Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2018, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by freesteffyfromliam (View Post)
Steffy told Bill she didn't have feelings for him AFTER her fall on her head. Right before it, Steffy was devastated over her break up with Bill. Bill decided to "help' Steffy1)Because it would keep her in his orbit. 2)because she wanted Liam and he wanted her to be happy.
Don't worry, I'm right there with you. Steffy falling in love with Liam was one of the worst developments to a love story that I have ever seen... it really made no sense. They should had went with Steffy losing her memory over that nonsense because the day she hit her head is when he character changed and she no longer had feelings for Bill.

Although I did feel she was sort of lying when she told him there was no feelings there....

Oh yeah, even Katie knew that Bill wanted Liam/Steffy together to keep Steffy around. lol
Old 03-20-2018, 01:43 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Don't worry, I'm right there with you. Steffy falling in love with Liam was one of the worst developments to a love story that I have ever seen... it really made no sense. They should had went with Steffy losing her memory over that nonsense because the day she hit her head is when he character changed and she no longer had feelings for Bill.

Although I did feel she was sort of lying when she told him there was no feelings there....

Oh yeah, even Katie knew that Bill wanted Liam/Steffy together to keep Steffy around. lol
Of course she was lying
Old 03-20-2018, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Of course she was lying
I believed so but for some reason since than, it feels like the Bell and writers are trying to portray that it's always been Liam. Ever since that day Bill broke her heart, it hasn't been the same.

Been tough for the STILL fanbase.
Old 03-20-2018, 02:07 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I believed so but for some reason since than, it feels like the Bell and writers are trying to portray that it's always been Liam. Ever since that day Bill broke her heart, it hasn't been the same.

Been tough for the STILL fanbase.
Indeed we're supposed to believe any woman who meets Liam will forget about her exes...That both Steffy and Hope travelled theworld but could never find a guy as 'amazing' as Lioam thinks he is. What a joke!

The absurd part for me is that Liam supposely suffered brain damage, asmnesia bvut is still the same cheater emotional abuser,m hypocritical scumbag.

Steffy fell on her head, didn't have amnesia but seems to have a personality transplant.

Ridiculous
Old 03-20-2018, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Indeed we're supposed to believe any woman who meets Liam will forget about her exes...That both Steffy and Hope travelled theworld but could never find a guy as 'amazing' as Lioam thinks he is. What a joke!

The absurd part for me is that Liam supposely suffered brain damage, asmnesia bvut is still the same cheater emotional abuser,m hypocritical scumbag.

Steffy fell on her head, didn't have amnesia but seems to have a personality transplant.

Ridiculous
Oh do NOT forget that Steffy once said that about Bill. She traveled all around Europe and she could never find another Bill Spencer, regardless of how hard she looked.

I do not get the obsession the writers have with everyone being so obsessed with Liam like he's the world greatest man. It is absurb.

Personality transplant seems about correct.
Old 03-20-2018, 02:17 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Oh do NOT forget that Steffy once said that about Bill. She traveled all around Europe and she could never find another Bill Spencer, regardless of how hard she looked.

I do not get the obsession the writers have with everyone being so obsessed with Liam like he's the world greatest man. It is absurb.

Personality transplant seems about correct.
We were supposed to believe that Ridge was God's gift to women. Now we're supposed to believe that Liam is his younger version...both suck big time
Old 03-20-2018, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
We were supposed to believe that Ridge was God's gift to women. Now we're supposed to believe that Liam is his younger version...both suck big time
I agree, they want us to forget so much.
The reason I hate Ridge reaction is because he was THERE when the Steffy/Bill relationship happened the first time around and he knew how much Steffy was into Bill.

Ridge reaction would've made more sense if he never knew of Bill/Steffy's past.
Old 04-13-2018, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good point Tia.
Old 04-25-2018, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's really long overdue for them to get an actual storyline.
Really don't get the writers obsession with everyone being in love with Liam.
Old 05-09-2018, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes I agree its so boring and tiring. He is not the only guy in LA.
Old 06-02-2018, 12:39 PM
Master Fan

I'm very upset in how the writers our crapping on the Bill/Steffy pairing for the likes of Liam, a character I have hated from the start. No offense to the actor, Scott who plays Liam, but the actors who played Oliver and Thomas looked way better and should have gotten more storylines and maybe they would have stayed on the show. I don't want Steffy and Bill like this. I doubt will get them in a relationship unless they make the baby Bill's.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 06-02-2018, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

Right now, I don't want Steffy with Bill or Liam, but I might change my mind in the near
future.

Bill + Steffy |It's always worth it|
- StillDreamsx

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 06-02-2018, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Only thing to make me happy right now is that Jacqueline pretty much wants Steffy and Liam go go their separate ways and she was asked who she enjoyed working with the most, she said DON! Good job!
I know these scripts the past months had to be depressing for her than... she actually likes Steam... I just think she dislikes the way this whole storyline has gone....

Quote:
When asked if she's ever received a shocking script, Wood said yes, but they weren't ones where she was accidentally killing someone or having sex with someone shocking. It's when she opens her scripts and sees, "Steffy still try to beg for somebody. It's like, 'Come on, girlfriend, move on! Get over this!' I just want to tell her, 'You've groveled enough, get over it!'"
Source

Here is when she mentions Don as who she enjoys working with. The 1:34 mark... and she talks about how fans always ask her about STILL, even when she was off the show... makes it more upsetting what the writers have done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)
Right now, I don't want Steffy with Bill or Liam, but I might change my mind in the near
future.

Bill + Steffy |It's always worth it|
- StillDreamsx
I'm upset with the writers trashing Bill/Steffy's history for no reason..
Seems like Katie remembers Bill history with Steffy more than Steffy does. lol Seems like Steffy has Liam anmesia.

Great video.
There has been some great videos of them on YT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
I'm very upset in how the writers our crapping on the Bill/Steffy pairing for the likes of Liam, a character I have hated from the start. No offense to the actor, Scott who plays Liam, but the actors who played Oliver and Thomas looked way better and should have gotten more storylines and maybe they would have stayed on the show. I don't want Steffy and Bill like this. I doubt will get them in a relationship unless they make the baby Bill's.
I completely agree, the worship that Liam character gets written at disgust me.
I don't get why bringing Bill/Steffy connection back for this? just to trash it and make Liam look like the saint who does nothing wrong although this whole thing started because of his everlasting devotion to Sally when he was married with Steffy.

I haven't watched B&B in 3 months and will not watch until Bill & Steffy get the writing they deserve. I will NOT watch the Liam worship series.

Brad Bell must really hate Steffy/Bill fans to do this nonsense.
Old 06-08-2018, 11:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Let me just say I hate this whole storyline.....HATE IT WITH A PASSION. Today's ep just came off as Liam and Steffy staying together just for Kelly. And then Liam was daydreaming about Hope two seconds before....?????? WTH

I see several things happening in the future:
1. Hope pregnant
2. Kelley being Bill's daughter and Steffy knows.
3. Liam still playing with Hope's emotions while smiling in Steffy's face.
Old 06-08-2018, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicchild (View Post)
Let me just say I hate this whole storyline.....HATE IT WITH A PASSION. Today's ep just came off as Liam and Steffy staying together just for Kelly. And then Liam was daydreaming about Hope two seconds before....?????? WTH

I see several things happening in the future:
1. Hope pregnant
2. Kelley being Bill's daughter and Steffy knows.
3. Liam still playing with Hope's emotions while smiling in Steffy's face.
Liam is pathetic and he'll continue being that way if both Steffy and Hope keep allowing Liam to go back in forth between them. It's a mess. Don't get how Liam can be shipped with anyway presently with all his back and forth.

I am fine with ALL 3 things happening... and Bill/Steffy need their friendship back. Upset that the writers even ruined that.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread