Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2015, 10:13 PM
Master Fan

I agree that Danny should be at the centre of more than just the robron storyline especially since he is a major draw as to why I believe a lot of fans watch Emmerdale.
Old 08-09-2015, 11:48 PM
Master Fan

I really miss the days when the village was a village. Where you saw characters even when their story wasn't prominent that week. Everyone feels so isolated, I would be ok actually seeing Aaron more, even if he's only in the background. Having him interact with more people like Marlon, Victoria, Rhona, Moira, Debbie, Edna, Andy, etc. Lately it seems to be only Chas, Paddy, Cain, Robert, with some Adam thrown in. We need a more balance story.
Old 08-09-2015, 11:52 PM
Master Fan

I don't like how lazy they've gotten lately with who they have interacting together. Everything seems contrived and plot driven at the moment.
Old 08-09-2015, 11:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
I don't like how lazy they've gotten lately with who they have interacting together. Everything seems contrived and plot driven at the moment.
Exactly, this is Emmerdale, not Hollyoaks. I know they can deliever better than this.

They need to get rid of all the smoke and mirrors and focus on the heart of each story they are telling. I'm ok with then telling what's going on with Chrissie since she caused it and we have to see some humanity in her. So they can have a reason to keep her around. But they need to focus less on Chrissie/Whites and more on the village. Their village hall was just destroyed, core beloved people of the village have just died horrible deaths. People have been hurt, Cain just had a break through with his son. They need to focus on the heart, bring people together. Heal squabbles and have honest conversations. Don't fill the screen with unnecessary mumble jumble, show the village grieving and healing.
Old 08-10-2015, 12:06 AM
Master Fan

I will only tolerate so much of the Chrissie part of the story if it's headed towards her being ushered off to prison to pay for the horrible crime she's committed.

I too would rather the focus be on the village and how they're coping in the aftermath of the disaster. It does sound like Ashley will be getting involved and providing support to the villagers. I'm disappointed the writers are wasting this opportunity to bring Robert back into the fold of the Sugden's especially since Diane needs her families support now more then ever after losing Val.

Since we are unlikely to have any robron for the next month & a half I'm hoping Aaron will be given a SL to be involved in so that we'll at least see him over the next few weeks.
Old 08-14-2015, 09:17 AM
Loyal Fan

So did Aaron move to Corrie or something
Old 08-14-2015, 09:34 AM
Master Fan

Aww add me I adore Aaron
Old 08-14-2015, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by classex12 (View Post)
So did Aaron move to Corrie or something
No he hasn't what's made you think that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soeshie20 (View Post)
Aww add me I adore Aaron
You've been added.
Old 08-14-2015, 10:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Ya know, since he's M.I.A
Old 08-14-2015, 10:58 AM
Master Fan

Oh right he's vanished into thin air again, it's almost like he's been abducted by aliens.
Old 08-14-2015, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

The show does do that a lot. I remember after he came home and was out of trouble with the law. That he kinda vanished for a while. And then they brought up the chop shop/Edna guilt over Lawrence. Robert came back to the village and Robron was born.

I miss the days when you have characters hanging out at the pub even if there storyline wasn't really going on. Visibility and continuity and all that.

At least Robert was given an explanation where he's gotten off to. With Ryan away on holiday with his missus. Aaron has just gone up in a puff of smoke.
Old 08-15-2015, 11:34 AM
Loyal Fan

It's like Aaron can't exist without Robron. This is making me dislike Robron sadly
Old 08-16-2015, 01:47 AM
Master Fan

I want to know what their plans for Aaron are. I think they already plan to have Robert self implode and have him leave whenever the Whites leave. Like all HF families take off in the end.

I wouldn't be surprised between Lachlan and Chrissie. If Lawrence's company goes down the tubes and he loses his fortune. Your not a HF owner until you have lost a good chunk of your wealth.

But I want to see Aaron have something that is his. Like him getting his own place or him finding a guy whose good to him, but not some boring doormat. Aaron having more friends than just selfish Adam. I really want Gordon to come back into Aaron's life.

Now that would be interesting considering Aaron now considered Paddy his father. Half sibling would come into the fray. Aaron would have to come out to Gordon, see how Gordon reacts to that. Would he take the news like Jackson's dad took the news about Jackson being gay? Would Gordon start acting like a dad and Aaron remind him that he abandon him all those years ago. Scenes with Chas and Gordon would be gold.
Old 08-16-2015, 03:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by classex12 (View Post)
It's like Aaron can't exist without Robron. This is making me dislike Robron sadly
I don't think that's true that Aaron cant exist without Robron it's just the unfortunate case that he isn't being written for anything other than that SL right now. I'm still waiting for the Aaron breakdown that Danny spoke about in a interview he did just prior to the lodge scenes and reveal of the affair. Sadly Chrissie has stupidly gotten all the screen-time for some unknown reason that I'll never understand.
Old 08-16-2015, 08:05 AM
Master Fan

Maby he will get his own storyline besides Robert hope we get to see more adam/aaron scene's and them talking about that Robert saved his life does Aaron even know ?