Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2017, 08:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Who knows, probably things will change in a few months but at this stage, they should just go all out with Villy for they can realize yet again why they don't work and end it once and for all and than slowly approach their way back to Phyllis/Billy.
I think the funniest thing of all is that feelings or no feelings left between Billy/Phyllis they still wont be the reason when Villy fails for the umpteenth time due to the same cycle.

It would be a good twisty change-up if Victoria were to see a innocent moment between Billy/Phyllis and come to the realisation that their both blind to what's still between them. So bows out and proceeds to push them together wanting Billy to be with the person (Phyllis) who he doesn't have to change for and is a better man for being with.
Old 03-05-2017, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Gina just had a interview a few days ago, and probably up to Sally dismay. She was so pro Philly in it. lol She said that Phyllis relationship with Jack ended because she was in love with his brother Billy, and she said she's looking forward to seeing with the writers have planned for them.

Also, there was this scene that Billy and Phyllis had a few weeks ago and it reminded me of a scene that Chloe/Billy once shared like in 2009.... I think that was when. The scene with Chloe/Billy was of Billy saying he was a screw up and Chloe told him that he needs to stop beating himself up, and she told him to GROW up instead of hiding behind "this is who he is."... not sure if you remember that scene.

But Phyllis sort of told Billy the same thing...

And it shows you the DIFFERENCE between Chloe/Billy and Phyllis/Billy, both Chloe and Phyllis REMEMBERS who they fell for and tell him to grow up and stop complaining INSTEAD of just downing him and telling him how horrible he is. Victoria wants to change him to what she thinks he should be which is why it has never worked.....
If Victoria doesn't accept Billy for who he is, why should fans have to accept Villy 5.0? lol That's only happening because a new/old showrunner can't get out of the past.

The showrunners just prefer to keep reverting Billy to his default button to screw him up all over again with Victoria....
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 12:46 AM
Master Fan

^ That Billy quote in the gifset at the time was so fitting for both him and Phyllis. They both wanted someone, anyone to love and accept them regardless of their whirlwind of crazy and flaws.

The similarity between Philly and Chilly is that Phyllis/Chloe accepted Billy for who he is because they are just as flawed as him. The difference is that Billy never let himself love Chloe like he could've and how she needed him to which is why they didn't work even though on paper Chloe is still imo his best match ( sorry I'll always be Team Chilly first & foremost).
Old 03-06-2017, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
^ That Billy quote in the gifset at the time was so fitting for both him and Phyllis. They both wanted someone, anyone to love and accept them regardless of their whirlwind of crazy and flaws.

The similarity between Philly and Chilly is that Phyllis/Chloe accepted Billy for who he is because they are just as flawed as him. The difference is that Billy never let himself love Chloe like he could've and how she needed him to which is why they didn't work even though on paper Chloe is still imo his best match ( sorry I'll always be Team Chilly first & foremost).
Yup, because Phyllis didn't get that with Jack at the time she needed him to accept her the most and Billy never got it with Victoria, and he NOTICED that in 2016 (early) which is why it's sad to see him getting reverted back to wanting to be with Victoria.

Agreed. That's the main similarity. lol
I guess with Phyllis, his guards were so down and he never expected to fall in love with her?
It's okay if you'll always be team Chilly. It's why I brought them up because I knew you would understand. Probably if they ever had an actual love story, I would've rooted for them as well but it depends on if it ever happens again. It's Soaps so all things are possible.

I feel how it's been written recently, Phyllis is by far his best match and vice versa but the writers just isn't writing it so no thoughts.
Old 03-07-2017, 02:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

Agreed. That's the main similarity. lol
I guess with Phyllis, his guards were so down and he never expected to fall in love with her?
It's okay if you'll always be team Chilly. It's why I brought them up because I knew you would understand. Probably if they ever had an actual love story, I would've rooted for them as well but it depends on if it ever happens again. It's Soaps so all things are possible.
Yep I definitely understand because of the story arc that Chilly both did and didn't get together.
Old 03-18-2017, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Very good point. I wish the writers would give Philly a real chance and stop with Villy 6.0 they are not meant to be clearly. Enough Villy writers.
Old 03-19-2017, 02:14 AM
Master Fan

I have nothing against Villy but they ran their course years ago and dont work now so why waste all the potential that Philly has it's just madness.
Old 03-19-2017, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I have nothing against Villy but they ran their course years ago and dont work now so why waste all the potential that Philly has it's just madness.
The crazy thing is that LITERALLY at midnight tonight I was watching a Villy video of BM and AM version and my ship feels returned back.... however, when I see this version with JT, I feel absolutely nothing.. probably it's the writing or they feel they are so forced together that it's just not working for me and probably a lot of the viewers.

They were once one of the most popular pairings of Y&R and now it seems a lot of fans doesn't want them together at all. If you look at the ratings, the polls, the complaining and even in the recent Soap magazine where they weren't even on the list as best pairings for either B&B or Y&R, and that's pretty bad since BOTH shows are doing an horrendous job with couples right now.

I mean it's CLEARLY not working, I don't get Sally here. She needs to just move on and accept that L for defeated....

Also, Philly fans sent cupcakes again. And as always, Gina tweeting about it.

Old 03-19-2017, 10:59 PM
Master Fan

I saw a soap opera digest with them on the cover at the grocery store. Something about Jack being over or something ending. Something big going down?
Old 03-20-2017, 02:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

Also, Philly fans sent cupcakes again. And as always, Gina tweeting about it.
I love how pro-Philly that Gina is.

I saw a tweet mentioning new Philly scenes I think from either late last week or early this week.
Old 03-20-2017, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I love how pro-Philly that Gina is.

I saw a tweet mentioning new Philly scenes I think from either late last week or early this week.
Yup. She tweets about it all the time. Much to HOPEFULLY Sally's dismay.

Oh cool, .... I haven't watched Y&R in like a month and hasn't missed it at all... I'll go to the Philly tumblr though and see if they have any new scene up. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I saw a soap opera digest with them on the cover at the grocery store. Something about Jack being over or something ending. Something big going down?
I saw that cover. It seems like it's Victoria and Billy going after Jack, and if true.... WTF???? Victoria??? What does she has to do with this? talking about taking Phyllis storyline. I really hope that's not true because no words if so.

There is no justification if Victoria wants to go at Jack...
Old 03-21-2017, 12:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yup. She tweets about it all the time. Much to HOPEFULLY Sally's dismay.

I saw that cover. It seems like it's Victoria and Billy going after Jack, and if true.... WTF???? Victoria??? What does she has to do with this? talking about taking Phyllis storyline. I really hope that's not true because no words if so.

There is no justification if Victoria wants to go at Jack...
I love that she's unashamedly pro-Philly and if it's to the dismay of a certain somebody then that makes it even better.

Ugh WTF?! Victoria has no business being part of any "go after Jack" plot that's just ridiculous. I'm glad I don't watch anymore when I hear about it on twitter it seems to be getting worse everyday with no rootworthy couples.
Old 03-21-2017, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes we need a good slow build for them again.
Old 03-22-2017, 03:16 AM
Master Fan

Great video.

Old 03-22-2017, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Seems you are in a video mood.
Also, I love that video. First time watching it.

Quote:
I love that she's unashamedly pro-Philly and if it's to the dismay of a certain somebody then that makes it even better.

Ugh WTF?! Victoria has no business being part of any "go after Jack" plot that's just ridiculous. I'm glad I don't watch anymore when I hear about it on twitter it seems to be getting worse everyday with no rootworthy couples.
Yup. Completely agree.

Completely agree. I don't want to judge it since I'm not watching but jus the sound of it sounds too much. How much pimping the a pairing need. Writers just put them together and get it over with since the build for Villy 6.0 isn't working for anyone... just take everyone out of their misery with all the propping and put them together.
Reply   Post New Thread