Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2017, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
Yep congrats to both for the well deserved nominations.

IKR? It blows that we even have to be thankful that he made the right choice and choose to save his WIFE/the love of his life!! I wish the Hernandez twit siblings would buzz off because just when we might hopefully be rid of Gabi we've got that loon Dario professing his "love" to Abby.
I agree, I liked Gabi with JJ (I think that's who it was I don't pay much attention to Days as I'm usually at work but have been able to watch it the last couple of days..). I mean knowing that Abby is the MOTHER of his child is what got to me. Regardless if they are married or not how could you consider putting your son through possibly growing up without his mom? I think that got me the most..

Icon by Fiona
Old 03-24-2017, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

This is when Chabby was written at their best. You can't tell me Billy isnt amazing here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
^ Well I actually think Chad has looked in love with Abby since Marci has portrayed her. I just feel the difference is that he is having a tough time with her making him believe he was dead and what happened with Gabi...

Don't feel it's anything to do with the version... we just haven't gotten to see Chabby 3.0 be officially happy.

And at the end of Kate's run, I felt we didn't see Chabby that happy as well because of all the circumstances and of course Ben.
No we didn't but just don't feel Chabby with Abby as Marci or Billy even looking at her with half the love he did anytime at Kate as Abby.

Yeah biased b/c of my love Kate as Abby but just don't think Billy is trying anymore but I don't blame him when this probably worst written love triangle ever!

I don't feel it with Gabi either.

The last time I felt his acting was mourning Abby.

I really hope at least Kate wins b/c it's the only thing that would make the last year we got of depressing Chabby worth it.

It was the only well written thing on the show but everything now is just terrible.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 03-24-2017 at 05:44 PM
Old 03-24-2017, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

We need them back Jaime. Great scenes!

Does Kate Mansi have a thread here on the board?

Yay congrats Kate got a Emmy nominatation.
Old 03-24-2017, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin611 (View Post)
We need them back Jaime. Great scenes!

Does Kate Mansi have a thread here on the board?

Yay congrats Kate got a Emmy nominatation.
No she doesn't.

I watch for just Chad now. I love Billy liked that tweet 10 seconds after I sent it.

I just don't feel his acting anymore.

I bet if he could would leave.

I wouldn't be shocked if he did leave when his contract is up again.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-26-2017, 03:07 AM
Master Fan

Chabby seems lost to the soap fates of getting minimal (somewhat tainted) happiness then torn apart by others for months then when their about to be back together one of the actors is leaving.

Billy/Marci's twitter banter is cute and a nice distraction considering the direction of the Chabby SL is so all over the place.
Old 03-26-2017, 05:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I bet if he could would leave.
He could leave next month if he wanted, it's when his contract is up.

A fan tweeted something about being scared he was gonna leave and he tweeted her back with a gif that was Iron Man rolling his eyes .

Take that however you want I guess.
Old 03-27-2017, 04:01 AM
Extreme Fan

I read on DR that he actually still has a year left in his contract.

Last edited by LaBelleVie; 03-27-2017 at 04:11 AM
Old 03-27-2017, 06:09 AM
Extreme Fan

Well if he has a year and decides to leave then, I'm really starting to think they should have Abby go with him. If they can fix Chad and this current awful story by having them split and then reunite, that'd be good, then just have them leave happily ever after.
Old 03-27-2017, 07:49 AM
Extreme Fan

They can sail off into the sunset like Bope lol. But I think they would probably kill him off without a body, just in case.
Old 03-30-2017, 10:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeSomeday (View Post)
Well if he has a year and decides to leave then, I'm really starting to think they should have Abby go with him. If they can fix Chad and this current awful story by having them split and then reunite, that'd be good, then just have them leave happily ever after.
Yes this, play out the story going belly up right now then fix the mess and give them the Bope style H.E.A ending with Thomas.
Old 03-31-2017, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh wow if this doesn't tell you how Billy feels about his SL that is airing right now I don't know what does.

Chad/Gabi! He isn't being subtle. I knew this was torture for him b/c I haven't felt his acting since mourning for Abby.

https://twitter.com/billymflynn/stat...86948264894464

So @billymflynn, you got any scenes with @paultelfer when he returns?

Replying to @SuperCoupleGal @PaulTelfer

yes. They share a college badminton teammate history whoch you'll see in flashbacks and they fall in love.

Poor Billy

Old 04-02-2017, 05:11 AM
Master Fan

^ I feel for Billy too. It's been quite clear from his tweets/likes etc the past few months that he's not a fan of what's been done to Chad's character development.
Old 04-02-2017, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It's really a shame.
Old 04-02-2017, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

It really is .

Icon by Fiona
Old 04-02-2017, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It's just upsetting that this show films 6 months ahead of us, so still a long way towards repair.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread