Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2014, 02:13 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Best Soap Weddings #1

For me it's AMC's Noah and Julia

All My Children June 7, 1996 Part 1 - YouTube
All My Children June 7, 1996 Part 2 - YouTube
All My Children June 7, 1996 Part 3 - YouTube

This was always my favorite wedding and when this was first posted, it was even better than I remember. I loved the Cinderella theme, Julia's dress, and the town all speaking for them. They deserved this beautiful wedding done by their friends and family after all the hell they had to go through. They still are my favorite soap couple of all time, they don't do love stories like their's anymore.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 05:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Jason and Sam was my favourite soap wedding. It was simple yet beautiful and so romantic. It fit perfectly with the characters and it was a nice change to see a different culture wedding traditions being used and since Chinese food was their favourite a wedding with Chinese symbolism was fitting. The phoenix and dragon embodied Jason and Sam's characters so well as well as them as a couple. Normally a lot of soap weddings focus more on the drama of the guests rather than the couple so Jason and Sam eloping and having a private ceremony with only the minister and the minister's grandparent who were married for fifty years and helped them was awesome. Plus we did get to see Sam in a dress and Jason seeing her in it and then we had them going back to the church and celebrating with friends and family so it was the best of both worlds.
youpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

my favorite "wedding" is LL2, even though it wasn't an actual wedding. Their permanent lock scenes to me were always more meaningful than any weddings that they had to each other or other people.

but I did love Jasam's wedding. And ofc how could we not mention Luke and Laura's wedding, probably the most iconic moment in soap history
Old 03-23-2014, 12:44 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Thanks, I thought this would get way more responses.
Old 09-21-2014, 09:36 PM
Loyal Fan

I always liked the Cord and Kate wedding interruption on OLTL. Tina shows up, not only alive after she had fell from a waterfall, but also holding a baby saying it was Cord's, then she passes out. It was such a WTF moment. Of course it turned out she "borrowed" the baby from Gabrielle and it was all a big lie, but still. Tina also had another hilarious wedding where she said Cord's name instead of Max's -- that was so good that the sitcom Friends ripped it off years later.
tslpsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

My favorite wedding was Jack and Jennifer's first wedding, in the big arena with like a old west theme or something. LOVED IT!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 12:52 AM
Master Fan

Chelsea/Adam (Y&R) - their first wedding
Hope/Wyatt (B&B)
Belle/Aden (H&A)
Old 02-02-2015, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Colored Roses (View Post)
My favorite wedding was Jack and Jennifer's first wedding, in the big arena with like a old west theme or something. LOVED IT!
Urgh, I love it.

My favorite are Ethan and Theresa from Passions. I remember the double wedding they had with Luis/Sheridan and boy was that hot mess indeed.
Old 02-11-2015, 09:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Nick and Sharons first wedding Y&R
Liz and Lucky in the church (i think of that as a wedding even though it wasn't. GH
Liam and Hope Wedding (the one in italy sadly it didn't last B&B
Katie and Bills wedding! B&B
Jammy's Wedding GL
professional_fangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

I know this is not popular for everyone but I love Luis&Fancy wedding with Ethan&Theresa from the series finale. Considered that Luis&Sheridan were pretty popular and I agree that they should be endgame but I love Luis&Fancy so much that I can't help myself so either way, I wouldn't mind who Luis ended up with but anyways, Luis&Fancy wedding was beautiful though.
Old 03-06-2017, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jasam
Old 03-07-2017, 04:19 AM
Master Fan

Robron AKA. the best wedding in existence

(x)
Old 03-07-2017, 02:02 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Wow, I forgot I even made this thread THREE YEARS AGO. Well, at least it seems to be getting some love now.
Old 03-07-2017, 03:41 PM
Master Fan

Great thread idea.

I always liked Katie and Andy's second wedding from Emmerdale. Not exactly because of them, though they were cute. (Glad they were both happy and in love in their second wedding.) But what happens surrounding the wedding. Bernice getting drunk, stealing the dress, and walking into the church to marry Andy. The interaction of all the bridemaids, love it when the Emmerdale ladies interact. Robert and Andy making head way as brothers, only for it to come crashing to a stop because Robert forgot the mess he made of the wedding rings while he had been angry and drinking. Which was found out at the service and caused a rift once again. And then of course the best part, Robert and Aaron connecting and getting back together of sorts. As one can while having a secret affair. I loved their adorable swaying and almost getting caught by Katie as they made out in the stairway.
Old 03-07-2017, 03:41 PM
Master Fan

Great thread idea.

I always liked Katie and Andy's second wedding from Emmerdale. Not exactly because of them, though they were cute. (Glad they were both happy and in love in their second wedding.) But what happens surrounding the wedding. Bernice getting drunk, stealing the dress, and walking into the church to marry Andy. The interaction of all the bridemaids, love it when the Emmerdale ladies interact. Robert and Andy making head way as brothers, only for it to come crashing to a stop because Robert forgot the mess he made of the wedding rings while he had been angry and drinking. Which was found out at the service and caused a rift once again. And then of course the best part, Robert and Aaron connecting and getting back together of sorts. As one can while having a secret affair. I loved their adorable swaying and almost getting caught by Katie as they made out in the stairway.
Reply   Post New Thread