Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2014, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought Abby/EJ was pretty damn hot. Watch her be pregnant, too. Sex two times and no mention of condoms?

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 01-11-2014, 07:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

Theres such a thing as morning after pill. In this day and age if the oh so smart Horton is supposed to be as intelligent as everyone keeps saying she would get it OVER THE COUNTER.
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Old 01-11-2014, 07:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Aww Dommie , I know you love EJami, it sucks when the writers do stuff like cheating to your couple. I don't think EJ/Abby is meant to be anything real though, just a small obstacle. It'll get better!!

Oh and no way they'd make Abby pregnant imo, Ejami have tons of children between them already and no way they'd saddle another young girl with a baby after having Gabi give birth this year.
Old 01-12-2014, 01:58 AM
Passionate Fan

I found EJ and Abby extremely hot and look forward to seeing this play itself out. An affair would be nice.
Old 01-12-2014, 01:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeSomeday (View Post)
Aww Dommie , I know you love EJami, it sucks when the writers do stuff like cheating to your couple. I don't think EJ/Abby is meant to be anything real though, just a small obstacle. It'll get better!!

Oh and no way they'd make Abby pregnant imo, Ejami have tons of children between them already and no way they'd saddle another young girl with a baby after having Gabi give birth this year.
lucas and sami have the same amount of children as ej and sam i never get why people forget than and have much more history than ej and sami .
ej and sami have very toxic relationship with the with ej rape sami and kidnap sydne and for short time let sami think sydne is dead and sami shoting ej in head and ej trying to kill men that were in relationship with sami.and the stuff ej done with fake rafe stuff .
in comparison ej and abby to ej and sami ej and abby are meant to be.

people get tired off of ej and sami toxic relationship and rewrites and the whitewash that done in order to put ej and sami.days will be stupid to give the potential of ej and abby that if stay in long run might bring jack too something i waiting in last 2 years.

they already destroy lot in sami character in order to put with ej she only be destroy more if she forgive ej that cheat on.i hope ej and abby stuff will be the end of ej and sami that last time i want to sami been destroy as character more to keep ej and sami as couple
Old 01-12-2014, 06:56 PM
Extreme Fan

^I understand what you mean, I'm not a big EJami fan either, or a Sami with anyone fan really. Also I've really been wanting them to give Abby a story for awhile as I feel like they've never really written for the actress. I was stunned they had her sleep with EJ though!! It was one of the hotter daytime scenes I've ever seen!!

Also I just wanted Dommie to know that anyone who has ever watched a soap has had their couple ruined at one point or another over something. My Jack and Jen have been through heck, and now Jack is dead.......again. Just sympathizing with a fellow fan, even if I'm not an EJami.
Old 01-12-2014, 11:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Anyone that watched days should know the screw every fanbases.I still piss what they did to lumi and Jack and Jennifer.just last year they piss john and marlena fans when they had John have seeing he always had feelings for Kristen and John was off the show least half the year.I have not seen any fanbases than been more 5 years and did not got screw over and over it days sick way of twist payoff.the only couple the writing for is dannifer which hated by most days site and the rest it too soon to them to get screw over
The thing that good with Abby now they will have something that not involve Daniel cheerleader the show does not need both Jack cheerleader Daniel at same time something that jj busy right now
Old 01-13-2014, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronson (View Post)
I found EJ and Abby extremely hot and look forward to seeing this play itself out. An affair would be nice.
Yeah, I agree. It spices things up.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 01-14-2014, 10:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeSomeday (View Post)
If anyone in Salem had a brain they would figure out in two seconds Gabi had committed murder, girl has no poker face. That said, no way I think Nick is really dead, he probably washed up somewhere and is plotting revenge.
I don't think he's really dead either- and that part when Sami thought she saw Nick's body wash up really, really freaked me out. Definitely relieved to know that it was just a log but I think I ended up having a nightmare.
But anyway, you're right about Gabi. She definitely has no poker face. That guy that saw them there probably knows more than he's letting on. I would hate to be Kate, Gabi and Sami right now. Who knows what's gonna happen.

Anybody else relieved that Jennifer and Daniel are taking a break? That whole fight-make up-fight-make up thing was getting to be a bit much if I do say so myself.

I think it's funny that JJ wants them back together though

As far as Abby and EJ.... I'm interested to see where they're going with this storyline. It was my prediction that she might end up pregnant, too.

Also, can anybody figure out why Anne hates Jennifer so much? They've been dancing around that for what seems like ever.

Teresa <~~~~
Old 01-15-2014, 06:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

thanks maybesomeday

partnersincrime wow no joke stir the pot.

The news yesterday was talking about those shows on MTV teenmoms and how showing them actually had young girls stop and think about birth controll.

hmmmm

but a soap never even thinks STD so why birth control.
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Old 01-15-2014, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love EJ and Abby, they are hot together, They are something new and fresh
Old 01-15-2014, 06:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

^ Same here, IA.
Old 01-29-2014, 06:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

I love Ejabby too! They are on fire.
Old 01-30-2014, 11:53 PM
Ultimate Fan

To be honest, I like EJ, I like Abby and I probably would have liked to see them hook up under other circumstances but I find this storyline not only terribly out of character for EJ but also for Abby and therefore, I'm not entertained by it.

Out of character for EJ because while I don't think he's some paragon of virtue, he's been obsessed for years w/ the idea of being in a relationship with Sami & now that he's actually in one (granted, in limbo), I just don't believe that he'd blatantly self sabotage it that way. The idea that he also needs his fill of sex because he's not getting any from Sami right now is ridiculous because he once actually went an entire year and a half on the show without getting any. It's also out of character for him because DiMeras don't have many redeeming qualities but family loyalty is one of them and that's a pretty rotten thing to do to Chad who just took a bullet for EJ & just broke up with Abby (and not by choice) not too long ago.

Out of character for Abby partly yes because while she's been known for going after men in committed relationships (Austin), she just spent the last year taking forever to decide which of Chad or Cameron she actually liked & just broke up w/ said choice & had made a self resolution to be single not too long ago. And if she couldn't forgive or understand Chad's lies, what makes her think she'll fare any better with EJ of all people?

They should have waited & written a better build up before getting those two together because, as it stands, it's just random crap for a ratings stunt.
Old 01-31-2014, 04:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Ej already seen cheat before the different now is who cheat on.and about ej been obsess over Sami it more believe when he finally got it to get over his obsession with Sami when he finally have it and he realized it not what he thought to be.and after that it cable stuff like cheat on Sami.and ej relationship with Chad was not written consist there times ej was written he willing to sell Chad out to get what he wants and there times ej written he willing to do anything to Chad and the fact it not like ej chose to start date Abby because he think she cute despite Chad date her it pretty obvious by the writing ej himself shock of what happened with Abby.
And Abby could not chose with Cameron and Chad people tend to forget she date them before.with chad if felt apart after Chad kiss Melanie and started to fall in Melanie.Chad end up dating Melanie and
got engaged with Abby and than Melanie dump Chad making Abby his default so Abby being piss on
Chad that is not willing to wait until abby chose between him and Cameron and tried to remove
Cameron out of the running and Cameron dump Abby when she did not sleep with him when they first
date.in 2012 it was clear in Abby talk that neither Cameron or Chad never felt as one to her. Which pretty much made difference to Abby willing to forgive and forget.
I seen far more out of chacther during the years for pure stunt and Abby and ej are not even in middle of list.ej never written consist as chacracter while Abby as character never been shape really
And I kinda knew Abby and ej will end have sex when they talked about Jack last mother unlike when they had rafe and Kate had sec talk about no build up
Closed Thread   Post New Thread