Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2004, 11:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Cindy - Great job on that video. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I love it!

I finally found my tape where I taped the "Prom" episode, yay! I am so happy. I thought that I lost it, but low and behold it was cluttered along w/ my other tapes. [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

I hope everyone is doing well.

Cassie - Loving your both of your sites more! Keep up the wonderful work girl!

"No matter what kind of day I am having butterflies will always help me cope."
Old 03-25-2004, 11:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Oops, double post.

[ 03-25-2004: Message edited AdriaMichelle ]

Old 03-26-2004, 04:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
They got their backpacks mixed up or something and the looks they gave each other as the passed on the stairs . . .the sparks, wow!
Yeah,those sparks....LOL,Billy was completely stuck on Mac and you could tell she wasn't feeling comfortable,lol.

I also realized something,watching for like the zillions time the hospital episode that when she finds Raul at the coffehouse to tell him about Billy,she's almost disgusted.I guess that's when she realized her feelings for Billy were a lot stronger than for Raul.Poor girl,she's almost throwing up when Raul hugs her,LOL.And Ashley played that scene so well.You could just hear her thinking "uh oh...Houston,we've got a problem" LOL.
Old 03-28-2004, 02:39 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi guys!

I just read that Lyndsey's (Colleen) contract is not going to be renewed. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that Ashley is back. Maybe it's just coincidence...anyways, I'm sad that Colleen is gone just b/c I think it would have been an interesting triangle between Mac/J.T/Colleen if they had made both girls not the villain and see how J.T. chooses between the girl that he loves and the girl that made it possible for him to fall in love...

However, with Colleen not coming back, this definitely does open the door wide open for Mac and J.T. but I really don't want Mac to be rebound girl...they have to create a complex love story for them. Something that will make us yearn for them to be together...and if our dreams come true, David unexpected returns and turns everything on its head...hehehe...

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Cindy

Lex/Lana l Clark/Lois l Ryan/Summer l Ryan/Kirsten l Ephram/Amy l Bright/Delia l Bright/Hannah l Luke/Lorelai l Rory/Marty l Logan/Veronica l Charlie/Claire l Sawyer/Sun
Old 03-28-2004, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

I heard about Lyndsy and about the petition going on and as cruel as it can sound...some people can get now how the Mac fans must have felt when Ashley left Y&R...I wonder how they're going to write Colleen off...and how the JT/CC ship will end...

I'm a bit sad coz I wanted Mac to hang out a bit with Colleen(her cousin,GAH!)...I don't know,maybe we could have gotten some news about Billy or something...Gee,I'll never be able to forget B/M [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Everytime I talk about Mac,Billy's in the back of my mind...*sigh*

Quote:
However, with Colleen not coming back, this definitely does open the door wide open for Mac and J.T. but I really don't want Mac to be rebound girl...they have to create a complex love story for them. Something that will make us yearn for them to be together...
WORD.IF something ever happens between JT&Mac,I hope it'll be done the good way,and most of all,without ruining Mac or forget what Billy meant to her.

Quote:
and if our dreams come true, David unexpected returns and turns everything on its head...hehehe...
LOL,the baby switch,over at OLTL,is expected to last for years....I *think* David won't be available for a looong time...and Ashley will probably leave at the end of her contract...so.... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
But hey,we've got a whole life to wait for a reunion [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-28-2004, 11:25 AM
Addicted Fan

I was and still am upset about Lyndsy's leaving and the show not renewing her contract. She is a terrific actress and I wish her the best. It is just a shame because JT/CC are a great couple, and now this happens. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Oh well.

Back to Ashley's return - I read an interview that Ashley gave to SID (Soaps In Depth) and it sounds like Mac is going to stir up trouble for some couples. Grrr... [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Can't have the writers have Mac the way she was? Geez...

[ 03-28-2004: Message edited AdriaMichelle ]

Old 03-29-2004, 05:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Back to Ashley's return - I read an interview that Ashley gave to SID (Soaps In Depth) and it sounds like Mac is going to stir up trouble for some couples.
Really?What did she say?The only thing I read is that all the men in town weren't available so Mac should meet someone new...but that was before Lyndsy's latest news...
Old 03-29-2004, 09:30 AM
Addicted Fan

SpySyd -

*POSSIBLE SPOILER*

Basically she said that Mac might stir up some trouble w/ Raul/Brittany cause "She never really liked Brittany".

Old 03-29-2004, 10:04 AM
Master Fan

LOL,that's our girl!

As much as I'm not a fan of Raul and of him with Mac,I wouldn't mind Mac stealing him from Britt.I hate her and I'm glad Mac goes back to "hating mode" with Britt.I mean,how ridiculous was for her(played by KK) to be friend with the one girl who broke her apart from Billy?Just lame.
Old 03-29-2004, 06:08 PM
New Fan

I have that article at Ashley's site
Old 03-31-2004, 08:12 AM
Master Fan

Yeah,I found it.Hee,it's so great to have a place to find everything Ashley&David related [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] That's awesome.

Like I said on Cassie's DT forum,Billy&Mac still give me the chills.I can know everything about them,their history...the ending( [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] ) but they still amaze me.The sparks were really there,literally.I think I've never seen so many between two actors.Simply stunning.All that on a soap,LOL!I can't believe it.
Old 03-31-2004, 06:57 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SpySyd:
<STRONG>Like I said on Cassie's DT forum,Billy&Mac still give me the chills.</STRONG>
What is your name over there?
Old 04-01-2004, 08:23 AM
Master Fan

I'm Caro over there [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm also the one who sent you my videos [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

ETA:I've made another B/M vid.And no,I'm not obsessed...just slightly addicted,LOL.The song's "Goodbye" by Archive.It's about Billy&Mac's various goodbyes though it's mostly about the first break up,from Mac's POV.

*click* and wait for the pop up window

It'll only be up for a week.

[ 04-01-2004: Message edited SpySyd ]
Old 04-02-2004, 04:47 PM
New Fan

Ooooooh thank you! LOL
Old 04-04-2004, 04:44 AM
Master Fan

LOL,you're welcome. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]