Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2017, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yeah way behind I have watched in like forever like a few years on a regular basis. Once in a blue moon I might see a clip or read a spoiler. I saw that Sami is leaving again.
Old 12-15-2017, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Yes she is, it seems this was just a small time return for now anyway...
Old 01-04-2018, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

Loving Ciara Brady!

Hope needs to know that Rafe cheated on her with Sami.

Felt the chemistry between Chloe and Stefano. I hope they go that route instead Abby/Stefan.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois

Last edited by baelfire24; 01-04-2018 at 06:20 PM
Old 01-05-2018, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm going to be honest... I don't think Rafe cheated on Hope. and I'm not a Hope/Rafe fan but they were over because Hope ended the relationship. They weren't on a break, they were broken up and Rafe just slept with someone quickly and of course they got back together..... so technically he didn't cheat but seeing as how Ciara doesn't know the whole story, she better tell Hope.

I can't wait to see Tyler Christopher on DAYS! Will watch the episodes this week tomorrow.
Old 01-07-2018, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

I need to really watch Days again.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ You should, it's easily been the best one for like the last 2 months.
Old 01-12-2018, 03:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

First Chad doesn't remember that Abby has seen another DiMera naked & then grows his beard back from reading Twitter in the same episode.

The editing has been bad for years but that just is worst ever!

I support forgetting EJabby happened now Kate isn't Abby.

I do fear if they did recast EJ they would be remembered again.

Maybe like I read Chad has decided to block out EJabby.

I think Stefan is supposed to be taking EJ's place though.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 01-12-2018, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Probably it's easy to forget EJabby as well because EJ isn't on the show? probably if he was things would be a bit different?

Well right now I'm loving Stefan O. lol It's about time they got an good new interesting character on the show again...

ANd actually as I think about it, I can totally see how you see Stefan is suppose to take EJ place.... well through Stefan interactions with Abby right now...
Old 01-13-2018, 02:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

What SL other than Stefan with Chabby 3.0 are you enjoying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Probably it's easy to forget EJabby as well because EJ isn't on the show? probably if he was things would be a bit different?

Well right now I'm loving Stefan O. lol It's about time they got an good new interesting character on the show again...

ANd actually as I think about it, I can totally see how you see Stefan is suppose to take EJ place.... well through Stefan interactions with Abby right now...
Chabby 2.0 fought EJ in many scenes during their buildup.

JJ even said Ben was a rebound for Abby from EJ.

I want to know if Billy is resigning.

Stefan is for sure to play the bad DiMera b/c Chad isn't bad at all & never has been.

He just came off as a jerk when he tried to me.

Billy has mentioned wanting his char. to be more dark in the past.

James doesn't want to come back.

Days must not want to recast EJ.

He did play the char. frontburner for 8 years.

I don't rule it out eventually happening.

Chad's miracle grown beard!

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 01-13-2018 at 07:08 AM
Old 01-13-2018, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Before Stefan O arrived. I was enjoying the real life feel storyline with Abe and JJ, because the acting was so on point and it was great story telling. I liked finding out if Theo was going to survive or not and it was so sad seeing JJ going through all of that pain and guilt to want to commit suicide.

I am actually much to Jaime's dismay enjoying the Jen/Eric stuff. Even if I don't think they should be together right now because of how the writers re-wrote the Eric/Nicole stuff so much when Ari was leaving the show. Yes Eric loved Nicole, but the picture he had with him at the cabin was Jennifer and of course that was rewritten because Ari was leaving.....

So, that sort of made me not really care much about Eric/Nicole much because of how badly it was written last year... it made no sense how Nicole quickly went from being in love with Deminos, hating Eric because of Daniels' death, being in love with Brady to now all of a sudden always being in love with Eric?

It was just all too much for me.

But I love Jack/Jennifer from the scenes I've seen in the past but I also love Eric/Jen from the scenes I see now. Sorry Jaime.

Also, I am really hoping there is NO triangle with Stefan/Abby/Chad... it'd really be nice for once to see a pairing successful work together up against another guy and it doesn't turn into a triangle.

I don't care for Hope/Rafe at all... just so through with it... the issue I have with the storyline is that Rafe never cheated but it's getting build like he was.
Hope LEFT Rafe and pretty much admitted that he'll never be like Bo.... Which we understand but she ended the engagement and just left him so coldly and of course later that night he ran into Sami and they slept together... and I didn't mind since I prefer Rafe with Sami. At least he has more of a personality when he's with her.

But anyway, the next day Hope pretty much changes her mind and tell Rafe she wants to get back together... much to his confusion... and he was about to tell her what happened with Sami but she kept cutting him off and I think she proposed and of course like predictably SOAP world, he said yes...

The issue with this storyline here is that although he slept with Sami rather quickly, TECHNICALLY he didn't cheat on Sami...... so, you can't get me to get behind the, "Oh poor Hope" storyline.

Old 01-14-2018, 01:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Before Stefan O arrived. I was enjoying the real life feel storyline with Abe and JJ, because the acting was so on point and it was great story telling. I liked finding out if Theo was going to survive or not and it was so sad seeing JJ going through all of that pain and guilt to want to commit suicide.

I am actually much to Jaime's dismay enjoying the Jen/Eric stuff. Even if I don't think they should be together right now because of how the writers re-wrote the Eric/Nicole stuff so much when Ari was leaving the show. Yes Eric loved Nicole, but the picture he had with him at the cabin was Jennifer and of course that was rewritten because Ari was leaving.....

So, that sort of made me not really care much about Eric/Nicole much because of how badly it was written last year... it made no sense how Nicole quickly went from being in love with Deminos, hating Eric because of Daniels' death, being in love with Brady to now all of a sudden always being in love with Eric?

It was just all too much for me.

But I love Jack/Jennifer from the scenes I've seen in the past but I also love Eric/Jen from the scenes I see now. Sorry Jaime.

Also, I am really hoping there is NO triangle with Stefan/Abby/Chad... it'd really be nice for once to see a pairing successful work together up against another guy and it doesn't turn into a triangle.

I don't care for Hope/Rafe at all... just so through with it... the issue I have with the storyline is that Rafe never cheated but it's getting build like he was.
Hope LEFT Rafe and pretty much admitted that he'll never be like Bo.... Which we understand but she ended the engagement and just left him so coldly and of course later that night he ran into Sami and they slept together... and I didn't mind since I prefer Rafe with Sami. At least he has more of a personality when he's with her.

But anyway, the next day Hope pretty much changes her mind and tell Rafe she wants to get back together... much to his confusion... and he was about to tell her what happened with Sami but she kept cutting him off and I think she proposed and of course like predictably SOAP world, he said yes...

The issue with this storyline here is that although he slept with Sami rather quickly, TECHNICALLY he didn't cheat on Sami...... so, you can't get me to get behind the, "Oh poor Hope" storyline.

It's fine if you ship Eric/Jennifer. We all like/dislike diff. ships/things.

If Jack was alive we would probably have a triangle but Jennifer will always choose Jack in the end.

I have no doubt when you were one of the huge Supercouples from the Supercouple era that's inevitable.

I think even though I never cared that Eric would choose Nicole in the end too.

Days Twitter tag is so unhappy right now.

It looks Stefan O is the only thing liked Ron is doing.

There are Chabby 3.0 shippers that are feeling threatened b/c of their ship though.

Rope back together probably is making it worse.

Dena is secretly back? Corday is interfering b/c a few weeks ago we loved this show I keep reading.

I hope Stefan O is as evil as Stefano & they don't do a stupid triangle.

They should have him as evil as EJ was at the start b/c he was a huge villain at first.

Days needs a truly evil DiMera.

Old 01-14-2018, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh sht! Days of Our Lives is about to top General Hospital in the ratings right now.
If it goes up again in the next count, it will surely be different.

They had another high of 2,509,000 million total viewers
Clearly the highest for DAYS in probably a few years! See what great storylines for ALL characters can do.

As I mentioned, FOR ME, Days of Our Lives has been the best SOAP.
And I am still pretty bitter with how GH let Tyler Christopher go, so I'd be happy if they top GH in the ratings.

Be honest, I think they are doing a chemistry test with Stefan O and everyone. lol They had him with scenes with Gabi, and it was dislike at first sight. They had him share scenes with Abigail and it was sort of in the middle... and the scenes with Chloe were good since she was the only one who really didn't judge him for his last name... so I think people has enjoyed his chemistry test with Chloe the most.

Although it feels obvious that they are trying to do this Abby and Stefan O relationship...
I did love the scene when she pulled his hair for that DNA test.

I will say this... the Abby who shares scenes with Stefan O is more of the personality you probably love compared to the always happy one with Chad... I think Marci scenes with Tyler shows Abby personality a little more better and fierecly. Although I really hope they do not go down this triangle route.

I'm more interested in how Gabi will tolerating working with Stefan since she is working with DiMeria now or even more Stefan/Chloe scenes... since she's the only one who seems to not really be judging him.

I actually do agree with hoping Stefan O is evil although I hope there is some shades of gray there of course.

Also I'm totally disliking Sonny the most right now. He's just a mess.
Old 01-15-2018, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey you guys. What is everyone loving on the show right now?
For me right now
Paul/Will I really hope they are given a chance. Chandler and Christopher are great.
Can't stand Sonny. Can he stay in London
Love Vivian back.
I am hoping for Stefan and Chloe.
Old 01-15-2018, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Oh sht! Days of Our Lives is about to top General Hospital in the ratings right now.
If it goes up again in the next count, it will surely be different.

They had another high of 2,509,000 million total viewers
Clearly the highest for DAYS in probably a few years! See what great storylines for ALL characters can do.

As I mentioned, FOR ME, Days of Our Lives has been the best SOAP.
And I am still pretty bitter with how GH let Tyler Christopher go, so I'd be happy if they top GH in the ratings.

Be honest, I think they are doing a chemistry test with Stefan O and everyone. lol They had him with scenes with Gabi, and it was dislike at first sight. They had him share scenes with Abigail and it was sort of in the middle... and the scenes with Chloe were good since she was the only one who really didn't judge him for his last name... so I think people has enjoyed his chemistry test with Chloe the most.

Although it feels obvious that they are trying to do this Abby and Stefan O relationship...
I did love the scene when she pulled his hair for that DNA test.

I will say this... the Abby who shares scenes with Stefan O is more of the personality you probably love compared to the always happy one with Chad... I think Marci scenes with Tyler shows Abby personality a little more better and fierecly. Although I really hope they do not go down this triangle route.

I'm more interested in how Gabi will tolerating working with Stefan since she is working with DiMeria now or even more Stefan/Chloe scenes... since she's the only one who seems to not really be judging him.

I actually do agree with hoping Stefan O is evil although I hope there is some shades of gray there of course.

Also I'm totally disliking Sonny the most right now. He's just a mess.
Abby should not let Stefan O intimidate her b/c she didn't let EJ when he tried.

I'm seeing Abby in char. in those gifs.

I was reading about Stefan/Chloe on Twitter along with Abby & Gabi.

They are chem. testing Tyler is seems with all of them.

One problem is that the show desperately needs a huge DiMera villain or something to take the place of one.

I get why you would want there to be grey since Tyler is such a fave actor for you.

This is where Days fails so bad in the past with EJ. He was a huge villain at one point as his father.

They had him do such terrible things to Sami & even if I wanted to ship them I couldn't b/c of this.

Abby was a clean slate & still is for the most part with him. The only reason I could ship EJabby.

EJami did the worst things to each other in gen. too.

So for me with the writing I know would have ruined EJabby.

Modern writers don't have a clue how to write a redemption arc like we had with Jack & JnJ.

It makes me hesitant with Stefan O & Abby if they later decided to go down that road after he does a lot of evil stuff to her would suck to me.

I miss classic writers so much!

When did Days hit 2.0 finally?

Old 01-15-2018, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
Hey you guys. What is everyone loving on the show right now?
For me right now
Paul/Will I really hope they are given a chance. Chandler and Christopher are great.
Can't stand Sonny. Can he stay in London
Love Vivian back.
I am hoping for Stefan and Chloe.

Well definitely Stefan, just bringing new life into the show for me.
I'm with you on Paul and Will. Sonny has been so pathetic that I feel no sadness for him. With Paul and Will I am actually feeling something.

I think that during this time, Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) was on maternity leave when they were filming these episodes so we might not see much of her for these few months.

Vivian being back is working for me...

And this Andre stuff is intriguing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
Abby should not let Stefan O intimidate her b/c she didn't let EJ when he tried.

I'm seeing Abby in char. in those gifs.

I was reading about Stefan/Chloe on Twitter along with Abby & Gabi.

They are chem. testing Tyler is seems with all of them.

One problem is that the show desperately needs a huge DiMera villain or something to take the place of one.

I get why you would want there to be grey since Tyler is such a fave actor for you.

This is where Days fails so bad in the past with EJ. He was a huge villain at one point as his father.

They had him do such terrible things to Sami & even if I wanted to ship them I couldn't b/c of this.

Abby was a clean slate & still is for the most part with him. The only reason I could ship EJabby.

EJami did the worst things to each other in gen. too.

So for me with the writing I know would have ruined EJabby.

Modern writers don't have a clue how to write a redemption arc like we had with Jack & JnJ.

It makes me hesitant with Stefan O & Abby if they later decided to go down that road after he does a lot of evil stuff to her would suck to me.

I miss classic writers so much!

When did Days hit 2.0 finally?

She's not letting Stefan O intimidate her which is why I see the shades of EJ/Abby relationship here. And why I think people fear the love triangle.

I actually seen some people speculate the there will be a twist of Stefan O being EJ.
And I do NOT want that at all... please let's not make that twist happen...
I think people speculating that because James doesn't want to return as EJ.

Than I saw the other people who hope for EJ to return for it can be this whole EJ vs Stefan thing, and that would be some terrific television. But James and Marci chemistry won't match the chemistry of James and Kate so I don't see Abby/EJ getting relieved when Marci is Abby.....

I do like Marci but I think the writing for her has been problematic... but I do love her personality when she shares scenes with Stefan....
I guess because I see her former Abby side. lol

The worst thing about this current story though is that it feels Chad and Abby plan is going to backfire and Abby is going to cheat on Chad. I really do not want that direction. For once can we NOT get that....

Too much foreshadowing to it though... it seems he's already putting her guard down...

I guess the issue with Days of Our Lives is that they film 6 months in advance. So, they don't know the fans reaction until... 6 months. So, if they decided on Stefan/Abby, we will have to endure 6 months of it....

I want Stefan to be full villain but I'm not even sure they are going that direction since he hasn't been very evil persay... people are just judging him by how they assume he is....
It seems everyone EXCEPT for Chloe just has him written off as evil...

About the Ratings, actually Days of Our Lives have been going up and down with ratings above 2.0 million total viewers or under for a lot of 2017, until October 13, 2017.. Friday, October 13th episode is the FINAL episode (thus far) that has been below the 2mil mark.

Since than, it's always been above 2 million viewers and keeps on improving. the recent ratings was terrific because it was the first time in years that Days averaged 2.5 million total viewers for a whole week.
Well actually I just looked... it was the last time since the week of 12/26/2016 that Days averaged 2.5 million viewers for the week.

So, I hope this holds.

Also I agree about EJami. lol
Closed Thread   Post New Thread