Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2003, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yesterday, epsidoe was powerful and very emotional, i mean that was the best acting between the both of them. Even though tams was acting in a coma state. sonnie perfomance left me bawling. i cant wait to see what happends next.
Old 10-28-2003, 04:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh, I know. Monday's ep was great. The way Sonny was talking to himself, Carly, and the baby all at once was terrific. And, the way he shuffled around wqith Morgan in his arms, not knowing what to do was so like him. It was a wonderful, emotional ep.
Anything but bother me.
It takes my pain away
Nevermind these are horrid times.
I can't let it bother me.
*CrazyTwistedGirl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003, 01:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

i think GH has been very good the past few months and keeps getting better..namely the whole sonny/carly/alcazar storylines.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Linkin Park fan always!
GrissomFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 04:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

*sigh*

I think I'm going through S&C withdrawl. I am getting so sick and tired of all of this Carly/Lorenzo kissy kissy crap. I mean, yeah, in another life, another universe, they'd be good together. Except for his hair.

I cannot stand his hair!

But, needless to say, Lorenzo just isn't Sonny. He could never be Sonny. And, besides, Carly is married. Married. To Sonny. Three times, now. Is Alky blind? Or, just stupid?

[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I reall, really hope Sonny and Carly make it through this. They've fought too long and too hard to let this get the best of them...
Anything but bother me.
It takes my pain away
Old 01-26-2004, 06:36 PM
New Fan

ok im bumping this thread up because i am sick to death of CARLO. and I know that their are sonny and carly fans out there so lets here from you already.

What do you think of the current storyline?

i just have one thing to say [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

General hospital is not worth watching right now . well except GQ they are too cute [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-26-2004: Message edited lovin nik & emily ]
Dale Jr is A Smokin Hottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

I hate that they've never been able to keep Carly and Sonny happy together for more than a week. Why do they keep messing with it? Carly did say one thing that was true though, Sonny did kiss Brenda when she came back and even though it took time Carly forgave Sonny. Why can't he do the same for Carly now? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 01-26-2004, 09:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

i know he should be able to forgive her i mean he did kiss brenda. i think they will get past this!
Old 01-28-2004, 10:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CrabbyCancer69:
<STRONG>I hate that they've never been able to keep Carly and Sonny happy together for more than a week. Why do they keep messing with it? Carly did say one thing that was true though, Sonny did kiss Brenda when she came back and even though it took time Carly forgave Sonny. Why can't he do the same for Carly now? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I totally agree. sonny and Carly always were and always will be my fav couple

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Linkin Park fan always!
GrissomFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 03:30 PM
Elite Fan

Ok so yeah today I had enough of Sonny! First of all where does he get off saying Carly can't see her kids? Ok?! Michael techincally isn't even his!!! And I really think if Michael had to chose who to be with he'd pick Carly over Sonny any day! He's old enough to make his own decisions!

[ 01-29-2004: Message edited Otep ]
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Otep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 12:31 AM
Loyal Fan

I've never posted here before, but lately, the whole Sonny/Carly storyline is making me need to vent my frustrations with others who understand!

Sonny is being SUCH a jerk, and I hate it. I mean, I realize he's not the most understanding, patient, kind guy, but I feel like this is such a huge extreme, even for him. He DID kiss Brenda, and he DID sleep with Sam before Carly slept with Alcazar... And I feel like everyone else on the show thinks that Sonny is right, and Carly is wrong. Maybe not to the same extent that Sonny does, but Jason in particular seems to fault Carly with a lot. When, really, he should understand most of all that she had Alcazar in her head and couldn't get him out.

If it really turns into a custody battle for the kids, and Sonny gets them (if they don't reconcile before then, I really hope they do!), I swear, I'm done with this show. It would be absolutely ridiculous for Sonny to have custody at all. (Much as I love the man, it'd just not be right!)

-Mari
Old 01-31-2004, 04:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Um...as much as I hate what Sonny is doing to Carly, I don't think I'd stop watching the show. To be a true shipper, you gotta stay with the couple through the good times they have and the utter hell they're going through. Y'know?

Sonny's stricking back, that's all he's doing. He knows the best way to hurt Craly is to take her children away. He's using her Achilles heel against her. He wants her to hurt as much as he's hurting and taking the kids is the way to go.

As much as I and the rest of you don't agree with it, we knew it was going to happen. I mean, seriously, Sonny wasn't going to just let Carly go without hurting her too. A custody trial will probably happen too. It's the Tony and AJ years all over again, except, this time it's Sonny. And that's going to hurt Carly more than anything.

Because she still loves him, no matter who's she shackin' up with.
Anything but bother me.
It takes my pain away
Old 02-03-2004, 11:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

I know this is a Sonny/Carly appreciation thread - but truthfully I want to know how anyone can root for them anymore? Sonny shot Carly in the head (don't care if it was an accident), and now he is trying to keep her from her children. Talk about a dysfunctional relationship. TPTB should be thanking their lucky stars they have such wonderful actors in Maurice and Tamara (I love them both) to be playing such a rediculous, dynsfunctional love story.
Old 02-04-2004, 08:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *CrazyTwistedGirl*:
<STRONG>Um...as much as I hate what Sonny is doing to Carly, I don't think I'd stop watching the show. To be a true shipper, you gotta stay with the couple through the good times they have and the utter hell they're going through. Y'know?

Sonny's stricking back, that's all he's doing. He knows the best way to hurt Craly is to take her children away. He's using her Achilles heel against her. He wants her to hurt as much as he's hurting and taking the kids is the way to go.

As much as I and the rest of you don't agree with it, we knew it was going to happen. I mean, seriously, Sonny wasn't going to just let Carly go without hurting her too. A custody trial will probably happen too. It's the Tony and AJ years all over again, except, this time it's Sonny. And that's going to hurt Carly more than anything.

Because she still loves him, no matter who's she shackin' up with.</STRONG>

I'll stick with Sonny/Carly through the bad times for sure. I mean, heck, I already have. What I won't stick with them through is when they completely ruin my favorite character. Sonny's being completely unfair towards the kids (and Carly, but that's a whole other story), and that to me, is unacceptable, and not very Sonny-like. Not even like the old Sonny who, while violent, angry, and volatile wouldn't do anything to put a child of his in harm. Not to mention, how many times has he walked away or wanted to walk away from Carly and the kids because he felt he was a danger to them? Isn't it slightly hypocritical now that he thinks he would be the better parent between the two?

He wants to hurt Carly, that's fine. Hurting the kids, though, as he's obviously doing, is not cool. What was that he said the other day, when he called Carly names and Jason reminded him that Michael was upstairs? "They deserve to know what their mother is?" So. Not. Cool. He's acting like he wasn't the one to destroy their relationship, as if he wasn't the one to shoot Carly in the head, causing all of this in the first place! (Well, okay technically, Alcazar caused all of this. And Ric).

My indignation isn't even for Carly, really. It's for the kids. Much as I love Sonny, it would be really ridiculous if he wins the custody battle, and THAT would be why I would stop watching (that and I only have time for the SoapNet reruns anyway). But, I'm sure that Carly will get them anyway. At least, in the real world, she would.

All of this probably makes it seem like I'm not a S/C shipper, but I really, really am. I adore them dearly. This is all really just worst case scenario, because I'm damn near positive they would never permanently break up this couple. Unless one left, of course.
Old 02-04-2004, 08:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ForeverDandJ:
<STRONG>I know this is a Sonny/Carly appreciation thread - but truthfully I want to know how anyone can root for them anymore? Sonny shot Carly in the head (don't care if it was an accident), and now he is trying to keep her from her children. Talk about a dysfunctional relationship. TPTB should be thanking their lucky stars they have such wonderful actors in Maurice and Tamara (I love them both) to be playing such a rediculous, dynsfunctional love story.</STRONG>

Well, for the children thing, see my two posts above. The gunshot thing - it was an accident, a totally unrealistic one, but a very soap opera-like one. Very soap opera like. Which is why I can deal with that. Not a fan of Sonny's hypocritical behavior, and trust me, it will take a LOT for me to be happy with these two together again, but of course I'm still rooting for them in the end. By your username, I gather you're a Dawson/Joey 'shipper, yes? If they went through something similarly damaging to their relationship, wouldn't you still root for them?

And I totally agree with you about Maurice and Tamara. They are acting the hell out of the material being given to them. I know a lot of people complain about their massive amount of screentime, but to me, they're deserving of it right now. They are on fire, they're heating up the screen so much with their passion. Everyone else is pretty boring lately, even my all-time favorite (sorry, Sonny dearest), Luke.
Old 02-06-2004, 03:00 PM
Loyal Fan

i am a huge sonny/carly fan. And saying this it does not mean I am not frustrated. They both need to own up to their mistakes and move on...TOGETHER!

*marissa*

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
*Marissa* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread