Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2018, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 11-18-2018, 12:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I love Classic JnJ.

These were posted for me after I asked about it from some gifs of the scene posted.

Jennifer confesses her love to Jack with no holding back this time.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 11-18-2018, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

All goodness.
Old 11-18-2018, 10:21 PM
Extreme Fan

I can't handle it. Jack is back!

I kind of get the feeling like it'll be similar to what the John story was supposed to be in 2008. Dena messed that up, but I think and hope Ron will make Jack's version GOOD.

writer/muse soulmates
Old 11-20-2018, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Be sure to check out the thread here.

http://www.fanforum.com/f88/jack%E2%...22/index2.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Linn - (View Post)
I can't handle it. Jack is back!

I kind of get the feeling like it'll be similar to what the John story was supposed to be in 2008. Dena messed that up, but I think and hope Ron will make Jack's version GOOD.
What was supposed to be that SL?

Jennifer: I believe in you & I believe what I feel with my whole heart.

Jack giving up on changing b/c he thought the bad man is all anyone would ever see.

This gives me Spuffy feels too.

Buffy: I believe in you, Spike.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 11-20-2018 at 04:05 AM
Old 11-20-2018, 02:19 PM
Extreme Fan

It was supposed to be Marlena going all Jodie Foster in The Brave One (is what Deidre had been told it would be), seeking vengeance on Stefano and the DiMeras for losing John. It even started to show that with her going to see Stefano after Shawn and Belle's wedding. Then it was just dropped. It would have her hellbent on figuring out what had happened and holding Stefano accountable, but then she finds John instead. John had had his memories taken, and being a mercenary man. And J&M's love being the one thing that kept drawing him out of it.

Instead the writing for John had him memory less, but not interested in his past at all, except to make fun of it. And he was violent, cold and careless. And then instead Dena got her fave (Tamara Braun) and inserted her into it, focused on John/Ava and sent Marlena out of time for long periods of time. They even cut a lot of stuff that they shot. D&D played the subtext, but the story was not what it was presented (by the show and even the actors). It happened during that whole writer's mess, so Sheffer (who had planned the Marlena revenge story) was fired and somehow Dena got the headwriting gig and there were scab writers. MESS. The story ended in January 2009, with John being paralyzed and them being sent to Switzerland after D&D were fired.

I would love it if it's Jack and Eve, married, and Jack feeling indebted to her because of her "saving him" before or after the fire. But he keeps being drawn to Jennifer, as she keeps being persistent that THEY love each other. An emotional affair, except... it's not really because they're J&J. And I definitely hope Jack feels a bond to his grandbabies. I would love it if he even starts working at the paper (like imagine he comes home to Eve and is like "I got a job!"). Eve wants to steal Jack, she grows to love him, and yet J&J's bond is just too strong to break. Because it is.

writer/muse soulmates
Old 11-20-2018, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This is a fave kiss of mine. Jack so gentle/tender with Jennifer was a running theme with them. I always loved this sweetness they had as a couple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Linn - (View Post)
It was supposed to be Marlena going all Jodie Foster in The Brave One (is what Deidre had been told it would be), seeking vengeance on Stefano and the DiMeras for losing John. It even started to show that with her going to see Stefano after Shawn and Belle's wedding. Then it was just dropped. It would have her hellbent on figuring out what had happened and holding Stefano accountable, but then she finds John instead. John had had his memories taken, and being a mercenary man. And J&M's love being the one thing that kept drawing him out of it.

Instead the writing for John had him memory less, but not interested in his past at all, except to make fun of it. And he was violent, cold and careless. And then instead Dena got her fave (Tamara Braun) and inserted her into it, focused on John/Ava and sent Marlena out of time for long periods of time. They even cut a lot of stuff that they shot. D&D played the subtext, but the story was not what it was presented (by the show and even the actors). It happened during that whole writer's mess, so Sheffer (who had planned the Marlena revenge story) was fired and somehow Dena got the headwriting gig and there were scab writers. MESS. The story ended in January 2009, with John being paralyzed and them being sent to Switzerland after D&D were fired.

I would love it if it's Jack and Eve, married, and Jack feeling indebted to her because of her "saving him" before or after the fire. But he keeps being drawn to Jennifer, as she keeps being persistent that THEY love each other. An emotional affair, except... it's not really because they're J&J. And I definitely hope Jack feels a bond to his grandbabies. I would love it if he even starts working at the paper (like imagine he comes home to Eve and is like "I got a job!"). Eve wants to steal Jack, she grows to love him, and yet J&J's bond is just too strong to break. Because it is.
Both of those Stories sound good.

I hope we get something like that for JnJ.

I'm so scared to get my hopes up too much.

They been crushed too many times.

Old 11-20-2018, 07:16 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm just happy to see their faces together on my screen. Should never have killed him off in 2012. This is just rectifying the mistake.

writer/muse soulmates
Old 11-22-2018, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ In agreement.
Old 11-24-2018, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

This an old tweet before we knew about Jack coming back.

I love this pic & info about how much of a Supercouple JnJ still are considered to be after all these years.

Old 11-25-2018, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That's a beautiful photo.
Old 11-26-2018, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
That's a beautiful photo.
They look made for each other.

Well years ago Days wouldn't give JnJ real love scenes.

I guess it b/c Jack raped Kayla.

I think it says a lot that JnJ became such a huge Supercouple without them.

The amazing acting & such a compelling unique love story were enough to make fans fall in love with them.

JnJ did finally get real love scenes their second run.

Jack tells Jennifer he loves her finally before they make love in the cave during the COD SL

Old 11-26-2018, 09:36 AM
Master Fan

Love the pic of them.

"I just, love you, Jennifer."
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 11-27-2018, 04:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

JnJ continue the tradition to appear in special mags by being in the most recent SID about Greatest love stories in Soaps.

Old 11-28-2018, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww lovely.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread