Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2020, 06:38 AM
Master Fan

You totally called it Tia, that's exactly what she was doing. And it looks like that's what the show is doing too.with making her wait..Lola told him as much as she likes him, she's not ready to go there yet. It's too fast for her.. I just adore this character so much.
SweetSymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSymphony (View Post)
You totally called it Tia, that's exactly what she was doing. And it looks like that's what the show is doing too.with making her wait..Lola told him as much as she likes him, she's not ready to go there yet. It's too fast for her.. I just adore this character so much.

I am very well at observing or attempting to correctly observe what a person is thinking.
I really enjoy the way she is handling everything right now, she's so attracted to Theo however she doesn't want her feelings to get conflicting or confusing because she is fresh off an unexpected break up with her husband so of course her feelings if probably all over the place right now.

I love her deciding that she can't jump into any relationship without finalizing her divorce.
Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 10:34 AM
Master Fan

What do you think about Summer's conversation with Lola? Do you think she was being manipulative?
Old 03-13-2020, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't think she's was being manipulative, I just felt she was in someone's business that wasn't hers. lol However, I believe Summer is torn because she doesn't really trust Theo's intentions... and I don't even know the road map because I do believe Theo feelings for Lola are real but it's still the Kyle factor in the back of your mind...
Old 03-14-2020, 03:43 PM
Elite Fan

I am a big shipper of these two. I like that the writers have been building them for months. I could tell she's had a thing for him for months. I could tell he's had feelings for her for a long time

I liked her honesty with him on Monday

I am not sure what Summer is up to. I thought after seeing Kyle's jealousy, she would be against them being together

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
hshapir2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
I am a big shipper of these two. I like that the writers have been building them for months. I could tell she's had a thing for him for months. I could tell he's had feelings for her for a long time

I liked her honesty with him on Monday

I am not sure what Summer is up to. I thought after seeing Kyle's jealousy, she would be against them being together
I am happy that you ship these 2! and that's what I love is that these 2 have been building for months and it's not out of no where. It's been feelings under the surface for so long.

Summer would have to feel divided because in a way, I'm sure selfishly she'd like Lola and Kyle away from one another...
Old 03-16-2020, 07:25 PM
Master Fan

I haven’t gotten a chance to find a decent link to today’s Canadian episode yet but I keep hearing that Theo made a smirk after he talked with Lola and that he’s playing her. Let me know what you think Tia.
Old 03-17-2020, 08:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I am happy that you ship these 2! and that's what I love is that these 2 have been building for months and it's not out of no where. It's been feelings under the surface for so long.
thanks

The writers showed many times her being affected by him mixed with flirty looks. She was making him special meals. Lola was jealous of thinking he was on a date, she was defending him with a lot of intensity, she looked affected when Kyle said she was encouraging him, she got flustered quite a few times in the episode when Mariah and Abby were at Society with him. She made an excuse to go in the kitchen, she was honest and said he knew her in ways Kyle probably never could, and she looked affected and flustered after the third kiss. She admitted last week she felt something in those moments too

I watched and Theo looked like he was genuinely smiling to me. It wasn't a smirk. JMO.

Old 03-17-2020, 03:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I haven’t gotten a chance to find a decent link to today’s Canadian episode yet but I keep hearing that Theo made a smirk after he talked with Lola and that he’s playing her. Let me know what you think Tia.
He may be playing her for now, but I bet he falls for her while he's doing it.
MaybeSomeday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don’t get the sense he is playing her at all. He just resents the rich boy antics of kyle.
ds44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 06:19 PM
Elite Fan

good point

He was honest about not knowing how to answer Jack about Kyle. Theo has been more open with Lola than anyone else. Summer said Theo is different with Lola too

Old 03-18-2020, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

I just watched the scene and I am conflicted. On one hand it can be a real smile because he's happy she's allowing him in more but on the other hand, it can be a smile because he's getting his way... I am sort of believing it will be the second. I do believe Theo feelings for Lola are so real yet getting under Kyle is still one of his goals... so it's tough... I don't know where the writers are going here...
Old 03-18-2020, 01:39 PM
Elite Fan

The writers keep us guessing. To me, he was happy after opening up to her. He genuinely looked sad and disappointed after she told him she's not ready last week. He genuinely looked frustrated after turning her down. He genuinely looked like he felt bad after she found out he knew Summer and Kyle kissed. He genuinely looked happy when he was holding her. Theo resents Kyle a lot and he has told this to Lola twice

Old 03-18-2020, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I do wonder if the writers are playing both cards just in case they want to change the direction of the story and have their options opened....
I think that a bit of his charm could be him being so honest with Lola for it could make Lola not really second guess... since that's pretty calculating.

I am just 50/50 on which way it's heading even if I'm intrigued for sure.
Old 03-19-2020, 12:16 AM
Elite Fan

I watched a lot of clips and Theo seems like he has genuine feelings for Lola. There are all these times he looked jealous seeing her and Kyle together. He looked frustrated the time she didn't text him back. He looked frustrated and nervous when he's trying to tell her how he feels before Mariah showed up. Summer called him on his feelings for Lola

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top