Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2017, 10:37 PM
Master Fan

I'm so happy we've gotten Aaron and Faith connecting as grandparent/grandchild before he's sent off to prison. I was worried he'd be pushed out of having scenes with Faith so I'm glad to see I was wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I wonder what the show has planned for him behind bars.
I think he'll try keep to himself while inside but it's very possible he could become a target of homophobia from other prisoners. He's been in the papers multiple times with mentions of his sexuality so it wouldn't be a stretch for someone to recognise him. They wont drag out a prison SL for 12 months or at least I'd hope not because that'd be way too much. So I'm interested to see how long he'll really end up serving and what happens for him to get out.

Last edited by Kylebraxtonisthebest; 02-17-2017 at 10:55 PM
Old 02-21-2017, 03:38 AM
Master Fan

Your right the papers have mention him several time as being a gay man. And I know what Robert and him are probably worried about anyone picking up on what their relationship really is while Aaron's inside.

It would lovely to see Aaron happy, for once his demons shut up and he was just happy. I just hope he soaks it all up and uses it as fuel and help while he's inside.
Old 02-21-2017, 10:59 PM
Master Fan

I'm not ready for the prison SL to begin it already hurts to much just from reading spoilers.

Aaron finally has everything that he never thought he could or would have and that's too amazing to even comprehend. He's grown so much from the traumatized young man who hated himself and the world.

Old 02-21-2017, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ From the little bit of clips I watched of Aaron and Robert, I understand how true those words are. So, sad.
Old 02-21-2017, 11:36 PM
Master Fan

^ I think it was in a recent interview that Danny said that Aaron's never loved anyone as deeply as how he loves Robert and I now see that it could've been in reference to the words in that scene from the gifset.
Old 02-23-2017, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
^ I think it was in a recent interview that Danny said that Aaron's never loved anyone as deeply as how he loves Robert and I now see that it could've been in reference to the words in that scene from the gifset.
That's pretty amazing and should make you very happy.
Old 02-23-2017, 10:31 PM
Master Fan

Day One/Episode One of Aaron in prison and I already can't handle it. I sobbed all the way through the goodbyes and the prison scenes.
It's just so unfair that for his own protection he feels it neccesary that he hide his sexuality when he fought so hard over the years to accept himself. The fact that he even has to hide that part of himself just to stay safe is incredibly heartbreaking. Even more horrible is that everything he'll be targetted because of is completely out of his control.

I was so proud of Aaron that he attempted to stop the bullying of a fellow inmate because that's so like him to stand up against the injustice that he sees happening right in front of him.

He took Robert's shower gel (that they previously joked about it's expensiveness ) inside with him so he'd have something obscure with him as a momento of his man.
Yeah so that doesn't send me off on crying tangents at all.

Old 02-24-2017, 12:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That sounds tragic but sadly understandable why he has to hide his sexuality.
Aww he stopped bullying. Is that clip up on Youtube yet?
Old 02-24-2017, 02:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
That sounds tragic but sadly understandable why he has to hide his sexuality.
Aww he stopped bullying. Is that clip up on Youtube yet?
It is so tragic.

Yeah here's his first scenes in the prison and with the other inmates.
Old 02-24-2017, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Thank you! will definitely watch today. Can't right now since I'm busy with something else and just doing a round but will later.
Old 02-25-2017, 04:36 AM
Master Fan

^ First day inside and already it was breaking Aaron down to be hiding the biggest thing about himself. The family visits he gets from Robert, Liv and Chas are probably going to be the only bit of peace he gets even though he'll sadly not get to be exactly how he'd like to be with Robert on said visits. I'm dreading Chas' visit though because she goes off at the worst possible inmate that she could go off at. Ugh she'll never learn when to keep her mouth zipped unfortunately to the detriment of Aaron's physical safety in this particular situation.
Old 02-25-2017, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Watched the scenes. Poor Aaron, has to hide who he is but while being awesome and protecting someone else. It already seems like a tough ride...
Old 02-26-2017, 01:57 AM
Master Fan

^ I know right! I was so proud of him trying to stop that bullying (I wont be able to handle it when he's on the recieving end of it ). It reminded me of this line Robert said about Aaron last April at the abuse trial: "He fights to do things right. He wont take the easy way if he thinks it's wrong even if it hurts him.".
Old 02-26-2017, 03:03 AM
Master Fan

I did love Aaron's line about being a Dingle. He's right, most of them probably could do it in their sleep. So many of them have been inside at one time or another.

Aaron is a fighter, he's gonna fight against the abuse. Though sadly is will wear at him badly, but I don't think it will destroy him. Because he knows he has Robert, his family, his new home, and life outside all waiting for him. And that will give him strength and something hopeful to look forward to.

I hate that he had to go back into the closet. After everything he's come through already to be out and after everything that he went through with Robert. They just got married, he wants to happy about it like other newlyweds. After everything he finally gets to be married to the man he loves heart and soul. Robert choose him, Robert loves him, Robert and him have started a new life together. And now he has to deny all of that in one fell swoop.

And it killed him because, his wedding ring is a tie to Robert and would have been a constant reminder of the good in his life. Plus (as my married friends have told me) his ring is important to him, especially since he just got married. And he must have hated taking it off and it not being there anymore. But he would had to constantly lie (which he's already doing) and having to stay on top of which lie, he told to which person. And it would have been too much and would have eaten away at him. So he did it to survive, but it's probably going to make things worse for him. He was basically in a rock and hard place and took the less painful I guess.
Old 02-26-2017, 03:03 AM
Master Fan

I did love Aaron's line about being a Dingle. He's right, most of them probably could do it in their sleep. So many of them have been inside at one time or another.

Aaron is a fighter, he's gonna fight against the abuse. Though sadly is will wear at him badly, but I don't think it will destroy him. Because he knows he has Robert, his family, his new home, and life outside all waiting for him. And that will give him strength and something hopeful to look forward to.

I hate that he had to go back into the closet. After everything he's come through already to be out and after everything that he went through with Robert. They just got married, he wants to happy about it like other newlyweds. After everything he finally gets to be married to the man he loves heart and soul. Robert choose him, Robert loves him, Robert and him have started a new life together. And now he has to deny all of that in one fell swoop.

And it killed him because, his wedding ring is a tie to Robert and would have been a constant reminder of the good in his life. Plus (as my married friends have told me) his ring is important to him, especially since he just got married. And he must have hated taking it off and it not being there anymore. But he would had to constantly lie (which he's already doing) and having to stay on top of which lie, he told to which person. And it would have been too much and would have eaten away at him. So he did it to survive, but it's probably going to make things worse for him. He was basically in a rock and hard place and took the less painful I guess.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread