Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2017, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

BFF "Brothers" [Jason & Sonny] #1: "You're my best friend... and my brother. You got to tell me that you know me."

fans
1. eternalfate
2. Jaime Bee
3. baelfire24

Last edited by eternalfate; 10-29-2017 at 03:10 PM
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This was a great thread idea.

I can't I believe I'm loving them so much.

I've hated Sonny for so long it seems.

Those gifs are making me tear up.

Add me!

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I just finished catching up with GH this week and my goodness were their scenes so terrific. Their friendship is everything!

I never hated Sonny, I always had a love/hate relationship with him. lol

This is the best Sonny scenes in years though.
Old 10-29-2017, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

Please add me.

Loved the scenes between Steve and Maurice.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
baelfire24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Adding you!
Their scenes have been the greatest thing about this show in awhile. lol
Old 10-29-2017, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
I just finished catching up with GH this week and my goodness were their scenes so terrific. Their friendship is everything!

I never hated Sonny, I always had a love/hate relationship with him. lol

This is the best Sonny scenes in years though.
Yeah I can see what you mean about love/hate with him.

Jason & Sonny scenes I've watched recently in 1996 makes me sad how much the writing is what ruined Sonny mostly for me.

I also think that Sonny was more like a father to Jason then than a brother.

Sonny tells Jason he should tell Juan in 1999 what is really like being his son.

Jason of course pissed Sonny off more by talking about all the good things Sonny had done for him over the years.

I think b/c Jason did see him back then as a father to him explains a lot more why he was so loyal to him.

He talked about back then even how Sonny taught him so much about life in general.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 10-30-2017, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Add me

I remember when I watched would have been late 90s-00s related to summers between school

Due to Jason's age at that time of becoming an adult and venturing out on his own that makes perfect sense at that time that he completely would have seen Sonny as a father figure
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

we are not alone: I feel the father figure more watching the first scenes between Sonny & Jason. You can see how lost he is & Sonny is the man that shows him what it means to be his own man.

Jason really needed this after the accident. The fact that Robin also accepted that he changed helped him as well. I remember later on Jason talking to Carly about all 3 of them in 1999.

He said he used to say he wasn't a kid but there was so much he didn't know that Sonny & Robin helped him with starting in the world teaching him things.

That he liked with Carly he could relax since she didn't know anything at first & still never treated him ever like he was damaged even when she found out about the accident.

Jason was glad she never pitied him or treated him diff. but just thought he was a strange in some ways. That many did see him this way not just his family.

This is such amazing writing to me. It made sense why Jason chose all of them to be in his new life. The rest wanted him be Jason Q again & couldn't accept he changed.

Well all 3 char. fit well into the new life he was making for himself to me at the time.

I thought watching how sad I felt seeing his family treating him like a child & like Jason was stupid b/c of his brain damage. He no freedom at all.

Alan even told him part of him died when Jason Q did. I just wanted punch him telling him that outright. It's no wonder Jason didn't see him as his father anymore after this.

Jason didn't realize it but that's part of what he was searching for from Sonny. Someone that could teach him but not want him to be anything he wasn't or couldn't be anymore.

I felt sad for the Q's but they clearly pushed Jason away b/c they didn't like & missed the man he was before. Edward was terrible to him as well. Monica tried but not hard enough to me.

She saw Jason as just brain damaged like Alan Edward & AJ. Emily & Lila didn't & explains why he was able to form bonds with them as time went on b/c they accepted he changed.

Jason at first liked Ned until he found out he covered up that AJ caused the accident b/c he accepted he had changed & didn't see him as brain damaged.

Sonny wasn't really in any shape to be a father figure for sure but that's just how Jason felt about him & why he always was loyal to a fault to him. Sonny didn't have to help him.

Jason always will feel like he owes Sonny for helping him find himself when his family wanted him to change back to someone he could never be again sadly.

It was sad when Sonny was regretting ever helping him in 1999 b/c it was obvious Jason felt diff. He was doing anything to try to get through to him that Sonny gave him what he needed.

He was proud to be able to say Sonny was like a father to him b/c of all the reasons I stated. Sonny regretted bringing Jason into the mob when Juan got hurt & didn't want for him to follow ever in his foot steps.

I hated Juan I thought he was annoying. I didn't see chem. with Emily either. I loved Zander/Emily & wish we had gotten a bond between him and Sonny.

Quote:
^ Adding you!
Their scenes have been the greatest thing about this show in awhile. lol
So far Sonny & Jason's unique bond showing has been my fave part of this SL so far.

I was so scared about this SL but knew if they could somehow write something good that all the actors would bring in their scenes.

I just hope the viewers not on Twitter the show I feel are trying to get back watch again. This is why I feel like Steve in some way will be the real Jason Morgan.

Why would the general audience care & not tune out when bringing back Steve as Jason would make them still want to tune in to see the fallout the most?

We all know Steve will always be Jason Morgan to majority of people. He played the char. for 21 years.

This is the char. people want him to be that aren't shippers/fans that accepted Billy as Jason.

I really do want Billy Miller to get a real chance to play a diff. char. b/c I never could feel him as Jason.

The fact the chem./dynamic can't be duplicated between Steve & Maurice after all these years of them only playing these char. makes sense as well.

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 10-30-2017 at 05:50 PM
Old 10-30-2017, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Jaimie, were you worried about the Sonny and Jason scenes because of how much you have disliked Sonny storylines for most of these years?

Well, I gotta say this, it seems that even half of the fans who were complaining when Steve Burton returned even calmed down because of how great this storyline is. It's been the best GH storyline in years, and you don't need to be a shipper or a fan of a character to see that....

GH has sort of been on an irrelevant stand still for many years so I feel Burton's return has made a shake up...
I mean a year ago, I never would have said that GH is my favorite Soap of the moment. But it definitely is.

Also, Jaimie I like that you are talking about Jason's brain injury because I LOVVED when Sonny brought that out 2 episodes ago. He told Jason how he felt when he got his injury, and Jason said he felt that people were trying to change and control him... and he told Jason to NOT do the same thing to Sam.
Old 10-30-2017, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Jaimie, were you worried about the Sonny and Jason scenes because of how much you have disliked Sonny storylines for most of these years?

Well, I gotta say this, it seems that even half of the fans who were complaining when Steve Burton returned even calmed down because of how great this storyline is. It's been the best GH storyline in years, and you don't need to be a shipper or a fan of a character to see that....

GH has sort of been on an irrelevant stand still for many years so I feel Burton's return has made a shake up...
I mean a year ago, I never would have said that GH is my favorite Soap of the moment. But it definitely is.

Also, Jaimie I like that you are talking about Jason's brain injury because I LOVVED when Sonny brought that out 2 episodes ago. He told Jason how he felt when he got his injury, and Jason said he felt that people were trying to change and control him... and he told Jason to NOT do the same thing to Sam.
I guess it might have been part of how I have felt about Sonny for years now.

It's the writing. I always knew that Maurice could bring it when given the material but between playing this char. so long & the writing so bad. Well he couldn't do his best IMO

I think actors really need to have something that challenges them or they can't shine.

That's part of why I think Billy will be better as a new char. a lot.

I have been watching early Jason Edits that makes so much sense & are so char. driven. which we need & for the first time in years feel this with Steve back & this SL for everybody.

There the most excitement & buzz for GH in years & have always thought this SL since it had been left so open for Steve to come back from the start could be good for GH.

Well it turns out it's been Amazing so far.

Jason Q turning into Jason Morgan was one of the best writing decisions ever made for the show IMO.

I think majority of fans & general audience have always felt this way. Jason Q back then really seemed like a boring char. from what little I've seen of him.

I bet Steve was really excited years ago when they gave him this SL.

I haven't watched GH in years so saying I feel like on the edge of my seat right now is not something I expected at all.

I can't say enough what a unique bond we are being able to really see for the first time in like forever between Sonny & Jason. I just love so much & being able to look at the start of them on YT helps even more to understand why Jason will always love & be so loyal to Sonny.

The fact that Billy's Jason could ever pull away at all makes me think more & more that is a huge sign that Steve is the real Jason. I mean just Sonny considering their past from the start just seems like a huge red flag to me.

Old 10-30-2017, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think what is clearly shown is that Maurice ... well Sonny storylines have typically been better when it's been a connection to his storyline of the 90s.

Like I know you do NOT know of Sonny/Stone storyline much... but it's the storyline that really started giving Sonny something to do since he was a strip club owner or something like that. I don't even think we knew of his mob lifestyle until later on.

But Stone was working with Sonny, and looked up to Sonny, seeing him like his older brother... but Stone brother Jagger didn't like Sonny and viewed him as dangerous... which he was sort of correct about since Sonny got Karen hooked on drugs while she was working at his strip club.

Of course there was a lot of errors and Sonny was dangerous but whe Stone got diagnosed with AIDS, that was a huge changer for everyone.
It really made Sonny a REAL character in my eyes, a character that can feel strong pain and emotions.

Stone was the one who told Brenda to get through to Sonny after he dies.

And we all know the love of Robin's life was Stone...

Which lead to the Jason storyline. Of course Jason/Robin romances would eventually start, and Jason/Sonny.
I think Brenda was the main character at that point he was connected with Sonny, Stone AND Jason at the exact same time.

Sonny/Jason were not connected when Stone was around.

So I think Jason was really the first major friendship for Sonny after losing Stone, a death he probably truly never got over to begin with because of how it happened.

And you are correct, Jason became a better character before the injury because I don't think he would even be as important as Jason Q, because luckily I was wise enough to look at the Jason Q scenes a long time ago and I was not much of a fan. He was just a rich know it all boyscout. lol And it was a little too much for me and I didn't really care.
I didn't care for Jason relationship with Karen at all... that was his first relationship of GH ...

Although I have to admit, when Jason first recovered from his amnesia, he was an a$$hole. Which is why I didn't even care a lot for him than and was loving AJ way better at the time but eventually I liked him even if he wasn't a fan favorite of mine or anything. lol Although ever sense Burton has returned, I've loved him more than I ever have.

Billy Miller just need to be Drew for he can have some great material on GH to work on finally.

My favorite thing about Steve being back is ALL THE HISTORY! There was a line that Sonny said, that I was applauding so much
Quote:
"What he wants....is just to be with Sam. He wants to put her first. That's why they brought this media company, so they can build something legitimately together."
The reason I loved that quote is because whether people WANT to admit it or not, the only thing Billy's Miller Version has bee great for is making JaSam 2.0 such an amazing couple but as far as Jason other historic relationships, not so much.

So, I guess for JaSam fans... it was fun to watch.
But for me... uh... no... and I love JaSam 2.0 but I just missed all his other relationships.

We have seen more of Jason relationships with all the characters in one month with Steve's return than we saw all of 2 years before his return.
Probably it was intentionally? Just in case Burton ever wanted to return... but that's just how I feel about it.

To end it on Jason and Sonny, I will say I think they both found each other at the perfect timing. When Jason was not feeling the closeness to his Quartermaine's family after his brain injury, and for Sonny, who was getting over the loss of Stone.
And of course Jason found a purpose working for the mob. Something Jason Quartermaine never would have done. lol
Old 10-30-2017, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I think what is clearly shown is that Maurice ... well Sonny storylines have typically been better when it's been a connection to his storyline of the 90s.

Like I know you do NOT know of Sonny/Stone storyline much... but it's the storyline that really started giving Sonny something to do since he was a strip club owner or something like that. I don't even think we knew of his mob lifestyle until later on.

But Stone was working with Sonny, and looked up to Sonny, seeing him like his older brother... but Stone brother Jagger didn't like Sonny and viewed him as dangerous... which he was sort of correct about since Sonny got Karen hooked on drugs while she was working at his strip club.

Of course there was a lot of errors and Sonny was dangerous but whe Stone got diagnosed with AIDS, that was a huge changer for everyone.
It really made Sonny a REAL character in my eyes, a character that can feel strong pain and emotions.

Stone was the one who told Brenda to get through to Sonny after he dies.

And we all know the love of Robin's life was Stone...

Which lead to the Jason storyline. Of course Jason/Robin romances would eventually start, and Jason/Sonny.
I think Brenda was the main character at that point he was connected with Sonny, Stone AND Jason at the exact same time.

Sonny/Jason were not connected when Stone was around.

So I think Jason was really the first major friendship for Sonny after losing Stone, a death he probably truly never got over to begin with because of how it happened.

And you are correct, Jason became a better character before the injury because I don't think he would even be as important as Jason Q, because luckily I was wise enough to look at the Jason Q scenes a long time ago and I was not much of a fan. He was just a rich know it all boyscout. lol And it was a little too much for me and I didn't really care.
I didn't care for Jason relationship with Karen at all... that was his first relationship of GH ...

Although I have to admit, when Jason first recovered from his amnesia, he was an a$$hole. Which is why I didn't even care a lot for him than and was loving AJ way better at the time but eventually I liked him even if he wasn't a fan favorite of mine or anything. lol Although ever sense Burton has returned, I've loved him more than I ever have.

Billy Miller just need to be Drew for he can have some great material on GH to work on finally.

My favorite thing about Steve being back is ALL THE HISTORY! There was a line that Sonny said, that I was applauding so much

The reason I loved that quote is because whether people WANT to admit it or not, the only thing Billy's Miller Version has bee great for is making JaSam 2.0 such an amazing couple but as far as Jason other historic relationships, not so much.

So, I guess for JaSam fans... it was fun to watch.
But for me... uh... no... and I love JaSam 2.0 but I just missed all his other relationships.

We have seen more of Jason relationships with all the characters in one month with Steve's return than we saw all of 2 years before his return.
Probably it was intentionally? Just in case Burton ever wanted to return... but that's just how I feel about it.

To end it on Jason and Sonny, I will say I think they both found each other at the perfect timing. When Jason was not feeling the closeness to his Quartermaine's family after his brain injury, and for Sonny, who was getting over the loss of Stone.
And of course Jason found a purpose working for the mob. Something Jason Quartermaine never would have done. lol
I saw some of Sonny & Stone when I watched Sonny/Brenda edits years ago.

I didn't feel much though for his char. or Robin/Stone.

I just never liked Robin until she was with Patrick.

So I saw both relationships had huge impact on both char. just in those scenes though.

They showed everything between Sonny & Stone & lots of Stone/Robin Brenda/Robin of course as well.

This was years ago that I watched these SnB edits.

So like if I watched now I might feel diff. especially since I'm remembering why I loved Sonny in the first place.

The same with early Jason Morgan has been years on YT.

I started when Carly showed up pregnant at Jason's door & a few early JC edits during the no name sex recently.

Did you know that it was Jason that actually came up with that idea?

I always thought it was Carly.

I do know the history with Sonny & Karen.

I didn't watch back then at all.

It's strange that it was right after the accident that me my mom & aunt started watching GH.

I was so in love with Liz/Lucky. That is one of the best SL all round in Soap history to me.

I thought the Sonny/Brenda/Jax triangle was really wrote well mostly.

I feel like even though I enjoyed some things still on the show like Zander/Emily that after 1999 GH changed so much & realize it really is when the writing started to go downhill for me.

I guess honestly think Carson hate sex was in general really bad for the show & GH never recovered b/c they made Carson this huge couple that I never saw but lots of reconning to make them seem to work.

I think you are most likely right about how diff. Billy's Jason was written on purpose b/c they left it open to Steve always to come back.

Steve was the one that left it wasn't GH's choice at all.

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 10-30-2017 at 08:34 PM
Old 11-01-2017, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I saw some of Sonny & Stone when I watched Sonny/Brenda edits years ago.

I didn't feel much though for his char. or Robin/Stone.

I just never liked Robin until she was with Patrick.

So I saw both relationships had huge impact on both char. just in those scenes though.

They showed everything between Sonny & Stone & lots of Stone/Robin Brenda/Robin of course as well.

This was years ago that I watched these SnB edits.

So like if I watched now I might feel diff. especially since I'm remembering why I loved Sonny in the first place.

The same with early Jason Morgan has been years on YT.

I started when Carly showed up pregnant at Jason's door & a few early JC edits during the no name sex recently.

Did you know that it was Jason that actually came up with that idea?

I always thought it was Carly.

I do know the history with Sonny & Karen.

I didn't watch back then at all.

It's strange that it was right after the accident that me my mom & aunt started watching GH.

I was so in love with Liz/Lucky. That is one of the best SL all round in Soap history to me.

I thought the Sonny/Brenda/Jax triangle was really wrote well mostly.

I feel like even though I enjoyed some things still on the show like Zander/Emily that after 1999 GH changed so much & realize it really is when the writing started to go downhill for me.

I guess honestly think Carson hate sex was in general really bad for the show & GH never recovered b/c they made Carson this huge couple that I never saw but lots of reconning to make them seem to work.

I think you are most likely right about how diff. Billy's Jason was written on purpose b/c they left it open to Steve always to come back.

Steve was the one that left it wasn't GH's choice at all.

Oh it's alright.
For me, I loved everything from the Stone time.
I guess because I saw the Stone right from his first storyline. ANd to be honest, I wasn't a fan of Stone at first. Well... I was and than I wasn't because I felt he was too arrogant and was treating Jagger pretty messed up although Jagger just wanted to find his brother....

So, Stone got on my nerves... and even when Brenda met him, she was so nice and cheerful.

I even loved Jagger/Brenda. Even though he was like in love when Karen the whole time.
It seems people forget that Brenda's first love is Jagger. I love Sonny/Brenda but her first love is clearly Jagger.... however, I felt Sonny was the love she needed because someone finally loved her back, where as with Jagger, he never really did since he was in love with Karen the whole time.

SEE, I watched ALL of that, the beginning. Even watching the boyscout Jason who I really wasn't much of a fan of.

Stone slowly became likable to me with his relationship with Robin.
And when it comes to Robin, I didn't care much for her at first but she was crushing on Jason Quartermaine hard.... but he could only see Karen... but I became a Robin fan when the amazing Robin/Brenda friendship started.... so, I literally saw Robin from the start (not live of course, I'm young. lol) Robin and Stone was the first major storyline for Robin and how sad that her connection to him is that she got the HIV cause of being with him.

It was one of the biggest storylines on GH because it was a storyline that taught teens the importance of safesex, which Stone and Robin both decided against doing eventually, and they paid for that, for the rest of their lives.

I know you don't like Robin much for the Jarly stuff and as I mentioned, when it comes to that storyline I have mixed signals but won't dive much into that. lol
Since we will definitely most likely disagree on it.

Well those are some awesome edits you did see since you got to see all of those relationships there. I'd assume you saw the Brenda/Louise friendship as well.

It's astonishing how you are loving Sonny right now, so now it might make you see things differently. What a difference a storyline can make. lol

Wait Jason came up with what idea?

Sonny/Karen relationship such a mess. I believe it's before the writers really knew how big Sonny would become though.
Because of course he became a big character during Sonny/Brenda storyline.........

Wait what accident caused you and your mother to start watching GH?

Sonny/Brenda/Jax were well done but it was just sad that Brenda never really loved Jax like she loved Sonny.
Vanessa Marcil kept leaving the show though.
However, it shows how amazing Vanessa is a Brenda that GH didn't ever go down the route to recast her.
However, it seems when they bring her back, the next storyline is worst than the other.

I agree with Lucky/Liz.

Funny thing about when Sam first came to the show, Carly told Sam she was a Brenda look alike. Although Sam personality is probably more similar to Carly.... than Brenda.

The fanbase for Carson/Sonny-Brenda is definitely split in the middle.
And a lot of fans nowadays probably don't even know who Brenda is or the importance of Sonny/Brenda for Sonny's character.

Agreed, probably they planned for one day that Steve would return.
Old 11-02-2017, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

May I be added to the list too?
Old 11-02-2017, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Oh it's alright.
For me, I loved everything from the Stone time.
I guess because I saw the Stone right from his first storyline. ANd to be honest, I wasn't a fan of Stone at first. Well... I was and than I wasn't because I felt he was too arrogant and was treating Jagger pretty messed up although Jagger just wanted to find his brother....

So, Stone got on my nerves... and even when Brenda met him, she was so nice and cheerful.

I even loved Jagger/Brenda. Even though he was like in love when Karen the whole time.
It seems people forget that Brenda's first love is Jagger. I love Sonny/Brenda but her first love is clearly Jagger.... however, I felt Sonny was the love she needed because someone finally loved her back, where as with Jagger, he never really did since he was in love with Karen the whole time.

SEE, I watched ALL of that, the beginning. Even watching the boyscout Jason who I really wasn't much of a fan of.

Stone slowly became likable to me with his relationship with Robin.
And when it comes to Robin, I didn't care much for her at first but she was crushing on Jason Quartermaine hard.... but he could only see Karen... but I became a Robin fan when the amazing Robin/Brenda friendship started.... so, I literally saw Robin from the start (not live of course, I'm young. lol) Robin and Stone was the first major storyline for Robin and how sad that her connection to him is that she got the HIV cause of being with him.

It was one of the biggest storylines on GH because it was a storyline that taught teens the importance of safesex, which Stone and Robin both decided against doing eventually, and they paid for that, for the rest of their lives.

I know you don't like Robin much for the Jarly stuff and as I mentioned, when it comes to that storyline I have mixed signals but won't dive much into that. lol
Since we will definitely most likely disagree on it.

Well those are some awesome edits you did see since you got to see all of those relationships there. I'd assume you saw the Brenda/Louise friendship as well.

It's astonishing how you are loving Sonny right now, so now it might make you see things differently. What a difference a storyline can make. lol

Wait Jason came up with what idea?

Sonny/Karen relationship such a mess. I believe it's before the writers really knew how big Sonny would become though.
Because of course he became a big character during Sonny/Brenda storyline.........

Wait what accident caused you and your mother to start watching GH?

Sonny/Brenda/Jax were well done but it was just sad that Brenda never really loved Jax like she loved Sonny.
Vanessa Marcil kept leaving the show though.
However, it shows how amazing Vanessa is a Brenda that GH didn't ever go down the route to recast her.
However, it seems when they bring her back, the next storyline is worst than the other.

I agree with Lucky/Liz.

Funny thing about when Sam first came to the show, Carly told Sam she was a Brenda look alike. Although Sam personality is probably more similar to Carly.... than Brenda.

The fanbase for Carson/Sonny-Brenda is definitely split in the middle.
And a lot of fans nowadays probably don't even know who Brenda is or the importance of Sonny/Brenda for Sonny's character.

Agreed, probably they planned for one day that Steve would return.
Yes Jason came up with JC having no names & Carly seemed to actually not like it at first.

Then changed her mind but she fell for him pretty quickly.

It looked like if Jason had wanted to be with her she might have dropped Tony if he hadn't been her way to get back at Bobbie.

I meant it was like right after Jason was in the accident that we started watching GH.

I saw Brenda & Lois friendship but honestly Lois was annoying to me.

Sonny talked about Karen in a recent edit to Jason.

He learned how Stone really got Aids too.

Sonny was explaining why he would never sell drugs.

It's very strange to see how diff. Sean Kanan was from Billy Warlock as AJ.

Plus he had chem. with Sarah Brown.

It really sucks he left when he did. I wonder how diff. things might have been written if he never left or at least not then.

I don't know how I feel about Sonny/Brenda anymore. I find there are times in these Jason edits I like them b/c of their chem. but it's hard to explain.

Sonny & women just aren't a good mix to me.

I feel like he treated Emily the best out of them all.

I hate how Jax was so good to Brenda but it was never enough in the end.

I didn't like seeing him get hurt so much b/c he is a good man but both Brenda & Carly went to Sonny always in the end.

My mom & I have actually thought Kelly Monaco would have made a great Brenda recast.

We both thought she had great chem. Maurice Bernard.

Sonny has tried many times to get Jason to stay away from him but he is very stubborn.

Sonny fired him but he said he wasn't going anywhere & was going to stay b/c Sonny was his friend.

I'm glad that Sonny tried to get him to stay away. He really didn't want to be responsible for anything happening to Jason.

Sonny would have let him walk away it seemed if Jason would have gone.

Sonny warned him over & over that everybody was right that he shouldn't work or be even anywhere near him.

I think that actually made Jason want to stay since he was rebelling from his family.

The more he was told to stay away from Sonny it was like the determined he was to stay.

Carly's reactions to when Jason has talked about Sonny have been funny knowing the future.

Jason had already helped Carly out a few times after things ended on better terms.

They actually started just hanging out together. It was really sweet there was already something there before the bonding over Micheal.

Jason had a soft spot for Carly like Sonny b/c when he was around her she treated him like a person. Carly didn't even know anything about the accident.

So it was obvious this really made him comfortable & able to just be himself like with Sonny Robin & Emily. Carly made him smile & laugh.

That's really refreshing to see & something that has always been there with JC over the years.

I'm really surprised it took Sonny & Carly so long to meet actually.

It's very strange to me that they didn't just ever run into each other.

It's not like it's a big town.

It's just interesting to watch why Jason was able to connect to Sonny & Carly years ago.

There are moments that show why he is so loyal to them already all these years.

Sonny the most of course.

I'm still on the start of 1997.

The more I watch the more I see why just Jason pulling away at all is not Jason Morgan!

It really doesn't make any sense.

Sonny & Carly have the most unique bond with Jason.

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 11-03-2017 at 06:24 AM
Reply   Post New Thread