Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2017, 08:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
Yes this is the perfect description for each version of Chabby that we've been treated to through the talents of 4 amazing young actors in Casey, Kate, Billy and Marci.

I'm really grateful to the four of them for what they've created with Chabby even when the writing failed them.

https://youtu.be/JiNVn0VXaKE

2.0 with a dash of 1.0
https://youtu.be/zKUEIm7kOFE

https://youtu.be/F_I-TAtH6cs
Old 01-22-2017, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelleVie (View Post)
Me too. I feel so blessed with Chabby because of that. All three versions worked for me. Chabby 1.0 were a sweet college romance that got messy. Chabby 2.0 were this intense passionate young adult lovers who couldn't quit each other and now Chabby 3.0 is them navigating full adulthood.
That's great to love all three for different reasons.
Old 01-22-2017, 10:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

I'm really grateful to the four of them for what they've created with Chabby even when the writing failed them.

https://youtu.be/JiNVn0VXaKE

2.0 with a dash of 1.0
https://youtu.be/zKUEIm7kOFE

https://youtu.be/F_I-TAtH6cs
Love all those fanvids thanks for posting I hadn't seen that particular Chabby 1.0 video.

I'm happy with how the end writing for Chabby 1.0 was done because it was the perfect end point to build Chabby 2.0 up from especially with the events that went on in the year before Billy came in as Chad.
Old 01-22-2017, 11:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Love all those fanvids thanks for posting I hadn't seen that particular Chabby 1.0 video.

I'm happy with how the end writing for Chabby 1.0 was done because it was the perfect end point to build Chabby 2.0 up from especially with the events that went on in the year before Billy came in as Chad.
The end of Chabby 1.0 was bittersweet because i felt like they had really found their groove but like you said it was the perfect set up for Chabby 2.0. They both had reasons to be mad at each other and the show rebuild them from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
That's great to love all three for different reasons.
It really is!
Old 01-24-2017, 01:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
The end of Chabby 1.0 was bittersweet because i felt like they had really found their groove but like you said it was the perfect set up for Chabby 2.0. They both had reasons to be mad at each other and the show rebuild them from there.
Yes it was bittersweet but a necessary evil for there to be a open-ended story there for when they brought Chad back. They played it the same way with recasting Abby post-KM just with the added faked death in the equation for Chad to be mad over the lies/being left ro grieve over something that wasn't real and while Abby was gone start up Chad/Gabi so Abby would have someone in the way as a insecurity to play on her mind.
Old 01-25-2017, 10:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm dead!

Kate replied to one of my tweets about how my ending for Chabby was their last moment in the fantasy as family. She tweeted to Billy. There was not a response to that tweet but I just tweeted that neither can be replaced & he is the only reason I still watched & he liked it.

I can't remember the last time I was this excited about anything!

Links to the tweets

https://twitter.com/KateMansi/status/814720233999106048

https://twitter.com/jaime_bee/status/824487940835401728

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 01-25-2017 at 11:42 PM
Old 01-26-2017, 12:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yes it was bittersweet but a necessary evil for there to be a open-ended story there for when they brought Chad back. They played it the same way with recasting Abby post-KM just with the added faked death in the equation for Chad to be mad over the lies/being left ro grieve over something that wasn't real and while Abby was gone start up Chad/Gabi so Abby would have someone in the way as a insecurity to play on her mind.
I don't think the current story is as well written as the one we got 2 years ago, but i think you're probably right about what they're doing. And Billy and Marci are wonderful together. I wonder what Ron Carlivati is going to do with them. I'm glad Dena has been fired again lol.

Jaime Bee, It's sweet of them to reply/like youre tweets.
Old 01-26-2017, 02:12 AM
Master Fan

^^ That's so awesome Jaime congrats.

Quote:
I don't think the current story is as well written as the one we got 2 years ago, but i think you're probably right about what they're doing. And Billy and Marci are wonderful together. I wonder what Ron Carlivati is going to do with them. I'm glad Dena has been fired again lol.
OMG yes I hope Dena's storylines haven't ruined Chabby too much before Ron and the new team take over.

Love them hearteyes Chad was giving Abby yesterday!!
Old 01-26-2017, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks.

I know Kate & Billy interact with fans but I never thought I would be one of them.

I really hope Higley hasn't done too much damage to the show in general.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 01-27-2017, 01:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Chad and Abby were everything! I loved their conversations and of course the love scene was amazing and actually well lit for once. And long!

I'm sure it all goes downhill from there, but i'm still going to enjoy the ride.
Old 01-27-2017, 05:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Chad and Abby were everything! I loved their conversations and of course the love scene was amazing and actually well lit for once. And long!
Amazing everything that a SOAP love scene is meant to be. Loved the conversations too but also agree it's probably downhill from here. Chad's gonna flip when he finds out Abby's been secretly involving herself in trying to help fix the trouble going on with Chad/Sonny etc.
Old 01-27-2017, 12:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Chad is going to be furious with her, especially when he keeps repeating that he doesn't want anymore lies and secrets between them. It's a total role reversal as Chad used to lie to Abby a lot in their previous relationships and she's used to get mad at him all the time.

The love scene in slow motion.
Old 01-28-2017, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I've really loved their scenes. I expected it to already have gone downhill, so thus far, this is a nice surprise.
Old 01-29-2017, 01:01 AM
Extreme Fan

I agree. I thought they already would be about to divorce by now.
Old 01-29-2017, 01:25 AM
Master Fan

I love how wrecked Chad's hair got in the love scene.

Yeah I thought the divorce would already be in motion by now too. But the downward spiral is sadly fast approaching so we should enjoy the good while it lasts.