Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2018, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I guess the only thing we as fans can do, is hope for improvement...
Old 01-05-2018, 05:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
I guess the only thing we as fans can do, is hope for improvement...
Yes. That's the really the only thing to do.

This week wasn't bad. I'm at least interested in what Chabby are doing. I still feel like there's something off/missing from Billy and Marci, but it might take time for me to get back into them.

Chad is so going to regret agreeing with Abby that she needed to cozy up to Stefan O. I'm looking forward to it.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I already love Stefan O... at least Chabby are in a storyline again though, hopefully no cheating happens in it...
Old 01-09-2018, 07:55 AM
Extreme Fan

I like that Chad and Abby are united against Stefan O. for now. Things are bound to go off the rails soon enough. So it's nice to see them like this. I would be very disappointed if there is cheating.

I love this
Abby: I love you, and I want what you want.
Chad: Well, what I want most is you.

And no weird antics and childish giggling!
Old 01-09-2018, 08:19 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm thinking Days probably would have chosen not to have Stefan expose himself to Abby if they didn't tape 6 months ahead. Kind of a poor choice with everything going on these days. Seems super skeevy.

Last edited by MaybeSomeday; 01-09-2018 at 09:32 AM
Old 01-09-2018, 08:26 AM
Extreme Fan

I agree. That it was a poor choice to have him expose himself to Abby.
Old 01-09-2018, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
I already love Stefan O... at least Chabby are in a storyline again though, hopefully no cheating happens in it...
I second that. I don't think they'll go the cheating route but then again who knows, they gotta come up with something new in a way to keep this story going.
Old 01-10-2018, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
I second that. I don't think they'll go the cheating route but then again who knows, they gotta come up with something new in a way to keep this story going.
Yeah... in general Chabby needs a story since there has been nothing since they have reunited... Probably them going up against Stefan is the story...
Old 05-25-2018, 03:05 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm finally all caught up.

I was not a big fan of the DID story but Marci did have some realy strong moments, so just for that i'm happy. I'm gonna miss when she leaves.

Chabby's reunion was beautilful. Chad's love brought Abby back and i'm a sucker for things like this.

I'm glad the show is aware that what Stefan did to Abby is rape. Stefan as a villain Chabby could fight against for years is a classic supercouple trope and I love those.

Though I don't know how long we're going to have Chabby on Days. Billy is staying, i'm guessing for at least a year. But Kate is said to only be coming back for a short stint. I hope she re-signs a long-term contract. I wonder if their chemistry is still off the charts lol.
Old 05-25-2018, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It's going to be interesting...
This DID storyline has been tough even though Marci has been doing a great job with it ... however, I am slowly not liking the turn of this storyline because it feels like their marriage won't be able to survive "Abby" sleeping with Stefan even though she wasn't in her right state of mind. I really hope the narrative of the story doesn't change to prop up Stefan.
Old 05-25-2018, 10:53 AM
Extreme Fan

I think we're definitely supposed to wonder if their marriage will survive. It's going to be rocky, but I do think they will fight their way back. I hope they're not going to start pretending that Abby had feelings for Stefan to whitewash the rape.
Old 05-26-2018, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ That's what I am starting to fear will happen. That they will whitewash the rape since they already have Abby questioning what she was doing.
Old 05-27-2018, 03:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
^ That's what I am starting to fear will happen. That they will whitewash the rape since they already have Abby questioning what she was doing.
Abby gonna be pregnant.

I think they are gonna think it's Stefan's at first but it's gonna turn out to be Chad's later.

I think they are gonna have Abby see Gabby has apart of her & she slept with Stefan.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 05-28-2018, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ If that's a spoiler please remember to try to keep things under spoiler tags since I prefer watching the episodes without the spoilers. lol

I'm not liking this storyline right now... because it feels like they are doing something I didn't want them to do. Romancing Stefan/Gabby... urg.... I hope I'm wrong since I had faith they wouldn't do that.
Old 05-29-2018, 04:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
^ If that's a spoiler please remember to try to keep things under spoiler tags since I prefer watching the episodes without the spoilers. lol

I'm not liking this storyline right now... because it feels like they are doing something I didn't want them to do. Romancing Stefan/Gabby... urg.... I hope I'm wrong since I had faith they wouldn't do that.
I just know she is gonna be pregnant soon.

I think in end the baby will be Chad's but could have it really be Stefan's.

I fig. that they would at first think it was his though.

I hope it turns out to be Chad's.

That or Abby loses the baby.

That could be a good SL dramatic wise.

I hate Kate is coming back to this crap SL.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 05-29-2018 at 04:32 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread