Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2018, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

I have to say I feel pretty positive about Bill and Steffy happening again given the recent direction and spoilers.

*edit

You guys should check out this recent interview with JMW

https://michaelfairmantv.com/bbs-jac...ll/2018/07/01/

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah

Last edited by Rickylious; 07-03-2018 at 03:00 PM
Old 07-02-2018, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
I have to say I feel pretty positive about Bill and Steffy happening again given the recent direction and spoilers.

*edit

You guys should just out this recent interview with JMW

https://michaelfairmantv.com/bbs-jac...ll/2018/07/01/
SAME! and about time after how much the Still fanbase has been destroyed for zero reason.

And did you watch today's episode? Bill spilling his heart to Justin about how much he loves Steffy. I feel bad for him...
He even admitted to doing things he wouldn't have done only because of his love for Steffy and how much he knows she deserves better and how she won't get that from Liam who always does her dirty.

I read that interview aswell.
Old 07-03-2018, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
SAME! and about time after how much the Still fanbase has been destroyed for zero reason.

And did you watch today's episode? Bill spilling his heart to Justin about how much he loves Steffy. I feel bad for him...
He even admitted to doing things he wouldn't have done only because of his love for Steffy and how much he knows she deserves better and how she won't get that from Liam who always does her dirty.

I read that interview aswell.
Yes, I watched yesterday and today’s episode and loved it. I loved the heart-to-heart talk that Bill had with Justin about Steffy and what he feels for her, what he’s always felt for her. Bill is so open to both Justin and Steffy. I think it’s good that he’s taking a step back. It’s the right thing to do since I have a feeling that Steffy will come to him after finding out about Hope’s pregnancy. He’ll be in her corner like always.

I loved how he told her to call him if she needed to talk or not talk. I also liked how Steffy admitted that she never would have given herself to him if there wasn’t any feelings there. He needed to hear that and he was grateful. Bill knows he’s the right man for Steffy so now she has to come to that conclusion as well. I honestly believe she will.

I found it so sweet how they discussed Kelly about her eating and gaining weight. Kelly is Bill’s child. I think we’re getting that conformation some time down the road. Bill is going to be so protective.
Steffy also told Bill that she wasn’t afraid of him. She knows how deeply this man loves her. He has proven that he loves her and would put her first time and time again. Steffy knows it, but she’s too blinded by having a family with Liam, the father of her child which is going to change once Hope’s predicament is revealed.

~Riverdale~
Old 07-03-2018, 03:13 PM
Master Fan

So happy that Bill finally gets it about Steffy. (not messing with her life anymore)

Really hope they get back together and Kelly being their daughter!

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 07-04-2018, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Same! Still fans have really been put through the ringer and dealt with suffering for so long and I truly hope their time will be coming sooner rather than later.

Quote:
Yes, I watched yesterday and today’s episode and loved it. I loved the heart-to-heart talk that Bill had with Justin about Steffy and what he feels for her, what he’s always felt for her. Bill is so open to both Justin and Steffy. I think it’s good that he’s taking a step back. It’s the right thing to do since I have a feeling that Steffy will come to him after finding out about Hope’s pregnancy. He’ll be in her corner like always.

I loved how he told her to call him if she needed to talk or not talk. I also liked how Steffy admitted that she never would have given herself to him if there wasn’t any feelings there. He needed to hear that and he was grateful. Bill knows he’s the right man for Steffy so now she has to come to that conclusion as well. I honestly believe she will.

I found it so sweet how they discussed Kelly about her eating and gaining weight. Kelly is Bill’s child. I think we’re getting that conformation some time down the road. Bill is going to be so protective.
Steffy also told Bill that she wasn’t afraid of him. She knows how deeply this man loves her. He has proven that he loves her and would put her first time and time again. Steffy knows it, but she’s too blinded by having a family with Liam, the father of her child which is going to change once Hope’s predicament is revealed.

I know. That heart to heat that Bill had with Justin was just amazing and it shows why I love their friendship so much. Justin is one of the few people who can keep it real and 100 with Bill whether he likes it or not all the while being his loyal right hand man. I loved that Justin understands Bill feelings for Steffy since he's been there from the beginning but he knew that Bill was losing himself and Steffy even more in the process by how he was going about things.

Taking a step back is exactly what Steffy needs because as Bill admitted, the only person even more stubborn than he is, is her! she will not admit anything... one thing we can say about Steffy is that when she put her all into something and everything into it, she'll keep going after it at all costs even if it's not good for her. 2009 - 2011 it was all about BILL! she was not going to let anything stop her to get him... until of course Bill choose Katie because of her heart.

Now Steffy is determined to have her family together at ALL costs even if she feels anything for another man, she wants her daughter to grow with both parents. Because it's something she's always resented Ridge for during her first few years was that Ridge kept going back to Brooke. She is trying not to make those mistakes for baby Kelly.

Right now it's the journey to how their next scene will be because my goodness has this been a tough few months! and I love how Steffy still doesn't blame Bill for the night they slept together because it was mutual and yes as she said, she never would have given herself to a man who she did not have feelings for. Bill is clearly the right man for Steffy, no one loves Steffy more than Bill does which is why AGAIN he is choosing to step aside even if it means not seeing her anymore because of how much he loves her. He always wanted her happiness above all. This is the REAL STILL!

I agree with you... I am not sure if it will turn out that Kelly's is Bill's but what an awesome twist that would be... I love that even JMW wouldn't mind it.

Old 07-10-2018, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

There's a spoiler going around that Bill makes a stunning decision that will change everything. I'm thinking he's going to reveal the fact that Kelly is his and not Liam's. I don't know what else it could be. I mean he's backing off to let Steffy come to him.

At least Wyatt is going to tell Bill about Hope's pregnancy. I'm dying to see Bill's reaction. I just know Steffy is going to be on his mind. She's going to be his number #1 priority. I know it's going to be hard for him to keep his distance now that he knows about Hope having Liam's child.

Steffy needs to stop with blaming Bill. No one told Liam to sleep with Hope. He did it because he wanted to.

~Riverdale~
Old 07-11-2018, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I don't know... everytime I keep believing a reveal of Bill's being the baby father will happen, something else goes wrong. lol Hopefully he is done with his scheming. lol I don't know...
Probably it's something else to break apart Liam and Steffy again... I want them to explode on their own without Bill since I believe they will. lol

Well, Steffy is just too weak when it comes to Liam, it's pretty pathetic to watch.
Old 07-24-2018, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

Still are slowly returning and I couldn't be happier.

Bill has been telling Steffy over and over again about Liam/ Liam & Hope. She refused to listen. Now, she has seen it with her own eyes.

Bill didn't have to lift a finger. Liam & Hope screwed it up all on their own. Bill has been vindicated. Steffy said Bill warned her, said Bill was right about everything.

I love the fact that Bill is fighting so hard for a future with Steffy. I have loved all their scenes so far.

~Riverdale~
Old 07-26-2018, 03:38 AM
Elite Fan

Can I please be added to the list?

A long time ago, back in the day, Still were my OTP and really only one on Bold, and now they're in a marriage of convinces and we all know they're going to go romantic. As JMW said in her interview, Steffy can deny it all she wants but Steffy loves Bill. I kind of lost it when she signed the papers to marry Bill and become the future Mrs. William Spencer Jr. The end though when he put the Spencer crest necklace on her kneck was the finale star that I am so back on this show.
Old 07-27-2018, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Tia will add you ...no worries
Old 07-27-2018, 12:13 PM
Elite Fan

^ Thanks.

I still can't believe Bill hasn't even been with anyone intimately since being with Steffy.
Old 07-27-2018, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Still are slowly returning and I couldn't be happier.

Bill has been telling Steffy over and over again about Liam/ Liam & Hope. She refused to listen. Now, she has seen it with her own eyes.

Bill didn't have to lift a finger. Liam & Hope screwed it up all on their own. Bill has been vindicated. Steffy said Bill warned her, said Bill was right about everything.

I love the fact that Bill is fighting so hard for a future with Steffy. I have loved all their scenes so far.
Yes, it's been very slow but coming along. Of course my trust with Bell still isn't there but for these 2, it has never been easy has it? lolol

I loved that the first person who Steffy went to after the Lope stuff was Bill! that even shocked Ridge. No matter how evil Bill can be at times, she knows what to expect from him and she does truly know him...

Yup! and it was Liam who kissed Hope... a miss.

It seems that STILL is a bit dark right now so I am intrigued to see how and where this goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
Can I please be added to the list?

A long time ago, back in the day, Still were my OTP and really only one on Bold, and now they're in a marriage of convinces and we all know they're going to go romantic. As JMW said in her interview, Steffy can deny it all she wants but Steffy loves Bill. I kind of lost it when she signed the papers to marry Bill and become the future Mrs. William Spencer Jr. The end though when he put the Spencer crest necklace on her kneck was the finale star that I am so back on this show.
Adding you now!

Oh I am happy to know that they were your OTP. The chemistry and the relationship that they had back in the day was just so explosive that I was shocked that the writers stopped them from sharing scenes together the first time around.

I have no idea where this is going but this will surely be one heck of a ride huh? lol
Old 07-27-2018, 07:42 PM
Master Fan

Please add me.

At first I didn't care for Bill, but I'm loving him and Steffy right now.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 07-28-2018, 10:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Adding you now!
Thank you

Quote:
Oh I am happy to know that they were your OTP. The chemistry and the relationship that they had back in the day was just so explosive that I was shocked that the writers stopped them from sharing scenes together the first time around.
From the moment she walked into his office in 2008 I was basically hooked. And, yeah, they had good thing going on but of course Bells golden boy came along and that ended quickly. It has been a nightmare since, well, until last year when Steffy and Bill started to interact again and of course after almost 10 years they finally slept together (Longest wait ever.) lol I still do think Baby girl Spencer is actually Bills Biological child, and yeah I refuse to call her Kelly for the fact that it was a clean manipulation from the writers so Steffy could get back with Liam. I always though her first born, if it was a girl, would be named Phoebe since she was so close to her sister. I mean she even felt it when Phoebe died.

Quote:
I have no idea where this is going but this will surely be one heck of a ride huh? lol
If Bell doesn't mess it up this should start as a marriage of convinces turned romantic.

Quote:
Can I ask what didn't you like about Bill?
Old 07-28-2018, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
Thank you

From the moment she walked into his office in 2008 I was basically hooked. And, yeah, they had good thing going on but of course Bells golden boy came along and that ended quickly. It has been a nightmare since, well, until last year when Steffy and Bill started to interact again and of course after almost 10 years they finally slept together (Longest wait ever.) lol I still do think Baby girl Spencer is actually Bills Biological child, and yeah I refuse to call her Kelly for the fact that it was a clean manipulation from the writers so Steffy could get back with Liam. I always though her first born, if it was a girl, would be named Phoebe since she was so close to her sister. I mean she even felt it when Phoebe died.

If Bell doesn't mess it up this should start as a marriage of convinces turned romantic.

Trust me, I will be making my Still icons soon. lol I made like over 100 last year that I posted when they were friends bonding over Liam nonsense with Sally and him blackmailing Bill but haven't made any sense.

2009! yes, that was a perfect moment and trust me, Bill was as hooked as Steffy. I think for Bill she probably was the most beautiful person he's ever seen so there was definitely a physical attraction from both sides but than he just enjoyed her personality and than eventually it became how smart of a business woman she was. I think when she used him for the company, it sort of made Bill see Steffy as his equal and what I loved is that Bill never went after revenged for Steffy because of that, if anything, he just fell more for her.

I agree! It's been so much torture for us Still fans who waited so long for anything! Right now I can't say I am happy or upset with this storyline direction but I love how much JMW and Don loves working together so I am sure they are having one of the best acting times of their B&B time. lol

The reason why I do not believe the baby is Bill's is because I believe the writers always want Steffy to have a tie connection with Liam and of course that will be Kelly! I of course hope I am wrong and the writers prove me wrong though. lol

I hope Bill is responsible for making Steffy realize that she can be loved completely again and she will have a man who knows how to always put her first, unfortunately it's something she never had. It started with Ridge... and even when she had her little romance with Bill, he was torn between her and Katie even if he was going to choose Steffy. And than Liam has always chosen other women before her.

So, Steffy doesn't know how it is to be put first... oddly enough, probably it was Wyatt? but even than, she didn't really love him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)
Please add me.

What made you care about him and Steffy this time presently?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread