Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2016, 08:49 PM
Master Fan

It was confirmed along with a brand new cast photo shoot.

Nah she wouldn't be judgemental in fact I think she'd get a laugh out of it. Be a great way to test whether the Chilly banter between EH/JT could be any good.
Old 07-29-2016, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The main reason I'm shipping them right now and ain't even guilty for it. And certainly don't feel sad for Jack, since his testimonial contribute to Victor getting released.

I do feel like Jack wants Phyllis to be the perfect wife, and do everything by his rules although that was not the person Phyllis was when they first got together.
Same thing with Victoria... she will always try to change Billy although he hated Victor before they got together and will keep on disliking him after. Which is why although we know eventually they'll get back together. Victor will always get in the middle.....

So, I feel that Billy and Phyllis just doesn't try to change each other which is the main reason why I like it.

Old 07-30-2016, 12:13 AM
Master Fan

The scenes between Phyllis/Jill were brilliant when Jill confronted Phyllis over what she'd seen and heard.
Old 07-30-2016, 12:58 AM
Master Fan

I thought I heard that their affair is revealed soon. Or has it already happened?
Old 07-30-2016, 01:22 AM
Master Fan

^ Billy's mother Jill discovered them together this week and warned Phyllis away from ending things with Jack and committing to Billy. No-one else knows yet.
Old 07-30-2016, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I didn't watch the Jill/Phyllis scenes yet because I'm a few episodes behind but I heard it on twitter and I loved that Phyllis reminded Jill that she had an affair in her past as well.

Jill/Jack/John... John is Jack's father.

So, I dislike when characters forget their bad past and I like Jill, but she did a lot of craziness in her past. Hilary told her about it and recently Phyllis....
Also, Jill is never really there for Billy all that much. Which is why I'm team Billy when it comes to Jill making demands on his life. At times it seemed like she was closer with Cane.

At this point if Jill is so upset, she should just go ahead and tell Jack instead of threatening.

Old 07-31-2016, 01:42 PM
Master Fan

Jill didn't shy away from that fact being brought up. I don't like her motives in the whole situation but I get where she's coming from not that I believe it's going to have a happy outcome for anyone involved least of all her train-wreck son.
Old 07-31-2016, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't believe it's going to be a happy outcome as well but I'm sort of tired of Jill coming in every three months telling her son how to live her life.

I wish my sorry a$$ father would pop in every 3 months criticizing what I'm doing. lolol *obvious sarcasm*

I'm just at the point of really not caring for it.

My only issue is that I feel that Phyllis should've just divorced Jack or something. Because even if Billy wasn't involved, I felt that the whole Marco thing ruined their relationship... who knows what happens in a year or so from now, but I feel because of the circumstances, she needed space from Jack. What attracts Phyllis to Billy is that he's everything opposite from Jack and of course he doesn't judge her for not liking Victor Newman.

Billy should feel bad for what he's doing to his brother, however with the treatment his brother gave him before this, I am not shocked even if the writers want to make this the best closest brother friendship now that the affair is going on just to make viewers feel more bad. I stop taking their brother friendship seriously, the second Jack would rather side with Adam over his own brother.

Just my opinion. lol
Old 07-31-2016, 08:30 PM
Master Fan

The way Jack's acting with defending Victor I actually question whether it ain't another look-a-like because WTF?! the real Jack would never play the forgive & forget routine for Victor. Like seriously no freaking way.
Old 08-01-2016, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
The way Jack's acting with defending Victor I actually question whether it ain't another look-a-like because WTF?! the real Jack would never play the forgive & forget routine for Victor. Like seriously no freaking way.
I'm feeling that way right now.... as a viewer I'm not sure if I'm even suppose to feel sad for Jack at this point.

The ironic thing is that a friend of mine who watches Y&R said the same thing you said. They said is there any possible way that he is really Marco and we didn't see it on screen.... and of course I said I doubt it because Jack has always been like this which has always been annoying and they claimed that Jack is just too forgiven after everything that happened.

I just don't get how Jack expect his wife to get over the man responsible for bringing Marco into town in the first place to get out of his 10 year sentence in 6-months, what a joke.
Old 08-01-2016, 10:24 PM
Master Fan

I just don't understand Jack's motives in any of this especially with what happened to Phyllis because of Victor. It's completely baffling.

Anyway I think you'll enjoy the elevator scene between Phyllis/Billy. It was intense, to say the least.
Old 08-03-2016, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah... I just have no feelings for Jack whatsoever which is pretty sad since the writers are writing this storyline for me to feel sad for Jack. The only thing the writers showed me is that Jack keeps forgiving Victor, wants his wife to move on from it and reminded everyone that he once slept with his father's wife. lol Nice job writers. lol

Yes it was, poor Jill.
Old 08-03-2016, 10:28 PM
Master Fan

Spoiler:
Old 08-03-2016, 11:32 PM
Master Fan

Concerning Jill and Billy. It always seems in each soap there is a few parents who always meddle in their children's lives an basically tell their adult children have to conduct their lives.
Old 08-03-2016, 11:51 PM
Master Fan

Jill's going about things the wrong way and her meddling is helping nothing but Billy's long been a train-wreck so I get why she thinks she's doing the right thing.