Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2015, 05:23 PM
Master Fan

Danny Miller | Aaron Livesy {Emmerdale} #1: He is magnificent at bringing the angst and is one half of the wildly popular Robron

Welcome to the 1st Danny Miller / Aaron Livesy
Appreciation Thread

Welcome to the thread that is all about Danny Miller/Aaron Livesy

About Danny Miller:
Daniel "Danny" Benedict Miller, born on January 2nd 1991. Is an English actor from Stockport, Greater Manchester. Best-known for his current role as Aaron Livesy in Emmerdale. Danny's first major role was in 2007, when he played Kyle Brown in the long-running BBC children's show Grange Hill. He followed this in 2008 with his most prominent role, being the second actor to portray Aaron Livesy.

Danny's performance on Emmerdale earned him many awards such as Best Newcomer, Best Actor, and Best Soap Storyline for Aaron's coming out storyline. He has brought to life a multi-layered, complex, and much beloved character.

In his time on Emmerdale, he has tackled such stories as parental abandonment, coming to terms with homosexuality, anger issues, suicide, trouble with the law, first loves, assisted suicide, depression, and self harm.

While away from Emmerdale, Danny appeared as Tom in Lightfields (2013), as William in Jamaica Inn (2014). He joined the cast of Scott & Bailey, in late 2013, as series regular Rob Waddington. But left the show in September 2014 after his character was transferred to another department.

In February 2012 Danny left Emmerdale to pursue other projects. But a few years later he decided to return and in August 2014 he returned to Emmerdale to the delight of his fans.

Danny is currently in a long term relationship with his girlfriend actress Kirsty-Leigh Porter. They met while she played Roz Fielding on Emmerdale, she currently plays Leela Lomax on Hollyoaks.

About Aaron Livesy:
At first glance Aaron might seem a harden, snarky, and curmudgeon misanthrope. But actually under his hard shell beats a heart of gold. Aaron is loyal to a fault, would do anything for those he loves, and is always there for those in need.

Aaron is the only son of Chas Dingle and her ex-husband Gordon Livesy. Chas overwelmed and not equipped for motherhood leaves Aaron to be raised mainly by Gordon and his second wife Sandra. Aaron visited Chas a few times in Emmerdale, but their relationship over the years stayed mainly estranged.

Aaron reemerges as an angry, bitter, violent teenager who is arrested for possession of drugs. He has driven Gordon and Sandra away with his behavior and Gordon kicks him out. Aaron moves in with Chas and the rest of the Dingle clan.

Aaron clashed with pretty much everyone in the village. Starting fights and causing all sorts of trouble. He starts working at the local garage as a mechanic and looking up to his uncle Cain, the resident bad boy. Chas starts to date her boss, the local vet Paddy Kirk. Aaron initially doesn't take to Paddy and takes the micky out of his wimpish ways. However, Aaron eventually starts to bond with Paddy. Chas and Aaron move into Paddy's cottage.

Aaron starts up a friendship with Adam Barton around this time, which starts off very rocky. Considering Aaron almost burned down the Barton's barn and tried to get Adam's father John sent down for hitting him. Aaron agrees to drop all charges after the Dingles and the Bartons learn that Aaron attempted to use the situation to blackmail Adam's sister Holly for sex. But after some time, Aaron is forgiven and Adam and Aaron become best friends. It's a friendship that will have long lasting affects on Aaron's life in prominent ways over the years.

After a holiday abroad, Aaron discovers that during his absence from the village, Chas has cheated on Paddy with her longtime on/off love Carl who Aaron also despises. Chas has left her job at the vets and moved in with Carl, leaving Aaron furious. Aaron chooses to side with Paddy who he has grown to look upon as a father figure and continues to live with Paddy. Aaron tells Chas that he hates her and wants nothing more to do with her.

Aaron stays hostile towards Chas and grows closer to Paddy. Aaron's behavior starts to improve little by little under Paddy's guidance. While driving back from a concert with Adam, they have a minor run-off-road collision. As Adam starts to inspect Aaron's injuries, Aaron tries to kiss Adam. A shocked Adam pulls away and confronts Aaron. Frightened that everybody will know his secret, an embarrassed Aaron tells his friend that he did not try to kiss him, and that Adam must have misunderstood the situation. Adam is unconvinced and expresses disapproval when Aaron enters into a relationship with Holly.
Robron

Supporters
1. Kylebraxtonisthebest
2. classex12
3. Walt Reynolds
4. Soeshie20
5. fearlesslyღforever

Last edited by Kylebraxtonisthebest; 01-23-2016 at 12:11 PM
Old 03-30-2015, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

Danny is nominated for Best Actor in this years british soap awards . Love him so much, he kills it as Aaron and so deserves to win.
Old 04-04-2015, 02:33 AM
Master Fan

Danny is such a great and talented actor. I'm so happy he came back to the show. I'm also very happy that he grew his freaking hair out.
Old 04-04-2015, 09:01 PM
Master Fan

I think it's impressive that he won Best Actor British Soap Award back-to-back consecutive years against the same three nominees each year.
Old 04-04-2015, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

As happy as I am that he's back on Emmerdale, I was a bit surprised that he didn't have a bigger success when he left the show a few years back. Since he's so amazing and talented.
Old 04-04-2015, 09:18 PM
Master Fan

Yeah but sometimes no matter how talented someone is at their craft other projects just don't work out like you'd think they would.
Old 04-04-2015, 09:36 PM
Master Fan

True, which works out because now Danny is back on Emmerdale. And now we have Robron.
Old 04-04-2015, 09:38 PM
Master Fan

Yep now we have Robron which I no longer think I could live without .
Old 04-04-2015, 11:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
Yep now we have Robron which I no longer think I could live without .
True, they are an enjoyable couple to watch and invest in. Danny and Ryan are amazing together.

Though I am also loving Aaron's scenes with Chas, Adam, and Paddy.
Old 04-04-2015, 11:09 PM
Master Fan

Danny and Ryan's chemistry is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

I loved last weeks Aaron/Adam scenes. It brought a smile to my heart seeing him so happy and free.
Old 04-04-2015, 11:22 PM
Master Fan

Me too, as amazing and talented Danny is at all the drama, angst, and tragic storylines. No one beats him at crying. I really would like to see more scenes of him being happy, smiling, laughing, genuinely enjoying life.
Old 04-04-2015, 11:26 PM
Master Fan

He is so incredible at angst .

Happy aaron makes me happy and his laugh renders me unconscious from happiness feels. His face when he & Adam were laughing over destroying Vic's phone was perfection.
Old 04-05-2015, 12:44 AM
Master Fan

True, Danny is great. I guess I just want Aaron to be happy more. He's been through so much and he's still so young. I just want to see him grow and move on with his life. Instead of be drowned by his inner demons.
Old 04-05-2015, 02:49 AM
Master Fan

I'm totally with you on wanting Aaron to be happy and not constantly suffering but sadly I believe he is destined to always be that tragically tortured soul that he's always been. He was scarred for life by Jackson's death IMO.
Old 04-05-2015, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

True, I guess I just find characters trapped in a constant circle of whatever it is, tragic, or violence, or lust, or whatever, boring.

I rather see a constant changing of Aaron. See him come far from the boy he was when he first came to the village.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread