a year tell Hope is not acting like herself?? It makes no sense.
Old 11-24-2019, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Really enjoyed the Ben and Will scenes, like Will away from Sonny
Hard to believe no one can not tell that something is wrong with Hope
Old 11-25-2019, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I tried to watch full episodes but just don't care enough about all the char. to make it through episodes.

Days needs to do something about their background music. It's so loud like makes it hard to hear char. talk for me at times.

Happy for JnJ & Abby being a reporter.

Plus love Jack & Abby scenes & seeing JnJ with their kids.

Dislike the way Jarlena are being written.

John is dumb again like with JER.

Chabby & CIN are painful to watch for me.

Ericole bore me.

Kayla/Justin is just weird.

I never cared about Wilson.

I don't care about Elani or seeing Gabi revenge 2.0

Xarah are cute together but still doesn't have me invested.

I know what is happening with the whole Stefano thing & wish they would just not go there b/c even though it's not a recast the actor is dead so they should just leave the char. alone.

Ben redemption remains terrible.

He & Ciara know an innocent baby is in danger but keep their mouths shut.

Ciara is trying to save Mickey but she should just go to someone else.

Even her grandpa Victor would be a better idea.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 11-25-2019 at 11:20 PM
Old 11-26-2019, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am liking Evan it's to bad he is stuck with Sonny. Just until Will comes back and the snooze fest of Boreson will take over again
Old 11-26-2019, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

I want to see more Evan.

I need more Jarlena.

I need to hear more of what happened to Brady and Kristen.

I'm tired of Nicole and Sarah crying this week.

Eric finally nows baby Mickey is his amd not Xander's.

Wow Ciara didn't tell anyone who kidnapped the baby. How could Rafe not tell it was Ciara's voice her fake accent was terribel.

Eli and Gabby are boring.

Will Chad ever meet "Stefano"???

When will Jen remember who pushed her.

JJ is messed up needs to get help quick.

When are people gonna realize "Hope" is Gina right now.

When are they reavling who "Stefano" is now???

Last edited by quin0611; 11-27-2019 at 07:14 PM
Old 11-27-2019, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I like the Evan character!

I may not like Eli and Gabi together but I sure do love Eli's tough characteristcs more! Especially when he called out Abby for how loving and supportive her sorry husband Chad acted towards her last year. I do not care if Chad is manipulated by Gabi, Chad teamed up with Abby's quote on quote "rapist" and sent her to the mental institution... and she's with him now so she can't judge anything after that.

I can't believe that John is being so completely stupid... it's been a YEAR and he hasn't noticed anything?

Also Ciara accent was terrible, don't see how anyone could've fell for that. lol
Old 11-28-2019, 04:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
I like the Evan character!

I may not like Eli and Gabi together but I sure do love Eli's tough characteristcs more! Especially when he called out Abby for how loving and supportive her sorry husband Chad acted towards her last year. I do not care if Chad is manipulated by Gabi, Chad teamed up with Abby's quote on quote "rapist" and sent her to the mental institution... and she's with him now so she can't judge anything after that.

I can't believe that John is being so completely stupid... it's been a YEAR and he hasn't noticed anything?

Also Ciara accent was terrible, don't see how anyone could've fell for that. lol
I don't like Chad going after Gabi for revenge when Abby had realized that she did have some responsibility in what happened to Gabi & that's why she didn't press charges along with not wanting to put Ari's mom in jail.

It's easier for Chad to blame Gabi than himself when her revenge wouldn't have worked if he hadn't reacted the way he did.

He didn't believe in his wife. He believed Gabi. After Abby always believed in him like when everybody thought he was a killer. She didn't.

Basically Chad hated Stefan more than he loved Abby.

I wish Abby would leave him & realize how much he didn't ever deserve another chance from her.

Chabby & Gabi don't need to be friends but they do have to co exist.

Things were fine with the way they were left when Chabby went to Paris.

Stefan even showed some remorse for taking advantage of Abby too & apologized.

I'm ok with Chad wanting DiMera back but not b/c of getting revenge on Gabi.

We had closure on that already.

I don't like the idea of Steve being Stefano anymore than Hope being Gina.

I just hope SN like KA enjoys getting to play something different at least.

Maybe Stayla fans will get to see her love for him help bring him back at least.

Marlena thinks Hope isn't acting herself but I just wonder how long it will take for her to fig. that she is Gina.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 11-28-2019, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I don't like Chad going after Gabi for revenge when Abby had realized that she did have some responsibility in what happened to Gabi & that's why she didn't press charges along with not wanting to put Ari's mom in jail.

It's easier for Chad to blame Gabi than himself when her revenge wouldn't have worked if he hadn't reacted the way he did.

He didn't believe in his wife. He believed Gabi. After Abby always believed in him like when everybody thought he was a killer. She didn't.

Basically Chad hated Stefan more than he loved Abby.

I wish Abby would leave him & realize how much he didn't ever deserve another chance from her.

Chabby & Gabi don't need to be friends but they do have to co exist.

Things were fine with the way they were left when Chabby went to Paris.

Stefan even showed some remorse for taking advantage of Abby too & apologized.

I'm ok with Chad wanting DiMera back but not b/c of getting revenge on Gabi.

We had closure on that already.

I don't like the idea of Steve being Stefano anymore than Hope being Gina.

I just hope SN like KA enjoys getting to play something different at least.

Maybe Stayla fans will get to see her love for him help bring him back at least.

Marlena thinks Hope isn't acting herself but I just wonder how long it will take for her to fig. that she is Gina.
I think that is what my issue is was that they already moved pass it. Abby and Gabi should probably not be friends ever again but they called it truce and moved on with their lives.

And I like that Abby is the one who doesn't even want to deal with Gabi and Chad's nonsense, she just wants to leave into their own apartment and it's Chad who's bringing Abby down. And you are completely correct, what made Gabi plan work so perfectly was Chad being a sorry excuse of a husband and that's what Chad needs to remember. So it was nice to know Chad's involvement was not forgotten which is why I loved Eli telling Abby about what Chad did last year. Gabi was trash for what she did but Chad was just as bad to me. Abby just gave birth and he just tricked her instantly!

I wish we had writers ( love ya Ron) who didn't care about Chabby... Tired of certain couples NEEDING to always end up together even if it makes zero sense.

We got closure which is why I don't care for Chabby vs Gabi right now... it would've been more perfect if that happened last year.

I am so happy that Marlena can clearly see Hope isn't himself. Hope is a mess. lol
I like that Abby is the only one who believes in Eve innocence even if she has no reason to believe her. Great instincts Abby!

I love Stayla so much but I think this angst is needed for them since they've become a bit stale in the recent years. When everyone sees Steve as Stefano that changes the game since right now everyone just believes Steve abandoned them...
Old 11-29-2019, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

This Chad going after Gabi for revenge is literally out of the blue. When Chabby and kids left for Paris Abby was pretty much dropping it all. She would never be her friend again but she also wasn't sending her to jail (she realized where she held responsibility and for Arianna Grace's sake). So what's changed? I sorta feel like we're missing something, it's been almost a year (though in Days time more than that) since the Abby and Gabi drama so why go after her now?

The Princess Gina and Stevano is confusing me. I never really watched with the Gina stories so those alone confuse me but how would nobody notice after a year plus? Steve being Stefano threw me for a loop, not sure how I feel about that yet, I wish they would leave the character as is and not have anyone brainwashed as him (there's only one Stefano in my eyes and that was Joe so to me it's soo odd seeing this lol).

Icon by Fiona
Old 11-30-2019, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Chad wanting revenge on Gabi is late in the game to me this should been happened already if since the show wants to go there .

Steve as Stefano is a good twist and brings some Stayla angst and angst for the whole town. I think it makes sense Kayla fired Dr. Rolf from the hospital and he is now getting his revenge by making her man, his best friend Stefano. Hopefully eventually people figure out Gina is back Gina is all about John and Hope is not all about John.
Old 11-30-2019, 09:43 AM
Master Fan

Ugh Chad.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 12-01-2019, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think the only reason I like the Steve as Stefano twist is because the Kayla/Steve stuff that will come from it! Kayla and Jack believes that Steve turned selfish and just abandoned them and it's clearly WAY more to that! So when they both see Steve again. I am so excited for the acting and everything.

Especially Kayla... she did not stop loving Steve, she just feel betrayed by him....

At this point it's time to just completely remove Chad/Abby from Gabi's orbit... all better when they aren't around each other.
Old 12-01-2019, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

How does everyone feel about Steve being Stefano?
Old 12-01-2019, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
How does everyone feel about Steve being Stefano?
I mentioned it in the post above yours.
Old 12-04-2019, 05:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

I am ing Sonny and Evan. I just love the Evan character in general, he's such a breath of fresh air
Closed Thread   Post New Thread