Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2004, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

Anti-Nicolas and Emily thread [GH] 1:

Please only come here to bash these two. No posts about their love for each other and how cute they are. I can't stand these two. There are few couples that I can't stand and these two are one of them. I can't stand their syrupy dialogue and how Nicolas said he knew after he made love with Emily the first time, he would love her forever. Gag me with a spoon. I hated how Zander got thrown a way like yesterday's news. Emily mourned him two seconds and mourned for Nicolas for months. They even took a way the Emily and Zander pixie sticks. I didn't see the episode, but it was so horrible one of the soap opera magazines said Emily had amnesia

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
hshapir2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMG there are no words for how much I loathe this pairing. I actually can't even believe the show is devoting like an entire week to a story revolving around them. I swear I feel like I'm watching The Twilight Zone instead of GH. Nikolas & Emily SUCK!
Old 08-24-2004, 06:17 PM
Elite Fan

The ratings have gone down or barely held onto to being the same every week that Num has been the promoted story up until now, I'm hoping they don't let me down this for this week.

Num? Yeah, I don't just dislike them... I HATE them. LOATHE them. ABHOR them. DETEST them. What for?

For Zander having to be turned into an evil psycho just because his mere existance was a threat.

For crapping all over Zem and Nia (pixie sticks, Canada, boathouses, making love by the fire place in the cottage, etc.).

For the moaning.

For the horrid overacting.

For the moaning.

For the mockery of cancer.

For the ruination of my Stefan, just to prop them.

For the moaning.

For the massive amount of snot that seems to just ooze from Nik when he's around Emily.

For the Pirates of Em's Pants story.

For the moaning.

For turning Em into a lying, adulterous shrew.

For this mind-numbing amnesia storyline.

For all what, four?, "Nik gets unjustly accused of a crime" stories . All within a freaking year.

For all the love Frons apparently has for them.

For all what, three?, "Nik comes back from the dead" stories. All within a freaking year.

And finally, for the damn moaning.

Last edited by Unfamous Loser; 08-24-2004 at 06:23 PM
-Bianca- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 01:13 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for posting. I agree. I loved Zander. He had charm, he could act, and he managed chemistry with the insipid Emily played by NL.

Last edited by hshapir2; 04-18-2020 at 07:53 AM
Old 08-25-2004, 07:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

I ALSO hate those two. They have got to be the most boring pair ever.
Old 08-25-2004, 02:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Nicholas and Emily are irritating.

I don't even watch that much.
Musicchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 03:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

I hate them!!! *spoilerish*

I was a fan of Nikolas, I was a fan of Emily... but NEM. Ewwww....just ewwww.
Ok.... I was watching back in the day.
Nikolas loved Gia. HE LOVED HER. He asked her to marry him. Telling Emily she was the only one.... makes me laugh. If I was with a guy and he told me that, I would laugh. Emily knew Nk loved Gia. It's ok... She loved Zander. OH YES... ZANDER. Did G&P really think that we would just totally forget about Zander?
Ok, I could go on for hours about how much I loathe these two. Nem is NOT a supercouple. They do NOT make me want to turn on my tv to watch, in fact.. they make me want to turn it off.
They have no real depth, no real character. All they do is have sex and talk about how they only have ever loved each other. Please, that does not a romance make.
I was so hoping that something would happen with MaNik, but that did nto work out so well. CW is a great actress and something could have worked out...but yet, it is ANOTHER body to add to the Num list. How many more people have to die before the losers at ABC realize that THEY DON'T WORK??!?!?!?
Old 08-25-2004, 05:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Word! I hate them as much as I hate Sonny/Carly and that is saying A LOT!
Old 08-25-2004, 08:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Addie_P&A
Word! I hate them as much as I hate Sonny/Carly and that is saying A LOT!
I hear ya!

Sonny & Brenda/Buffy & Angel/Buffy & Spike/Big & Carrie/Ben & Felicity/Luke & Lorelai/Rory & Jess/Doyle & Cordelia/Ron & Hermione/Ross & Rachel

Last edited by ~*SweetiePie*~; 08-25-2004 at 08:19 PM
~*SweetiePie*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 09:14 PM
Elite Fan

caliv, I agree with everything you said. I loved Nik and Gia and Zander. I also hate how the show has rewritten history. I even think Emily said she loved Nicolas at fifteen. Bull****. She has a stupid crush on him. She was in love with Zander. I despise Emily and Nicolas. I have to blame the writers for putting the dialogue in their mouth, but have to blame the actors putting me to sleep.

Old 08-25-2004, 09:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Guza and Pratt seem to love rewriting history, they have no respect for the long time fans of the show.

Sonny & Brenda/Buffy & Angel/Buffy & Spike/Big & Carrie/Ben & Felicity/Luke & Lorelai/Rory & Jess/Doyle & Cordelia/Ron & Hermione/Ross & Rachel
Old 08-25-2004, 11:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

I cannot stand these two, they have really ruined GH for me I can't even watch. and the acting is so over the top, its laughable.

Why did Zander have to die for them..
Old 08-26-2004, 01:22 AM
Elite Fan

love how this thread is moving along. I don't care how they look into each other's eyes. They still have no chemistry. Everyone acts like Emily is such a wonderful girl. Give me a break. She slept with Nicolas when married to Zander. There was comments made on how everyone in the Quartermaine house has lied and cheated, but nothing about Emily. She is so virtuous. "rolls eyes"The writers make Zander the bad guy. CB acted the hell out of his scenes before he left.

Last edited by hshapir2; 04-18-2020 at 07:55 AM
Old 08-26-2004, 03:24 AM
Loyal Fan

It's really a shame because I loved Emily when she was played by Amber Tamblyn, I hate when they recast characters because it just ruins the character for me.

Old 08-26-2004, 12:40 PM
Elite Fan

whether or not Emily was recasted or not, isn't the point. The same dialogue would be coming out of AT's mouth if she was still Emily., but I don't really blame her because Emily forgot her love for Nicolas.

Last edited by hshapir2; 04-18-2020 at 07:56 AM
Reply   Post New Thread