Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2017, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
The issue is that Billy will NOT get an Emmy for Jason because the storylines haven't really been there...
You don't get Emmy's for normal love dovey scenes. It just doesn't happen which is why I am happy about a storyline it seems he's going to have coming up.
From what I've seen, JaSam 2.0 fans want Billy to remain Jason.
Other fans want Steve to be Jason.

About 80% of the fans didn't watch Steve Jason so they want Billy to stay.
The other 20% saw Steve but love Billy's version so want Billy to stay.
Some fans are still bitter for Steve for leaving GH.... so want BM to have the role....

So, from what I've read, that's what I've seen. lol

On twitter, I've seen the exact same thing. lol Although more people are for Steve being Jason, because I think they watched Steve as Jason and never warmed up to Billy as Jason and just feel he's been bored with the role....

Jarly, Liason fans are EXTREMELY happy and want Steve to return as Jason since they felt their relationships haven't been written the same since BM took over the role.

Me personally, I love Jasam 2.0 better than JaSam 1.0 however, Steve is JASON, and I love BM but Steve is Jason...
I want Steve to be the real Jason (He was the Jason that I knew when I started watching GH) and Billy's character can be a new character. Also, I want Billy's character to stay with Sam.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 09-20-2017, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)
I want Steve to be the real Jason (He was the Jason that I knew when I started watching GH) and Billy's character can be a new character. Also, I want Billy's character to stay with Sam.
We feel the exact same.

The MAIN reason I want Billy's version to be a new character is because I have NOT felt his Jason Morgan connection with anyone BESIDES Sam... I guess with Liz in the beginning but even she was being manipulative.
So, I feel the writers never truly showed his relationships to the full potential as they could've.

However, the JaSam connection is the main one we've seen.

I feel having Steve as Jason would make sense and we can see his former relationships... not just romances.

JaSam 2.0 is perfect together but amazing what an terrific storyline that can happen if Sam is torn between 2 Jason's. I mean and who can blame here?
You will have Jason 1.0 who will be so hurt that Sam moved on. And than Sam will explain her reasons while still being in love with Jason 2.0. lol
This can be such an epic storyline if GH allows it to be.

For me, having Billy as Jason adds NOTHING, and it doesn't change lives....
Old 09-20-2017, 10:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)

Me personally, I love Jasam 2.0 better than JaSam 1.0 however, Steve is JASON, and I love BM but Steve is Jason...
I agree Jasam 2.0 is better the chemistry is just so much more raw if that makes any sense. It's why I'm not particulary fussed about who BM/Jason turns out to be (aside from my crushed dream of Jasam's cute little family) as long as Sam's still with him.
If he's not the real Jason (which is looking to be the case) I imagine that'll be a crushing blow because then everything he thought he knew will be a lie he didn't even know he was living and it'll mean he's not Danny's father too. There's so much messiness but it's the kids & Sam caught in the middle that's gonna hit me right in the heart. This is all gonna be great material for Billy to dig into though so I'm excited.
Old 09-21-2017, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

IMO I love Jasam 2.0 more they have amazing chemistry and Billy more as Jason. I will love who Billy turns out to even if the writers make him not Jason now.

I did loved Jasam 1.0 too. I used to love Steve more for years as Jason but he got flip floppy and went to Y&R even though he wanted family time in TN so he said. Now General Hospital & Steve wanted to come back to GH. After all the hard work Billy has fone to make Jason his own role.

Yay Billy was on screen today even though he is still in a coma. My babe needs to wake up soon.

Last edited by quin0611; 09-21-2017 at 06:31 PM
Old 09-21-2017, 06:38 PM
Elite Fan

Steve vacated the role and they hired Billy Miller to take over his character and remix him and give him new layers of personality.

Steve doesn't own the character nor did he create the character so the self-entitlement is irking

It doesn't mean a thing if Steve was on for how many years, actors get replaced all of the time and always have.

All of these supposed %'s about who wants whichever actor to be Jason aren't at all accurate because it doesn't account for even half the fanbase that watches in total
Old 09-21-2017, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love how Billy made Jason his own character and true it does matter how any years Steve was Jason either because he left the rile which Billy took over with his own spin. Ugh now the writers have to re write everything to bring Steve/Jason back.

True about the fan polls too.
Old 09-21-2017, 10:18 PM
Passionate Fan

My problem is that I like both actor's playing Jason. My personal opinion is that while I enjoy them both, Steve/JaSam 1.0 is my favorite. He was the one I got used to seeing when I first started to watch GH in 2005 during the Summer of Sleaze.

I enjoy Billy's scenes as Jason, but I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop and for him to ditch the role.
Old 09-21-2017, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We all have our different opinions, it's all good. For me Steve is Jason but for other people Billy can be Jason. Let's just see what happens in the storyline and I hope it's pleasing for everyone.
Old 09-21-2017, 10:39 PM
Passionate Fan

He has to wake up first, for that to happen.
Old 09-21-2017, 11:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCallDavisWinchesterFan (View Post)
He has to wake up first, for that to happen.
I don't get the reason for him even be in the coma. Makes no sense to me... but I guess we'll see what happens...
Old 09-22-2017, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree we all have our different opinions and well just have to see what happens with this storyline. I wish he he would wake up soon.
Old 09-22-2017, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin611 (View Post)
I agree we all have our different opinions and well just have to see what happens with this storyline. I wish he he would wake up soon.
I agree, cause I don't get why he needs to be in a coma right now. lol
Old 09-22-2017, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

So Billy's character is Jason's twin brother.
And I guess Heather stole him away from Susan Moore and Alan Quartermaine.

PS. Billy's character woke up today.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 09-23-2017, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's why when he matched the DNA of Jason cause they are twins. I love it. Makes the fans happy both sides. Just hope Billy and Kelly stay together on screen.
Old 09-23-2017, 05:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm glad Billy woke up but it seems he will have a seziure on Monday!!!

I had a feeling they would go the twin route.