Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2015, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

Sonny has a terrible track record as a father when it comes to hurting his kids from the stuff I've heard.
Old 03-12-2015, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

Exactly which is why I don't get why Morgan had to forgive him for that. I mean cheating hurts like a bitch. Talk about lost of trust and honestly and the bond. Sonny couldn't think about his own son's heart when he thought about what's under his belt.
Old 03-12-2015, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

What was the thing that happened when Morgan was younger that almost got him killed? I remember some SL from a few years ago before he got aged.
Old 03-12-2015, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

Well, I can't remember well because that was so long time ago. I am sorry that I can't help you with that. At that time, Morgan wasn't someone I would get myself invested, like I am with Sam so I would care about her history and whatnot.
Old 03-12-2015, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

That's okay I can look it up on google. It's time to ramble about Frina on their thread now .
Old 03-12-2015, 03:12 PM
Master Fan

Google is our best friend. It's best for everything.

You know what's funny? When Morgan was a kid, I LOVED his relationship with Jax, Carly's ex husband, at that time, they were married and Jax was one of decent good guys and wasn't linked to mob or anything, just a businessman who ran the hotel. So Morgan and Jax really had a tight relationship, more like father and son. They would give you kind of father-son vibe. But my heart really broke when Jax and Carly's marriage ended and he had to leave town for good because he had no reason to stay there now he's done with her. It was so horrible because that meant it was end of Jax and Morgan's when I loved them the most out of this family.
Old 03-12-2015, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

So that's another example of something he's lost because of how selfish his parents have always been . He never had a chance at a normal life being born to two mega train-wrecks.
Old 03-12-2015, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

Yep, you should watch Jax and Morgan's relationship, it's almost perfect, hella better than Sonny's relationship with him. Sonny was so jealous of them and yes, he hated him and wanted to murder him many times but Carly always had to talk him out of it. But yes, when their marriage ended, it was it for them. I just fell in love with that bonding relationship, it's like normal kind of family love, no drama, no pain, no heartache, nothing.
Old 03-12-2015, 03:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by f i r e p r o o f (View Post)
Yep, you should watch Jax and Morgan's relationship, it's almost perfect, hella better than Sonny's relationship with him. Sonny was so jealous of them and yes, he hated him and wanted to murder him many times but Carly always had to talk him out of it. But yes, when their marriage ended, it was it for them. I just fell in love with that bonding relationship, it's like normal kind of family love, no drama, no pain, no heartache, nothing.
So it was the opposite of everything he's ever gotten from both Sonny and Carly.
Old 03-12-2015, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
So it was the opposite of everything he's ever gotten from both Sonny and Carly.
Yep. Jax is not linked to mob and is one of decent good guys, like version of Lucky, Dante, Nathan, etc. He was one of those guys who cared about people he loved and he hated Sonny because of his mob and always complaint to Carly that his mob is always dangerous to kids and always bring violence to the family which he is always right about that but Carly is too blind by that. And guess how they ended? Yep, Carly cheated on him with Sonny, not once but twice. Once, Jax was idiot enough to forgive her and gave a marriage another go then when she once again cheated, that was it. He was done.
Old 03-12-2015, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

Hasn't Carly cheated on everyone with Sonny?
Old 03-12-2015, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, she cheated on Jax with him and yeah, she cheated on Franco with him. So far, two guys she cheated on with Sonny.
Old 03-12-2015, 03:35 PM
Master Fan

From all the stuff I know the only non-cheater Corinthos is Morgan.
Old 03-12-2015, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, that's true. Get this? When Carly cheated and everything went south, she had galls to piss at Jax for looking at another woman, flirting or even sleeping with anyone. She would try to break them up or piss at him for that when she did exact same thing. That's the moment I stopped liking her because before that, I didn't mind her and appreciated her with Jax but after that I was done.
Old 03-12-2015, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

Classic MO of a cheater to blame everything on the person they betrayed . Didn't Kiki/Michael also push blame on Morgan for their affair?