Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2004, 07:48 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Billy and Mac fans~

There is a great site for Ashley and it features Billy and Mac slideshows.

Here is the link ~

Ashley Fans Online

[ 03-05-2004: Message edited AdriaMichelle ]

"No matter what kind of day I am having butterflies will always help me cope."
Old 03-05-2004, 11:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AdriaMichelle:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Billy and Mac fans~

There is a great site for Ashley and it features Billy and Mac slideshows.

Here is the link ~

Ashley Fans Online

[ 03-05-2004: Message edited AdriaMichelle ]</STRONG>

thanks for the link [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] it was very informative and had some great links! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Old 03-05-2004, 11:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

I saw the new ep of young and the restless today... for u guys, it's monday's episode.

Anyway... Jill was talking about Billy with John. She wants him to come back so Billy can meet Arthur, who we all now know is Billy grandfather. COuld this mean Billy's return? However, it wouldn't be as exciting if David Tom were playing Billy [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] But wouldn't it be amazing if he did return, since we all know Mac makes her return this month!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] we could finally see Billy & Mac again!!
Old 03-06-2004, 04:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MiSS-LiNNy:
<STRONG>Anyway... Jill was talking about Billy with John. She wants him to come back so Billy can meet Arthur, who we all now know is Billy grandfather. COuld this mean Billy's return? However, it wouldn't be as exciting if David Tom were playing Billy [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] But wouldn't it be amazing if he did return, since we all know Mac makes her return this month!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] we could finally see Billy & Mac again!!</STRONG>
Why of WHY did DT join OLTL?????!!!!

As much as I would like Mac&Billy together again,I'm not sure about a recast.I mean,the last Billy was such a bad recast...and I don't think any actor could hold a candle to David Tom as Billy [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

AdriaMichelle-Thanks for the link!This is much appreciated [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Btw,I've made yesterday a new music video.It's not my fav but I used to love this song("Fresh feeling" by Eels) and I wanted to make a happy B/M vid...so..

Billy&Mac-Fresh Feeling
(right click& save "target as")

ETA:Mac's return is on April 20!!!

[ 03-08-2004: Message edited SpySyd ]
Old 03-09-2004, 06:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

awwwww! that was a great music video SpySyd! brought back so many memories! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] hehe. I miss them so much [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2004, 05:17 AM
Master Fan

Thank you!

They were truly adorable...

[ 03-10-2004: Message edited SpySyd ]
Old 03-10-2004, 10:02 PM
New Fan

Thanks for visiting my site (Ashley Fans Online). It was funny because I used to run macandbilly.com and didn't realize that there were still a lot of mac and billy fans out there.

I created 2 sites since then:

Mac & Billy: A Tribute

David Fans Online

Hope you all will visit.

Cassie
Old 03-11-2004, 02:38 AM
Master Fan

Hey Cassie!

So macandbilly.com was yours?I was desperatly trying to reach this site a few weeks ago,when I found out it must have been the best B/M site out there.
Old 03-11-2004, 08:35 PM
New Fan

yep, it was mine and Jenn's. And then I owned The Playhouse Online prior to that with Nicole. LOL I had a bunch. It was fun. Ive got so many sites now it's hard to keep up with.
Old 03-12-2004, 10:14 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Cassie!

Welcome to the Billy and Mac board. Love your sites. Keep up the great work.

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"No matter what kind of day I am having butterflies will always help me cope."
Old 03-14-2004, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

sorry i've been mia. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

another thread i ship has been moving along pretty fast and i was quite pleased [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

but still love my billy and mac
Old 03-15-2004, 04:54 AM
Master Fan

No prob [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I've read somewhere that David Tom,before joining OLTL had a talk with the Y&R producers to see if there was a chance to come back before leaving for the east coast and DT said something like "obviously,there was no deal".I wonder if that's because they didn't want Billy to come back to Genoa or because they couldn't just agree on the "deal"(money,etc...)...

Coz apparently,on the show,Jill keeps saying she'd like Billy to meet her dad...I just hope if Billy comes back,it won't be the actor who played him the last time.

---&gt;I love the look on her face,stunned to see Billy.

---&gt;Just look at Billy in the background...watching out for Mac.

*sigh*
Old 03-15-2004, 07:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Hi guys!

Yes! A Billy and Mac thread! Finally! They were the reason why I started watching Y&R on a daily basis but when they replaced David and Ashley with those evil weirdo versions of them, stopped watching completely and it was the end of me watching.

David and Ashley had such a beautiful chemistry. The way he looked at her and smiled widely and how she felt alive when she was with him just melted your heart. I will only say that weirdo Billy and Mac may be cousins but the original Billy/Mac - no freaking way.

I'm really happy that Ashley is coming back although it saddens me that David has chosen to go to OLTL...if he were to come back, at least they might have a chance to fix all the crap about them being cousins...right now, I just want Mac to be with J.T. They had so much more potential and I was waiting and waiting for a Billy/Mac/J.T. triangle to happen but they skipped out on that. Sorry J.T./Colleen fans, I don't see it...J.T. could only love Colleen b/c of how he felt for Mac, the ORIGINAL MAC! I really hope it's going to happen now. please?

Here's a video that I made for them a long time ago...I will post up the other video later...

RIGHT CLICK and SAVE TARGET AS to view video.

Billy and Mac - Take me home

P.S.: Yay! Jayta and SpySyd - I'm so glad that you guys are B/M fans too!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Cindy

Lex/Lana l Clark/Lois l Ryan/Summer l Ryan/Kirsten l Ephram/Amy l Bright/Delia l Bright/Hannah l Luke/Lorelai l Rory/Marty l Logan/Veronica l Charlie/Claire l Sawyer/Sun
Old 03-16-2004, 12:58 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Stalker!

::runs and hides behind a couch::

I like you too Loulou [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

::slowly backs away not making sudden movements::

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-16-2004, 05:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by louloucn:
<STRONG>Here's a video that I made for them a long time ago...I will post up the other video later...

RIGHT CLICK and SAVE TARGET AS to view video.

Billy and Mac - Take me home

P.S.: Yay! Jayta and SpySyd - I'm so glad that you guys are B/M fans too!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Cindy</STRONG>
Hey Cindy!

I can't wait for your other vid.I've already seen the "take me home" so many times,lol.I love it.

Btw,didn't you get my PM about B/M clips? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Just wondering...

Oh and I want Mac with JT too!!!If it's really over between Mac&Billy,then I want her with JT.He really had strong feelings for her,back then and they had a good chemistry together.Not as good as Billy&Mac...of course,but good nonetheless.

I was sad too when I heard about DT joining OLTL.Especially coz I knew Ashley was coming back...so I was really,really hoping for a reunion...