Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2004, 10:04 AM
New Fan

I am not looking forward to a mac and jt pairing. Mainly b/c I still picture him as the creep he used to be. I'd much rather her be with Raul, LOL.

that poor thing, he just never could keep a girl, LOL
Old 03-17-2004, 05:06 AM
Master Fan

Ack,I don't like Raul.He's way too dull for Mac,IMO...but I could enjoy Mac stealing him to Britt [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] How weird,lol.
Old 03-17-2004, 02:01 PM
Extreme Fan

SpySyd - I didn't get the PM sweetie...right now when it comes to B/M clips, I don't have any...I just made two videos and then took off all the clips that I could find off my hard drive...I wish I could make more but that's life...where do you get your clips?

Yeah, right now I'm rooting for JT and Mac. Yeah, Raul was sweet but he didn't spark any passion in her. Also, I know people are skeptical about JT but he's changed so much from the "bad guy" we knew...he changed b/c of Mac. He truly did fall in love with her and actually went out of his way to be there for her. I hated that when she got back together with Billy, she decided to end her friendship with JT when he was the one who was there for her when Billy was sleeping with Brittany. I will always remember that JT planned on going with Mac to the Bahamas with Katherine and he gave her a mix tape and then they kissed...he kissed her but more importantly SHE KISSED HIM BACK!!!If only Raul hadn't ended up in the hospital...

and then when Mac was telling JT about her problems with Billy, he tried to listen to her but then admitted that if she wasn't trying this whole time to get back with Billy, she could have seen what was right in front of her and then he kissed her as she was crying, pulled away and then says "why do I even bother?"...it was beautiful...I think that a Mac/JT/Colleen triangle would be intriguing if they don't make either one of the girls a bad girl...a vixen...it's just not in their nature. Anyways, it should be a choice between a love that is good (Colleen) and a love that is great (Mac).

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Cindy

Lex/Lana l Clark/Lois l Ryan/Summer l Ryan/Kirsten l Ephram/Amy l Bright/Delia l Bright/Hannah l Luke/Lorelai l Rory/Marty l Logan/Veronica l Charlie/Claire l Sawyer/Sun
Old 03-17-2004, 05:16 PM
Addicted Fan

To tell be honest, as I much as I love JT/Colleen, I would not mind at the least if it became a triangle w/ Mac. But I also wish that the whole thing w/ Jill being Katherine's daughter and all did not happen. It took me a long time to forgive the writers on the show for doing that.

I just love Billy and Mac so much.

ETA ~ There will never be a couple like Billy and Mac who will touch my heart as much those two did.

[ 03-17-2004: Message edited AdriaMichelle ]

"No matter what kind of day I am having butterflies will always help me cope."
Old 03-17-2004, 07:49 PM
New Fan

I know, I know, billy and mac were it for me. They'll never be another. btw, I have a new forum for David fans. There's also a section there for Mac and Billy. I'd love it if some of you gals could come post to get things going.
www.david-tom.com
Old 03-18-2004, 08:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by louloucn:
<STRONG>SpySyd - I didn't get the PM sweetie...right now when it comes to B/M clips, I don't have any...I just made two videos and then took off all the clips that I could find off my hard drive...I wish I could make more but that's life...where do you get your clips?
</STRONG>
I got most of my clips from videos/slideshows that are on the CCD slideshows websites and from other sites where I found the reunion,the prom clips and a few others.I'm trying to find a way to make clips out of my tapes but all I can come up with are black&white clips with a crappy quality...Oh,well....That's weird,coz these two seem to inspire me a lot and I find myself wanting to do tons of videos,but,sadly,I don't have a lot of clips for that.Like I'd love to make a Mac video...If I ever find a better way to make clips out my tape,then I'll sure do one.

I would like Mac to be with JT but I don't want her to become the "Brittany" of the triangle.Colleen and JT seem to be "the" teen couple of this show these days...I don't know,I just want Mac to stay true to herself,coz that's why we love her.

Quote:
ETA ~ There will never be a couple like Billy and Mac who will touch my heart as much those two did.
I would have never thought I could fall in love for a soap couple but I have to admit Billy&Mac touched me as much as great couples like Buffy/Angel,Pacey&Joey or Mulder&Scully.I wish I didn't fall for them,I wouldn't be glued to my TV every day waiting for B/M scenes or I wouldn't be hurting just at the thought of them related...

AdriaMichelle-Love your avie [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Cassie-I registered yesterday [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I'll try to post there...if I'm not too shy.

Btw,I've just found the perfect song describing Mac&Billy's history:

If You're Not The One

If you’re not the one then why does my soul feel glad today?
If you’re not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way?
If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call
If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all

I never know what the future brings
But I know you are here with me now
We’ll make it through
And I hope you are the one I share my life with

I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

If I don’t need you then why am I crying on my bed?
If I don’t need you then why does your name resound in my head?
If you’re not for me then why does this distance maim my life?
If you’re not for me then why do I dream of you as my wife?

I don’t know why you’re so far away
But I know that this much is true
We’ll make it through
And I hope you are the one I share my life with
And I wish that you could be the one I die with
And Im prayin you’re the one I build my home with
I hope I love you all my life

If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

‘Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away
And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today
‘Cause I love you, whether it’s wrong or right
And though I can’t be with you tonight
And know my heart is by your side

If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I could stay in your arms.

[ 03-18-2004: Message edited SpySyd ]
Old 03-18-2004, 06:32 PM
New Fan

Ah, that's perfect. And as many times as I've heard that song, I don't know why I never put 2 and 2 together. Thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2004, 11:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Hi ya!

I don't see Mac as the "Brittany" type. That would be disloyal to her fans and to her character. I was reading this article in this CBS soaps thing and Ashley said that she thought that Mac would not break up a couple unless she was really in love... I think that if it happened, it would be a gradual process and it wasn't about her manipulating to get J.T. but more like her finally seeing something in him that she should have a long time ago. I totally think that by the time she comes back, J.T. will be the one to reach out to her and be her friend like he was with her before. She was the first girl that really made him feel and he's not going to abandon her in her time of need, esp. with the messed up situation that she has to live with now - knowing that the supposed love of your life is your cousin. The first person you really fell for is someone you can never have...

I also don't see her trying to get Raul again...no, not happening...no passion, no reason...and with Brittany the way she is, there is no way she is going to harp on that...if the writers are too stupid to see that, well I won't be watching.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Cindy

Lex/Lana l Clark/Lois l Ryan/Summer l Ryan/Kirsten l Ephram/Amy l Bright/Delia l Bright/Hannah l Luke/Lorelai l Rory/Marty l Logan/Veronica l Charlie/Claire l Sawyer/Sun
Old 03-19-2004, 09:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't see Mac as the "Brittany" type. That would be disloyal to her fans and to her character.
I know!But you never know with soaps...

Quote:
She was the first girl that really made him feel and he's not going to abandon her in her time of need
Yep,although I doubt the writers are going to show Mac's pain...It's not really the point anymore...*sigh*

Quote:
I also don't see her trying to get Raul again...no, not happening...no passion, no reason
I agree,but I hope we will see them hanging out as friends.The more we can see Ashley,the best it is [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I heard Lyndsy Fonseca(CC) could leave at the end of her contract...which should be soon,maybe then we could have some JT/Mac...?

Quote:
Ah, that's perfect. And as many times as I've heard that song, I don't know why I never put 2 and 2 together. Thanks
You're welcome.When I started to pay attention to the lyrics of this song,I almost fell of my chair thinking how fitting it was.
Old 03-19-2004, 09:53 AM
Addicted Fan

SpySyd - Thanks! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I love that song too and I can see how it relates to Mac and Billy so much.

Cassie - I will check out your David Tom, and let you know what I think. Thanks for sharing the link w/ us. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Cindy - I never saw Mac as a Brittany type, and whomever the writers pair Mac up w/ it will be something great.

Mac is a great character, and she was and will always be one of my favorites. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I am eagerly forward to seeing Ashley's appearance on the show soon.

"No matter what kind of day I am having butterflies will always help me cope."
Old 03-20-2004, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

What I can't wait for is Jill's reaction when she sees Mac again.She'd better not hurt Mac by telling her again,and again how she always knew she wasn't the one for Billy....total crap.Hehe,I want Mac to kick her a$$ [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] (with a good reason,of course).
Old 03-20-2004, 01:56 PM
New Fan

I can't wait! lol
Old 03-20-2004, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SpySyd:
<STRONG>What I can't wait for is Jill's reaction when she sees Mac again.She'd better not hurt Mac by telling her again,and again how she always knew she wasn't the one for Billy....total crap.Hehe,I want Mac to kick her a$$ [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] (with a good reason,of course).</STRONG>
And AB can totally handle that aspect. She was great with the actress who played Jill...they played well off each other. I keep thinking about how I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] that scene with Mac and Jill after prom and M/B kissing...and she was crying, saying, 'you're ruining everything'

So good.

I think the other Mac kind of sucked at that. AB has a little more grit and dirt in her Mac.
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Old 03-21-2004, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by jayta:
<STRONG>And AB can totally handle that aspect. She was great with the actress who played Jill...they played well off each other.</STRONG>
Yeah,Ashley and Jess Walton worked really well together.In fact,Ashley had chemistry with everyone on the show,and that must be one of the reasons why Mac was such a popular character.All of her scenes had something "special"...I don't know...she was just the best.

Quote:
I think the other Mac kind of sucked at that. AB has a little more grit and dirt in her Mac.
Totally.Kelly Kruger's Mac was wayyy too girlie...and too flat...she didn't bring what Ashley used to bring to the character.There was no sparks in KK's scenes.

[ 03-21-2004: Message edited SpySyd ]
Old 03-22-2004, 06:50 AM
New Fan

we don't need to give the writers any ideas as far as chemistry. The next thing you know they would have mac turning out to be jill's daughter, LOL. kidding.

but it's just like once you think you know something to the fullest, they pull a fast one on you which makes no sense whatsoever.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread