Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2016, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
I hate the way the show constantly has siblings ruining their relationship just for some man or women that they both think they want. Brooke/Katie, Wyatt/Liam now Nicole/Sasha. It's a vicious cycle and I don't get any enjoyment from it.
I agree. I really want to see a poll of this just to see if we are in a minority because I am so fed up with it. It's nothing entertaining about this.

It makes me miss the whole Caroline/Rick/Maya triangle. At least it was fresh new characters with no relations to one another. I prefer that over siblings and family members switching love interest.
Old 07-24-2016, 10:20 PM
Master Fan

Each of those aforementioned siblings will have amazing moments of coming together as family that just blow me away but then they let the romantic entanglements get in the way of that and blow apart what's more important which is family.
Old 07-24-2016, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

dp
Old 07-24-2016, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Agree because it takes away any family moments they might have because the romance element is at the back of my mind.

Like I truly loved Brooke and Katie going hard on Bill however, what was in the back of my mind was what a crappy sister Brooke is.
It's just difficult to enjoy the family moments when romance interferes.
Old 07-24-2016, 10:39 PM
Master Fan

I seriously don't even wanna discuss Brooke/Katie/Bill anymore because just thinking of this storyline makes me wanna throw things. That's how pissed they make me.

I was just happy that Katie/Will were reunited on Friday because Bill's excuses for stealing him away were laughable and while I do get Wyatt was coming from a place of wanting Will to be safe I did want to slap him for being a mini Bill and just bowing down to what daddy was doing.
Old 08-04-2016, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

I'm actually starting to warm to Quinn/Eric because it's going to piss off three of my least favourite people; Steffy, Liam and Ridge. Everyone talking like Eric is some easily manipulated teenager is the height of lunacy even for the Forrester Clan.

Someone in Monte Carlo better expose that Steffy/Liam kiss so Wyatt can see his wife for what she really is which is a liar. But no of course if he finds out the script will make him naively stupid and blame the kiss all on Liam.

I've never been more excited to know that Ivy will be back later this month. I just hope she's over Liam's played out behind this time for my own sanity if nothing else.
Old 08-04-2016, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

At this point I don't even want Wyatt back with Ivy since that was ruined with the lack of caring Ivy had towards Wyatt when she wanted to be with Liam again...
Is it possible to give Wyatt a nice love story away from Liam?
These Liam leftover love stories just doesn't work for me.

Although I can deal with the writers if they build up Hope/Wyatt again somehow. lol

I use to dislike Liam, not hate but not really care for him ...but I don't get why the writers are making Wyatt Liam 2.0 cause it's ruining his character. He's got Steffy, and he's Bill's favorite. What bizzare universe is this.
Old 08-04-2016, 07:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

I use to dislike Liam, not hate but not really care for him ...but I don't get why the writers are making Wyatt Liam 2.0 cause it's ruining his character. He's got Steffy, and he's Bill's favorite. What bizzare universe is this.
Yes he's taken over as Bill's favoured son (about time if you ask me) but I'd hardly call him Liam 2.0. You need a masters degree in flip flopping to be Liam 2.0.
Old 08-05-2016, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

He's seemed to have became Bill favorite son literally out of no where though. I mean before Wyatt/Steffy got married, Bill was over there begging Liam to come out from hiding (when he was unknowingly kidnapped by Quinn of course).... and it seems once Steffy/Wyatt got married, Wyatt became the favorite.

I guess it's the Steffy effect than.
Old 08-05-2016, 09:55 AM
Master Fan

It wasn't out of nowhere though obviously it did come from Liam going incommunicado. Which gave the kick to Bill's system to stop neglecting Wyatt as a son.
Old 08-07-2016, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm just not buying it. Seems like once Wyatt married Steffy, he became his favorite and that's when Bill started acting hypocritical with his respect marriage talk...
Old 08-07-2016, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

I've recently re-watched a large portion of the pre-Statt wedding episodes and Bill wasn't getting any reply from Liam which ticked him off enough to send him into believing he should've listened to Quinn from the start about giving Wyatt a chance. Yes, Wyatt's marriage to his long-time favourite almost lover/daughter-in-law probably played it's part but it was more predicated on how Bill felt abandoned by Liam at the time imo.
Old 08-15-2016, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

He did, but now it doesn't make sense because he found out exactly why Liam didn't answer his calls. Quinn!

I'm episodes behind as well and I don't care of Quinn/Eric are really in love but Eric is just an idiot.
If it ends up being true love, that's nice.

But how rushed this storyline is just upsets me. I mean Quinn and Eric sleeps together, fall in love in like a week, and with this pace, they should be married next month.

I think that's what's upsetting me with all of these storylines on B&B... all rushed.

Steffy/Wyatt... rushed marriage.
Quinn/Eric.... rushed relationship, especially for Eric to act like a naive school boy.
Ridge accepting Thomas/Caroline.....??? okay.

I'm 4 episodes behind, so I wonder if I'll still be upset after I catch up. lol

I just hope Thomas/Sasha aren't rushed if it happens.
Old 08-15-2016, 05:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

I think that's what's upsetting me with all of these storylines on B&B... all rushed.

Steffy/Wyatt... rushed marriage.
Quinn/Eric.... rushed relationship, especially for Eric to act like a naive school boy.
Ridge accepting Thomas/Caroline.....??? okay.

I'm 4 episodes behind, so I wonder if I'll still be upset after I catch up. lol

I just hope Thomas/Sasha aren't rushed if it happens.
I don't think Ridge has accepted Thomas/Caroline I think he's simply accepted that Douglas bonds them together and he's trying to play the martyr by bowing out now instead of forcing Caroline to make a choice later. If that makes sense.

Thomas/Sasha is getting a really good build up right now so much so that I desperately hope it's not rushed into the bedroom.

Did you do the B&B survey?
Old 08-15-2016, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, actually that does makes sense. I can agree with you on that.

Agreed with Thomas/Sasha yet I'm so scared of the rushed part... I think I can stop shipping them of it gets rushed already. Rushed nonsense is really irking my nerves now. lol

No, you have the link?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread