Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2013, 07:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

Days Of Our Lives Discussion Thread: "Better Living"

http://www.fanforum.com/f29/dool-dis...t-go-63032945/ previous thread

Ok. Days really has gotten better. Love that Sami is out of jail and home with EJ and the kids.

Kristen is about to get busted!

Eric is about to figure it all out.

Niki a new job???

Abs lost her virginity to Chad -hip hip horray!

Chad isn't dying

Love to see more Justin hope he continues working with EJ and Sami.

Love SONNY & WILL!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE :

can't wait to see if someone is truly going to get a real stalker!!
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Old 09-28-2013, 09:37 AM
Extreme Fan

That better living book tour didn't come to my state, the closest place was Nashville. Oh well!!

I agree DAYS has gotten a bit better. The only thing that truly bugs the heck outta me is Dannifer, so I try to just ffwd them.

Spoiler:

I'm soooo glad we never have to hear Abby speak of her virgin status anymore.

They have reverted Nick back to semi crazytown I think. The actor sells it though.

Nicole never fails to amuse me.

I really like JJ's friends Bev and Rory. Even if their all troublemakers.

EJ had to kiss Stefano's ring!!

Anne and Theresa are gonna team up, either it's gonna be really fun, or really tedious. I'm hoping the former.
Old 09-28-2013, 01:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

I hope the teaming up of Anne and Teresa will be fun but knowing that it is prolonging the angst for that one couple I can't even type their name NO please God NO. You really do have to fast forward almost 75% of the show when they are on. It drives me insane!

Regarding Rory, JJ and Bev when they first started their little operation Abe let it slip there was a undercover cop working the high school. WHERE?? but then again I don't have much hope for the SPD. Look at the collosal failure of Bernardi's death.

MY heart broke with EJ having to turn to that sadist to free Samantha but my GOD if anyone ever doubted their love or doubts it they are blind blind blind. EJAMI's writing is so beautiful and heartbreaking romantic. I want that for WILSON.

Sonny gives the same longing loving looks to Will that EJ has shared with Samantha. I didn't want to loose Chandler but knowing there is a new WIll in the new year I'm hoping for more romance for Wilson. FRIDAY ACH I hated the ending for them with Sonny and Will arguing. The words just NO NO NO NO - they both were channeling their moms.

I need to figure out how you do that thing with the spoilers.
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.

Last edited by Dommie; 09-28-2013 at 01:23 PM
Old 09-29-2013, 11:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

I am bringing over the tweets from the last thread over here just in case people see that the other topic/thread is closed and didn't check out all the great photos of the cast shared by fans and stars at the book signings and promo tional events.

from twitter so many pictures to share I forgot about this thread.

@DaysofourLives: Thanks 4 having us #TalkOfAlabama @Bryan_Dattilo @peggymccay @camilabanus @JreynoldsJames #Alabama @BetterLiving_TV http://t.co/r6rZGIwK5d

@laurenkoslow: #Boston #wow You were amazing!! Thank you! Best #days yet! On to #nashville #@daysofourlives #daysbooktour http://t.co/prmhmwtAVj

http://twitter.com/laurenkoslow/stat...633473/photo/1

@fsmithfans: [3/3] HQ Photo: @camilabanus @freddiemsmith @greg_vaughan @KJAlfonso @IamJamesScott @laurenkoslow in Framingham, MA http://t.co/pGQ3sfq2hE

http://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/...338752/photo/1

@DaysofourLives: Reunited & it feels so gooood! ������ Catch us on the Noon Show @wyffnews4 #Days #Booktour @BetterLiving_TV #Greenville http://t.co/U9N6MFBbyS

@DaysofourLives: Stiff arm baby! @Bryan_Dattilo @wyffnews4 #Days #BookTour @BetterLiving_TV #Greenville http://t.co/ZUvKwY6Cgp

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BU2ovsPCAAAlofm.jpg

@eileen_davidson: @nbcdays at NBC doing satellite interviews for "better living" with @freddiemsmith http://t.co/f6yt6fBpqV

Thanks Raleigh for a great time and a special thanks to fans that stayed after for a group photo! #Days #BookTour pic.twitter.com/J1fmTYIkUB

@GreyEmpires @ejmakesmehappy Looks like I wasn't the only lady today enjoying @IamJamesScott 's company! pic.twitter.com/XNxjCOJnWg

Shawn Christian ‏@ShawnC4real 1h
Look at what was brought to the signing! @Ari_Zucker modeling #Days... Hot!! Let the hazing begin. #RedBull! pic.twitter.com/OXuVgfg7iF

WALLY promoting book

twitter.com/laurenkoslow/status/383636040633700353/photo/1

@laurenkoslow: With @wallykurth and Kacy at @wsmv !������ #nashville t.co/p0GwOCQgLn

@DaysofourLives: Great seeing @iamjrmartinez at @WGNNews Living better w @BetterLiving_TV @DeidreHall @ShawnC4real @Ari_Zucker #dool t.co/fZdLXI4Ghz

@DaysofourLives: Thanks 4 having us #TalkOfAlabama @Bryan_Dattilo @peggymccay @camilabanus @JreynoldsJames #Alabama @BetterLiving_TV t.co/r6rZGIwK5d

Not exactly them book signing but hey.

twitter.com/Chrishell7/status/383395274770493441/photo/1

@laurenkoslow: #Boston #wow You were amazing!! Thank you! Best #days yet! On to #nashville #@daysofourlives #daysbooktour t.co/prmhmwtAVj

twitter.com/laurenkoslow/status/383084965094633473/photo/1
Old 10-01-2013, 05:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

My book came in its very beautiful. The pictures in it are awesome and was I ever surprised that they included some photos of characters from the past two years.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:05 AM
Extreme Fan

How much was the book Dommie? I know Melanie is in it, who else is in it that's already off the show?
Old 10-02-2013, 01:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

$20 amazon.com

Christie Clark, Patrick Muldon, Sarah Brown, Nadia B the guy who plays Duke on GH and was Ian here for a few short months
Old 10-03-2013, 05:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

ACH I hated EJAMI fighting yesterday but JJ hearing about his father might beat it. Why oh why do they have to bring this up.

Love seeing the kids, Allie, Johnny, Sydney. Loved Johnny's line did you forget daddy?

Chad -oh my goodness Chad he was the hero along with Caroline yesterday. The scenes of EJ with Chad and then Caroline with Samantha talking about the fight and what happened-so glad for both of them being there for their respective loved one.
Old 10-03-2013, 12:03 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm neutral on Sami and all of her men, but don't worry Dommie, her and EJ seem pretty solid now days.

Sami's kids are cuties. I get a kick out of Allie being a foot taller than Johnny .

Of course they finally write for Chad and he's leaving. DAYS always does this, they wasted the charming Casey Deidrick imo.
Old 10-04-2013, 05:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

I know I hate that Casey is leaving and hope they recast Chad. EJ is losing his siblings.

Jack Jr (JJ) i don't get why they are going to have him find out about his dad. He is already out of control and this is just really not necessary. I kept thinking one of these idiots on drugs would od and this is now a possibility.
Old 10-04-2013, 09:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Their probably having JJ find out about Jack to make him look at Daniel in a better light. Because Daniel is perfect you know , and everyone must eventually figure that out.

I'm over Eric's sex dart fiasco, I'm thinking that's wrapping up soon though, isn't Eileen Davidson leaving around November?

Oh, and they need to soften Theresa a bit, it's hard to like her when it seems like she doesn't have a heart. I mean JJ may be a punk, but he has shown that he loves his family, even if he's angry at them.
Old 10-05-2013, 06:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yes ED leaves in November. and I agree with you on both counts they are doing this to JJ to have him finally start pimping his moms lover and I can't see any redeeming qualities at all for Teresa.
Old 10-09-2013, 12:43 PM
Extreme Fan

JJ's meltdown was pretty good yesterday, classic soap. Too bad Daniel and his inexplicable hair was there. He just ruins everything.

Is Sami's pink streak an Ali Sweeney thing or a character choice?
Old 10-13-2013, 08:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

Jennifer and JJ are so boring. Wish JJ would get caught for the liar he is. I found myself fast fowarding their parts. Wish Eric and Nicole could find someway to be together.
Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
Old 10-14-2013, 10:44 AM
Extreme Fan

I like JJ, but I am hoping his attitude will change eventually. As for Jennifer, I'm probably biased as DAYS and Jen and Frankie were my introduction into soaps, but I've always loved her. Yes she's a dullard now, but in my mind she's still a cool, spunky gal.

I'd enjoy Eric and Nicole if he showed one ounce of interest in her. So far all I've seen are feelings on her side. We need to see where he at least has some kind of feelings for Nicole.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread