Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2017, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree with you on Lois actually. She annoyed me but the more I got to know her character, the more I actually liked her because she wasn't as annoying as probably she came across from her voice? or other things. lol

I don't remember Sonny and Jason talking about Karen.

The intriguing thing about the Sonny/Jason friendship is that when he was Jason Quatermaine, he wanted Brenda away from Sonny. Because of course of Sonny's bad reputation and all of that. But Brenda wasn't going to do that....

Sean Kanan is my AJ.

It's something about Sonny/Brenda I loved because we got to see Sonny really fall in love I feel, as before, I didn't even know he was capable of it because of how he acted. In the beginning, I actually felt that Brenda was the one playing around. And Sonny was taking the relationship more seriously which got Sonny a bit upset because he thought the relationship was just a big joke to her... however, I feel the wire accident is when things with wrong because he trusted Brenda so after that is when he went to his default self of not thinking he can trust anyone.

However, Sonny saw it so wrong. Brenda wore the wire to prove to her friends that Sonny wasn't as bad as they assumed but yeah... that was not a good idea.

After that is when things started going a bit out of control for the popular pair.

Another person who sees Kelly Monaco as Brenda?

Jason had to turn to Jason Morgan to ever be bonded with Sonny, I believe as well.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
I agree with you on Lois actually. She annoyed me but the more I got to know her character, the more I actually liked her because she wasn't as annoying as probably she came across from her voice? or other things. lol

I don't remember Sonny and Jason talking about Karen.

The intriguing thing about the Sonny/Jason friendship is that when he was Jason Quatermaine, he wanted Brenda away from Sonny. Because of course of Sonny's bad reputation and all of that. But Brenda wasn't going to do that....

Sean Kanan is my AJ.

It's something about Sonny/Brenda I loved because we got to see Sonny really fall in love I feel, as before, I didn't even know he was capable of it because of how he acted. In the beginning, I actually felt that Brenda was the one playing around. And Sonny was taking the relationship more seriously which got Sonny a bit upset because he thought the relationship was just a big joke to her... however, I feel the wire accident is when things with wrong because he trusted Brenda so after that is when he went to his default self of not thinking he can trust anyone.

However, Sonny saw it so wrong. Brenda wore the wire to prove to her friends that Sonny wasn't as bad as they assumed but yeah... that was not a good idea.

After that is when things started going a bit out of control for the popular pair.

Another person who sees Kelly Monaco as Brenda?

Jason had to turn to Jason Morgan to ever be bonded with Sonny, I believe as well.
I just wanted Lois to go away with that voice.

I have no doubt good Jason Q would never be friends with Sonny.

Maybe if I rewatched Sonny/Brenda I would love them again.

I think sadly the wire really like you said made Sonny not able to trust anymore easily.

I know Brenda wasn't doing it to hurt him but see how he wouldn't see it this way.

We saw him say in the Sonny & Jason reunion he doesn't even trust Carly fully.

I do think it goes back a lot to the wire.

Sonny/Brenda never were the same b/c of it.

Sonny & Jason are diff. & were awesome together today with Dr. Klein.

I'm up to Sonny firing Jason b/c of Robin & the fight with her Jason said Sonny was his father.

Jason was also upset b/c of his brain damage he didn't think he would be able to become anything else.

It was very sad b/c he felt like he could never be smart enough to be anything other than a mobster now.

Steve's acting in these scenes tore at my heart.

Poor Jason feeling this way.

Carly had found out about his accident from AJ when she found Dorman's body in the morgue & Jason was there.

He of course was arrested. AJ was shocked Carly didn't know about Jason's brain damage & they were brothers.

Carly was shocked & Jason never wanted her to know about his accident.

Carly said she still couldn't believe it. That explained some of his behavior but still she didn't see him any diff. & that made him happy.

He was nervous when they were talking about it at first but relaxed after this & they had some laughs about how he had learned things from her.

Jason said he learned for one to ask a person they were sleeping with how their day was. They even hugged.

Sonny Carly & Brenda briefly saw each other when AJ was taking Carly home from the police station.

They didn't even really meet yet.

It was very strange seeing this scene to me.

Jason is determined to get Sonny to give him his job back.

Sonny & Jason's motto is they won't sale drugs but it's ok to be killers.

They only kill bad people of course.

The recast Karen & Jason talked at the Nurse's Ball.

It was a nice scene between them.

Do other fans think Kelly could have been a good Brenda recast?

Do you?

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 11-09-2017 at 02:18 AM
Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 09:29 PM
Master Fan

I didn't like the confrontation that Jason and Andrew had at the end of the episode.

The only brother that Jason needs is Sonny!

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
baelfire24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Andrew is just angry that all he is angry, I mean everyone has Jason back, but andrew life literally got wiped away by not his choice. That has got to hurt.
Old 12-04-2017, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I just wanted Lois to go away with that voice.

I have no doubt good Jason Q would never be friends with Sonny.

Maybe if I rewatched Sonny/Brenda I would love them again.

I think sadly the wire really like you said made Sonny not able to trust anymore easily. I know Brenda wasn't doing it to hurt him but see how he wouldn't see it this way.

We saw him say in the Sonny & Jason reunion he doesn't even trust Carly fully.

I'm up to Sonny firing Jason b/c of Robin & the fight with her Jason said Sonny was his father.

Jason was also upset b/c of his brain damage he didn't think he would be able to become anything else.

It was very sad b/c he felt like he could never be smart enough to be anything other than a mobster now.

Steve's acting in these scenes tore at my heart.

Poor Jason feeling this way.

Carly had found out about his accident from AJ when she found Dorman's body in the morgue & Jason was there.

He of course was arrested. AJ was shocked Carly didn't know about Jason's brain damage & they were brothers.

Carly was shocked & Jason never wanted her to know about his accident.

Carly said she still couldn't believe it. That explained some of his behavior but still she didn't see him any diff. & that made him happy.

He was nervous when they were talking about it at first but relaxed after this & they had some laughs about how he had learned things from her.

Jason said he learned for one to ask a person they were sleeping with how their day was. They even hugged.

Sonny Carly & Brenda briefly saw each other when AJ was taking Carly home from the police station.

They didn't even really meet yet.

It was very strange seeing this scene to me.

Jason is determined to get Sonny to give him his job back.

Sonny & Jason's motto is they won't sale drugs but it's ok to be killers.

They only kill bad people of course.

The recast Karen & Jason talked at the Nurse's Ball.

It was a nice scene between them.

Do other fans think Kelly could have been a good Brenda recast?

Do you?
Lois is cool once you get to know her.

Jason Q and Sonny friends... no way. lol

Yup, since Sonny/Brenda were pretty great in the 90s! Became a Supercouple during that time and everything. Yeah.... that wire scene to this day is still so hard to watch. Sonny took that one really hard and I even felt sad for Brenda. The acting on that scene was terrific though because you just felt both of their pain.... Sonny just felt like an idioit for trusting someone and Brenda was misunderstood.

Yeah... that's crazy he doesn't trust Carly fully after all this time. I was so confused by that line. lol The writers want Carson together but the do the strangest things with the pairing to make them not seem right for one another.

Oh I remember that Sonny and Jason scene.
The interesting thing is that at that time Sonny probably viewed Robin as his little sister. Of course they became close through Stone and soon with the Jason brain damage. So that was something with Robin tried to get Jason out of the mob.

I remember that other stuff.

Kelly as a Brenda recast...
I had to re-watch this scene first. lol

And actually, I can see it when I think back on it. I do think that of course Vanessa would've always been my main one but the way she talks and her looks would've been very similar.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Lois is cool once you get to know her.

Jason Q and Sonny friends... no way. lol

Yup, since Sonny/Brenda were pretty great in the 90s! Became a Supercouple during that time and everything. Yeah.... that wire scene to this day is still so hard to watch. Sonny took that one really hard and I even felt sad for Brenda. The acting on that scene was terrific though because you just felt both of their pain.... Sonny just felt like an idioit for trusting someone and Brenda was misunderstood.

Yeah... that's crazy he doesn't trust Carly fully after all this time. I was so confused by that line. lol The writers want Carson together but the do the strangest things with the pairing to make them not seem right for one another.

Oh I remember that Sonny and Jason scene.
The interesting thing is that at that time Sonny probably viewed Robin as his little sister. Of course they became close through Stone and soon with the Jason brain damage. So that was something with Robin tried to get Jason out of the mob.

I remember that other stuff.

Kelly as a Brenda recast...
I had to re-watch this scene first. lol

And actually, I can see it when I think back on it. I do think that of course Vanessa would've always been my main one but the way she talks and her looks would've been very similar.
I felt for both Sonny & Brenda during the wire scene for sure!

Yeah I just never realized that was really why Jason wanted to be in the mob.

The way they write CarSon is just weird & then you have Jason who does trust Carly ect. makes it even weirder.

JC have that love/connection you would think the writers would want CarSon to have.

It would be like how Sarah will always be the the best Carly to me.

I just felt Kelly could fit as Brenda easily.

The way they have kept recasting Carly surprised they didn't try to recast Brenda.

I'm remember that moment above. It was in so many ways.

It's funny how Brenda drives Jason crazy but it's really diff. to me than how Carly drives him crazy.

Brenda is talking about how Jason doesn't tell her stuff but he does tell stuff & open up to Carly.

I have always enjoyed Brenda & Jason scenes like those.

I loved Brenda going to Sonny in the end & saying she was going to stay in Port Charles but not see him ever.

Brenda just had to go see him to tell Sonny that.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 01-14-2018, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I felt for both Sonny & Brenda during the wire scene for sure!

Yeah I just never realized that was really why Jason wanted to be in the mob.

The way they write CarSon is just weird & then you have Jason who does trust Carly ect. makes it even weirder.

JC have that love/connection you would think the writers would want CarSon to have.

It would be like how Sarah will always be the the best Carly to me.

I just felt Kelly could fit as Brenda easily.

The way they have kept recasting Carly surprised they didn't try to recast Brenda.

I'm remember that moment above. It was in so many ways.

It's funny how Brenda drives Jason crazy but it's really diff. to me than how Carly drives him crazy.

Brenda is talking about how Jason doesn't tell her stuff but he does tell stuff & open up to Carly.

I have always enjoyed Brenda & Jason scenes like those.

I loved Brenda going to Sonny in the end & saying she was going to stay in Port Charles but not see him ever.

Brenda just had to go see him to tell Sonny that.

I know, it seems like Sonny true love is actually his best friends. He trusted Stone more than anyone and than of course it was Jason. Those are the 2 people he's trusted more than he's ever trusted anyone else... for WOMEN, it was Brenda but the wire scene destroyed all of that and their relationship.

I agree with JC, I know they are written as best friends but it just feels like they are written sort of how a pairing should be written. lol And they write their friendship way better than they write Carson... and also Carson was never considered a supercouple... they never let the ratings go off the roof or anything whereas SB actually did.

People can say what they want, but the only reason Carson has been going through the motions for all of these years is because Vanessa Marcil left 3 times, and GH hasn't recast for Brenda as much as they recast for Carly.

I'm thankful for the Carly recast for Jarly's friendship though... for Carson, not so much. lol

And yes Jason/Carly and Jason/Brenda relationships are so different but that's why I love both of them. For both own reasons.

For me, wiith Jason and Carly, it feels like a true love friendship but it can become more. With Brenda and Jason, it feels like a sibling rivalry where they love each other but they also hate each other. That's how siblings are.

Like I remember Brenda and Jason not talking for many years, but Jason just had to protect her.

I feel that no one has ever really gotten under Jason's skin as much as Brenda with how real she is and how she talks to him and how demanding she is. She just don't got time for the nonsense. lol

Man I miss Brenda.
At least Jason ended up with a person who people want to compare to Brenda I guess. Although if you look at how Brenda first came into the show... it's a huge difference because of how bubbly she was, and so friendly with everyone she was. Over the years, she of course changed. I guess Sonny can do that to people.
Old 01-16-2018, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

I know, it seems like Sonny true love is actually his best friends. He trusted Stone more than anyone and than of course it was Jason. Those are the 2 people he's trusted more than he's ever trusted anyone else... for WOMEN, it was Brenda but the wire scene destroyed all of that and their relationship.

I agree with JC, I know they are written as best friends but it just feels like they are written sort of how a pairing should be written. lol And they write their friendship way better than they write Carson... and also Carson was never considered a supercouple... they never let the ratings go off the roof or anything whereas SB actually did.

People can say what they want, but the only reason Carson has been going through the motions for all of these years is because Vanessa Marcil left 3 times, and GH hasn't recast for Brenda as much as they recast for Carly.

I'm thankful for the Carly recast for Jarly's friendship though... for Carson, not so much. lol

And yes Jason/Carly and Jason/Brenda relationships are so different but that's why I love both of them. For both own reasons.

For me, wiith Jason and Carly, it feels like a true love friendship but it can become more. With Brenda and Jason, it feels like a sibling rivalry where they love each other but they also hate each other. That's how siblings are.

Like I remember Brenda and Jason not talking for many years, but Jason just had to protect her.

I feel that no one has ever really gotten under Jason's skin as much as Brenda with how real she is and how she talks to him and how demanding she is. She just don't got time for the nonsense. lol

Man I miss Brenda.
At least Jason ended up with a person who people want to compare to Brenda I guess. Although if you look at how Brenda first came into the show... it's a huge difference because of how bubbly she was, and so friendly with everyone she was. Over the years, she of course changed. I guess Sonny can do that to people.
I agree Sonny's true love is his best friends.

It seems more like the same is true for Jason as well.

Any new couple that fans get excited about is one. There is no way even JaSam ever fit the real standard for a Supercouple that was the Supecouple Era about ratings.

There hasn't been a true new Supercouple on Soaps then since early 1990's that made such a drastic change in ratings.

Jason/Brenda fit as a brother/sister thing to me too.

I know fans ship them too of course.

I don't get that vibe from them.

I know there are some that say Jason/Carly are brother/sister though.

Old 01-19-2018, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Yup, his true love as his friends works better even though he did some crappy things to his friends as well. lol

I Jason/Brenda has more the brother/sister than than Jason/Carly do... Jason/Brenda as a pairing would've been interesting. Also I love that VM mentioned it a few days ago. lol

She was replying to a fan who said they didn't see Carly/Sonny as supercouple since they believe Carly would get with Jason if she could.... and to be honest that is one curious storyline.

It will never happen but if Jason ever told Carly he was in love with her, I am curious as to what her reaction would be.

Old 01-21-2018, 02:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
^ Yup, his true love as his friends works better even though he did some crappy things to his friends as well. lol

I Jason/Brenda has more the brother/sister than than Jason/Carly do... Jason/Brenda as a pairing would've been interesting. Also I love that VM mentioned it a few days ago. lol

She was replying to a fan who said they didn't see Carly/Sonny as supercouple since they believe Carly would get with Jason if she could.... and to be honest that is one curious storyline.

It will never happen but if Jason ever told Carly he was in love with her, I am curious as to what her reaction would be.

That's cute.

I wish Carly would drop Sonny.

I feel like actually in char. she would.

Jason is her everything from what we've seen.

I don't think this is just my shipper goggles.

Old 01-21-2018, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Unfortunately it seems the GH writers have forever made Carly glued to Sonny... even more since Steve return... they even have her saying stuff like it's good to settle for a person who does horrible things to you if you love them.

They are doing too much with this Carly/Sonny thing and even had to throw Jax under the bus during it...

It seems Carly pretty much is okay with anything terrible thing Sonny does because her love for her is so strong so I guess nothing can break them up right now.... even if he called her a whore again tomorrow, she'll forgive him next week for it. A shame what they've done to Carly for Sonny...

Jason/Carly has more spark of course.
Old 01-22-2018, 02:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
^ Unfortunately it seems the GH writers have forever made Carly glued to Sonny... even more since Steve return... they even have her saying stuff like it's good to settle for a person who does horrible things to you if you love them.

They are doing too much with this Carly/Sonny thing and even had to throw Jax under the bus during it...

It seems Carly pretty much is okay with anything terrible thing Sonny does because her love for her is so strong so I guess nothing can break them up right now.... even if he called her a whore again tomorrow, she'll forgive him next week for it. A shame what they've done to Carly for Sonny...

Jason/Carly has more spark of course.
It's just so gross to me b/c Jason treats Carly with respect.

The diff. in how Sonny & Jason treat Women is so glaring.

The name calling with CarSon has been there since Day 1!

Old 09-29-2018, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well Jason/Sonny friendship is still going like no time has went by.
Reply   Post New Thread