Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2016, 03:46 AM
Master Fan

This isn't a main character in general. But that all soaps or at least all US soaps I have seen. There is always some rich old-ish white guy who kinda has a monopoly in the area. He's usually evil/evil light/having a bad day evil, their company that makes them buckets of money usually bears their names, he destroys lives for money/power/revenge/fun, does a whole bunch of illegal stuff, womanizer, but gets tons of women, has multiple children with multiple women, has like nine lives, and always lives in a grand house.

For the most part they are carbon copies of each other and they hardly ever own up to their actions or try to make amends for their actions. Or grow and change, so it's the same story over and over.
Old 07-05-2016, 11:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Days: Hope

She needs to be on the backburner for a long time.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 07-06-2016, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Gotta agree.
Ciara can join her as well.
Old 07-06-2016, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

Yes please put Hope and her creepy spawn, Ciara, on the story backburner for a year.
Old 07-06-2016, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
Yes please put Hope and her creepy spawn, Ciara, on the story backburner for a year.
WOW! that post is so wrong but made me laugh so hard. lol
Old 07-24-2016, 12:13 AM
Master Fan

Lisa Loveday (Hollyoaks) - She's a horrible nasty cow. I cant stand her she runs around treating everyone like garbage then acting like she's the innocent little victim. The Lovedays deserve better than her toxic 'me me me' presence constantly trying to manipulate them.
Old 07-24-2016, 01:17 PM
New Fan

Days The Hernandez family and Nicole.

Rafe- I haven't liked Rafe since he tried to make Sami into Carrie 2.0 and it seems like his family have taken over the show.

Nicole-She should have been gone when Sami found out she kidnapped Sydney in 2009.. I have been watching the show since the mid 80's and she is one of the most overrated characters I have seen. I wish AZ was playing another role on the show.

3.Dan Jonas- No need for him to ever come back.
Old 07-24-2016, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Bill Spencer is usually one of my favorites but AT THIS MOMENT! A hot mess, I dislike everything about him right now. He's the one who's cheated yet he is acting all damn self righteous making demands.

Not caring for Wyatt Spencer right now as well.

I don't hate them, I just don't like them both for their storylines right now.
Old 07-24-2016, 11:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Bill Spencer is usually one of my favorites but AT THIS MOMENT! A hot mess, I dislike everything about him right now. He's the one who's cheated yet he is acting all damn self righteous making demands.
AMEN!!
Old 08-04-2016, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

Steffy Forrester I'm sick to death of her screeching and whinging about Quinn. She's showing once again exactly why so many viewers dislike her so much. I'm over her pretending like she wont ditch Wyatt at the first excuse she can clutch onto (let him go since he's actually committed to the damn marriage). I cant stand her thinking she has the right to dictate Eric's life that's just the height of selfish emotional manipulation that she pulled on Eric with her non-tear crocodile tears. .
Old 08-16-2016, 04:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

It's funny one character I love in the beginning turned out to be someone who I hated in the end.

That character was Noah Mayer, of ATWT.

I loved it when he first came on, and was a confused about his sexuality and finally coming out.

Then after his accident and being blind kind of ruined him for me. They way he treated Luke like he caused the whole ordeal and made him blind. But I blame the writers the most for that.
Old 08-17-2016, 12:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper Hearts (View Post)
It's funny one character I love in the beginning turned out to be someone who I hated in the end.

That character was Noah Mayer, of ATWT.

I loved it when he first came on, and was a confused about his sexuality and finally coming out.

Then after his accident and being blind kind of ruined him for me. They way he treated Luke like he caused the whole ordeal and made him blind. But I blame the writers the most for that.
I know I loved Noah and then the show was like nope lets eff that all up.
Old 08-24-2016, 12:41 AM
Master Fan

Almost a month later and I hate Steffy Forrester even more than I thought possible with her incredibly selfish and demanding behaviour. I cant wait until Wyatt is finally free of her it needs to happen immediately because loving her is just dragging him down to her level of poison.
Old 08-26-2016, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Eric Forester. I'm just disliking everything about him right now... and this is the first time I'm really feeling this way towards him.

Edit: Watching Days of Our Lives right now and my goodness Ciara confesing her feelings to Chad????????

Um are we suppose to feel sad? where did the feelings come from? When did Chad ever lead her on? Oh when he was talking about how much he missed his wife Abigal. WTF!? Horrible DAYS writers, just horrible everything.

The acting just made me fast forward, it hurt me to hear the words and watch the scene. I just know Ciara left and that's it, but I could not watch that scene straight. It was just horrible like really???? I mean my goodness. WTH did I just watch? lololol

Can the writers just write off Ciara for the rest of the year right now?

Last edited by eternalfate; 08-26-2016 at 09:16 PM
Old 08-27-2016, 02:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

Edit: Watching Days of Our Lives right now and my goodness Ciara confesing her feelings to Chad????????

Um are we suppose to feel sad? where did the feelings come from? When did Chad ever lead her on? Oh when he was talking about how much he missed his wife Abigal. WTF!? Horrible DAYS writers, just horrible everything.
I'm not caught up on this week of DAYS but are you saying Chad's been accused of leading that fantasist on?! Because if so than that is terrible writing because like you said Chad's love for Abigail isn't even in doubt and he hasn't once lead Ciara on (nor would he) because he never even knew she was crushing on him. I've seen pictures and he looks horrified when Ciara is claiming to love him.