Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2016, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
I didn't realise that Phyllis had actually overheard that first scene from the parallel gifset.
I forgot as well. I remember the episode now though but yeah I forgot. lol
Old 10-25-2016, 01:00 PM
Master Fan

I love the gif set, I had seen it, but before I could post it here, I lost it. From what I have seen and read, Billy seems to be an open book. He's honest and upfront, and doesn't believe in hiding or playing games. Though this is on very little data from my point.
Old 10-25-2016, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I love the gif set, I had seen it, but before I could post it here, I lost it. From what I have seen and read, Billy seems to be an open book. He's honest and upfront, and doesn't believe in hiding or playing games. Though this is on very little data from my point.
Your whole post is exactly the reason Billy will always be one of my favorite Y&R characters because whether it's messing up, or doing good deeds, he's the same person. Someone will curse him out and he'll be like.. "Yeah you are right but it is what it is." lol

For me feeling guilty for affairs never made much sense to me because if you felt that guilty, it never should've happened to begin with and the affair was so bad, why not stop after the first time?

Billy is pretty upfront with his feelings right now whether people like it or not.
Old 10-25-2016, 03:41 PM
Master Fan

I like that about Billy, he's honest and doesn't shy away from what's going on with him. Even if it doesn't come out the best way, he owns himself and I can respect him for that.
Old 10-27-2016, 02:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

For me feeling guilty for affairs never made much sense to me because if you felt that guilty, it never should've happened to begin with and the affair was so bad, why not stop after the first time?
Well in soapland I think there thinking tends to be that they already did it once so why stop at just once if they've already crossed that line.
Old 10-27-2016, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Well in soapland I think there thinking tends to be that they already did it once so why stop at just once if they've already crossed that line.
I know, which is for once I'd like for a character to say, "I made a mistake, but oh well can't change it so move on." lol and I can honestly say that about a character I don't care about in Victor. He doesn't live his life in guilt, he does horrible sht and move on from it. Not need in apologizing if you didn't feel sorry when you were doing it.

When Phyllis was cheating with Billy, yes she felt sad at first but eventually she was going to leave him, it was only until Jill came to her when everything changed.

Old 10-28-2016, 02:05 AM
Master Fan

True, I guess the one and only thing about Victor that we can't hate him completely for is he doesn't live life in regret even though he of all people really should. He needs to learn some humility but you know he never will.

Phyllis is fighting so hard against what she felt/feels for Billy that you just know that one of these days it's gonna come bubbling back to the surface when she least expects it. Phyllis and Billy are so not over or why else would Ashley still be pushing them both on the subject?!
Old 10-28-2016, 02:11 AM
Master Fan

I think Phyllis is just being in denial and Billy is just trying to move on.
Old 10-28-2016, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Billy really doesn't want to move on but Phyllis is pushing him away...

I liked this scene but I sort of dislike it because Jack is now who Billy was, Billy is now who Jack was (less of a coward version) with being tired of the war against Jack, and Phyllis is with Jack out of guilty... what a mess this storyline has become. lol
If Jack had this same confidence months ago, Phyllis and Jack would be a power couple right now.

Quote:
True, I guess the one and only thing about Victor that we can't hate him completely for is he doesn't live life in regret even though he of all people really should. He needs to learn some humility but you know he never will.

Phyllis is fighting so hard against what she felt/feels for Billy that you just know that one of these days it's gonna come bubbling back to the surface when she least expects it. Phyllis and Billy are so not over or why else would Ashley still be pushing them both on the subject?!
Yup, Victor is a mess who'd keep doing the same stuff but hey, at least he won't feel bad about it. I'm tired of these characters making mistakes and then play victim.

Yes Phyllis was violated by Marco (but she willingly slept and fell in love with Billy)... if she ever wants to be with Jack again, the best thing to do is let him go right now.

Also, don't be shocked to hear about Victor going after Jack, Phyllis, Devon and Hilary soon. lol I am actually team Victor here.

Yeah.. it does seem that way.
Old 10-29-2016, 02:28 AM
Master Fan

Has she ever dealt with what happen with Marco? I know soap characters don't really ever deal with that kind of stuff anymore. Getting therapy or seeing someone to help deal with their issues.
Old 10-29-2016, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
Has she ever dealt with what happen with Marco? I know soap characters don't really ever deal with that kind of stuff anymore. Getting therapy or seeing someone to help deal with their issues.
From my instant memory, no.
I even never liked Phyllis in the past because I felt she was manipulative, deceiving and just really a b*tch. lol So, I'll say Gina portrayal for Phyllis has been a bit new for me because I sort of am okay with Phyllis now, and she sort of toned down from how bad she use to be.

In general, I don't remember her dealing with it...
Old 10-29-2016, 10:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

I liked this scene but I sort of dislike it because Jack is now who Billy was, Billy is now who Jack was (less of a coward version) with being tired of the war against Jack, and Phyllis is with Jack out of guilty... what a mess this storyline has become. lol
If Jack had this same confidence months ago, Phyllis and Jack would be a power couple right now.
The deliciously hilarious irony! Just proves how messed up and backwards this entire storyline is and will continue to be. So are Phyllis/Jack back together or is it simply Phyllis still trying to make that happen?
Old 10-29-2016, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well right now I'm currently 2 episodes behind. Trying to catch up by at least Tuesday.

The latest episode was Jack and Phyllis signing those divorce papers. ANd of course the sad ending song to their relationship and a lot of redone scenes from Gina and Peter in the monologue. lol

Dang this scene. Jill was so happy for Billy and quickly so upset when she found out his reasoning. lolol

Sorry, Jill, just like no one could control you being in your twisted relationship with Colin, you sadly can't control anyone's feelings. lol
Old 10-29-2016, 11:07 PM
Master Fan

Jill's reaction I just can't stop laughing. Goes from proud mamma to ranting mess within seconds.
Old 10-29-2016, 11:41 PM
Master Fan

Of course Billy will always have feelings for Phyllis even if the show moves on from the romance. There will always be feelings, I mean sleeping with your brother's wife is always going leave a lasting impression.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread