Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2009, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly my point! That's what I meant! I am not accusing her that she could be one when we don't even know, but she should have confessed to her mother and Sam, and even Michael. I was expecting her to confess it to Michael the day he came over to blurt out about his accident. But at least he has a great heart and good conscience to do the right thing. Carly and Jax should be so proud of him! Sure I might be shaking my head at how he drove so fast, chasing up to that jerk for outrun him, etc and all that, but at the same time I was really impressed at how he acted on his mistake. He wouldn't hide it from everybody else. He came forward and confessed to the police when he doesn't even know if he was responsible for that. But he came forward that's all matters.

And I agree with Jason that he should keep it to himself till the proof comes out, but I guess guilty must have eaten him up that he couldn't handle it. But that also shows he has good heart that he knows that he is not that guy to stand back and let others find out for themselves. Carly did raise him right! That I am SO happy and proud of him for being that guy, unlike Kristina who let him get the fall for it but did absolute nothing about it.

And dude, what's so up with her boyfriend that she listens to over her own family? Umm since when does she listen to him especially that he beat her up? Seriously she is more dumbest than being smartest girl she is for all the heavy books she studied to be like her mom. Seriously this is a big joke from a girl who is very good educated yet couldn't handle a serious situation like this with an abusive boyfriend. Gah!

Anyways, I have said one thing on JC thread about Laura's life on soapnet, anyways it showed them off-screen where they were doing their scenes, and Ingo and Laura were sitting by the table, eating their dinner, as Jax and Carly, ya know. So it showed when they wrapped up the scene, Ingo and Laura hugged, and she was laughing and smilling.

I was like AWWWWWW! Yayz! Ingo and Laura are pretty close! I bet every time they are done with scenes, they chat, laugh, joke around, even hug for the day. Gah! I flove flove FLOVE their friendship! So adorable and so love. Gah! I am so giddy watching that tiny part of it showing us that. He was smiling at her as she was laughing/smiling as the scene was done. So cute, so cute, so cute!
deep within me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

Yes I was very proud of Michael during that stuff! Though I still think its sucky of Sam not to go Alexis (she should have gone to her WAY before now even and she hasnt even yet) after all the stuff shes caught/knows kristinas been doing. And I understand Jason not wanting to tell Carly about this thing with Michael with her stress over the pregnancy and all that and I agree thats the right thing to do. But what about Kristina? His boss's daughter? He should have told Sonny all the crap shes been up to..Seriously I dont even get why he's kept his mouth shut on it, stupid in my opinion. Now he cant really cause Sonnys dealing with Claudia and the miscarriage (or will be) but its like Jason has time to go tell Olivia Sonny will see her when he gets the chance but he cant make the time to tell Sonny about his daughter Kristina and all the crap shes pulling? Contrived crap.

Yeah Kristina needs to grow up and take a cue from Michael on whats right and wrong. I mean Michael hasnt been perfect on that but at least he's turning himself which was great of him IMO..Kristina thinks she was responsible and here she is ready to throw her mother to the wolves to save Michael. Something wrong with that picture LOL Its good that her and Michael are close but seriously, way to defend your mom kiddo. (Maybe the show isnt to this point yet cause I mix up the spoilers with whats already aired sometimes since I only watch certain clips of GH usually ha)

AWW thats adorable Raddy!!! Sounds so cute!! Ill have to look for the promo or interview thingy on youtube or something cause I dont get soapnet anymore
It'll be by your side
angel_wings05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, do I sense the anger you have toward Jason?! It's okay if you say so. There are some things I can easily get pissed with my faves even though I flove them no matter what. So yeah, you do have good point! He has plenty of time with Sonny yet he couldn't fill him in about Kristina's issue with being so rebellious against her mother and do unspeakable stuff behind her back. Sonny deserves to know that.

And yeah, Carly's pressure kinda spiked up, so they didn't want to risk even more further than it already is, so that's understanding that she wouldn't know about Michael's arrest. But I hope that he gets out of jail before she finds out about it and gets stressed over that. He's her son so that's probably not good for her to handle this. I hope he gets out of it sooner than later. Especially in the morning, he should be back in the room or hospital room to surprise her. Like I said good things happen to good people, so since he confessed, maybe good things will happen to him by getting out of it sooner than later.

Oh yes, you definitely need to do that on youtube. It's so amazing! I flove how they interact, bond, talk, etc. Made of WINNN! I flove their friendship! Gah!
Old 07-27-2009, 11:18 AM
Elite Fan

LOL Maybe just a little Raddy

I think they'll keep the truth from her, Jax and Jason will agree to thinking its whats best..which is probably true cause she doesnt need the stress at all. But I also think she'll find out neways and her blood pressure will end up spiking up anyways. She'll be okay though, shes Carly, she has to be LOL!

Heh I will! Yes Ingo and Laura have great chem and I love that they're friends, it always helps in pairings lol!
It'll be by your side
Old 07-27-2009, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Of course!

Today is so unbelievable, unbelievable!

First of all, Johnny told Sonny about Michael's accident that might have caused Claudia's accident. So of course as you know it, Sonny went to see him and blamed him for the death of his son. Oh poor Michael was so torn up and guilty and you could see his tears about to come out! AWW! I wanted to give him hug because what Sonny said was way too harsh!

Unlike him, Jason is very rational because he said that he wouldn't point a finger without a proof, evidence against him. So why can't Sonny be like that?! Gah! Anyways, Jason finally managed to get Michael out of lock up because he called Robin to talk Mac out of it so it worked. So now he's at Q's hosue.

Jax and Carly were talking about blood pressure, pregnancy, Claudia's bad news since Johnny told Jax, so he told Carly about it. So they talked about avoiding that issue.

And you won't believe this!

Jason came to see Carly, so he talked to Jax about Michael's news and wants to talk to Carly about what did she witness. But Jax talked to the doctor and the doctor told him to hold it off till tomorrow so that she would be avoided. So Jax filled Jason in about that so he couldn't ask her about the accident till tomorrow which Jason agrees. Then at same time Carly was watching news on tv, saw Michael on the screen, and her blood pressure went up. And the nurse heard it and ran to her room as Jax and Jason ran after her. And then they came in to calm her down. Carly said, "Michael is on tv. He is in jail..? What happen?" And Jason kept saying, "He's okay, he's okay. It's alright!" And Jax said, "Take it easy, take it easy..."

And then the nurse left with all of them in room, they filled her in about Michael's confession and all, then Carly said, "No! It can't be Michael. He was NOT responsible for accident. He wasn't there. I was arguing with Sonny over his car so I know what his car looks like. I was there at the accident, and let me tell you, it was not Michael!" And Jason and Jax were taken in by her news.

That's it.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:35 PM
Elite Fan

Haha I saw todays actually, live LOL I know I know I rarely ever watch live but I had today off and was bored so I thought..Why the hell not?

I know! Sonny totally went off on Michael, felt bad for him! I was like geez Sonny, dont say that to the poor kid Jasons been great..He really is a great father figure in Michaels life

Yep I saw all that lol and loved it all. Loved when Ephinany was like "Only family is really permitted" to Jason and Jase just gave her that look, gotta love that look!!! I was hoping to get a good JC scene today but it was still great to see him and Jax all worried about her..and both of them running to her! their devotion to our gal! And how they work together and agree on things for her sake lol!

I loved that Jason and Carly completely think Michaels not to blame..It was great to see that!
It'll be by your side
Old 07-27-2009, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh really you saw that. That's great.

Oh yes, I know. Leave that boy alone. He has been through ENOUGH. Gah. Only Jason knows better. I guess he is more father figure to him than Sonny ever will be.

Oh yes, I know. And I love how those guys are showing their concern toward her that is so adorable and love. Gah. I love it how they show that to her. Great scene, definitely.

Oh yes, I know. Jax was just shocked and didn't know about that but good thing Jason and Carly are there so that Jax knows that Michael is not responsible for the accident.
Old 07-27-2009, 05:09 PM
Elite Fan

Seriously ITA about everything!

Also loved CarJaxs scenes today, they were so cute at the beginning heh!
It'll be by your side
Old 07-28-2009, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yayz!

Oh yeah it definitely was! I love how Jax believes Carly about Michael's accident because Carly really was convinced when she said that,, so yeah. He was like, "Ok. I believe you.." when she was like do you believe me now? LOL!

Poor her blood pressure spiked highly and loudly few times today when she was defending Michael against Mac and Alexis. It was pretty bad day for her. Jax kept looking at the monitor and was so worried about that. He was really worried and nervous when he looked at it. So yeah. Carly was really pissed so she kept blabbing about the accident and how she saw the whole thing, so yeah!
Old 07-28-2009, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

Haha I loved that too!

Great scenes! I loved Carly today and was like "ahhh be careful" But still loved her being all fierce..she cant help but be in full mama bear mode when it comes to her kids! Awww!
It'll be by your side
Old 07-28-2009, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Same here!

Oh yeah, definitely! Sometimes she can't help it herself, ya know. Being so overprotective of Michael and all that.

I hate to say it but I am so disappointed in Michael. Jason TRUSTS him enough to stick around and what did he do? Packed his stuff and left town? WTF?! I am like what?! Jason put his life on line for you and you replied him like this?! You would make him a fool out of himself. That sucks. I feel bad for him because he has fought as heck to pull him out of trouble, even promise Mac that he won't escape, and he just did that. So disappointed.

And Kristina, oh don't get me started on that. She was telling him about his prison when she was supposed to confess that she did same thing what he did recently. I was too pissed for her to keep something like that from him.

Glad how Jax tried to prove Carly is right, and he did that!

Michael is officially innocent. So that means Kristina is responsible for the accident. Oh yeah that's right. Miss perfect girl is screwed up. Now at least Alexis knows that her daughter is not so perfect after all, right?!

Last edited by deep within me; 05-04-2014 at 12:06 AM
Old 08-01-2009, 12:37 PM
Elite Fan

Awww thats so awesome that Jax did it!!! I feel bad for fans of the Alexis/Jax friendship though (its a loooong friendship) but I totally thought Jax was doing the right thing, you have to stand by your wife and thats all he was doing!

For Michaels innocence! Haha Im not sure if kristina really will be or not, they should just leave it Michael since Claudia was responsible for his shooting and it would kind of cancel each other out Its like...what was the point of this whole storyline then?
It'll be by your side
Old 08-02-2009, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, I know! I feel so bad for Jax to be on hot spot between Carly and Alexis. I mean they are pretty good friends, but Carly is his wife so yeah that was very stinky situation for him to deal with. But he had to go with law and evidence to accuse otherwise he couldn't do anything about it. Like Carly accused Alexis for driving to pass Claudia's car, Jax said absolute nothing about it even though he believes her that Michael didn't cause the accident but he couldn't accuse Alexis for that too. So you could tell from it. He kept telling her that he believes her but he had to find the truth if Alexis caused it or not.

But now Carly realized that Alexis didn't drive the car but Kristina. I was surprised that she didn't protest the theory Jax was sporting out because he knew something was so off with Alexis right away when she confessed. So now Carly was like oh my god! Kristina was driving the car! And Jax was like nodding and was like, "Yeah!"

I am curious when Jax and Carly dated or got engaged, how did Alexis deal with that the fact that she couldn't stand Carly's guts but loves Jax as her dearly friend, so how did they handle that situation?
Old 08-03-2009, 08:22 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah seriously. Jaxis have been friends like forever, they have a relationship much like JC's only the writers dont devote so much time/attention to it cause I guess its not too important to them. Stupid I know but seriously GH isnt very good with friendships..JC is the only constant one over the years..I mean Jaxis is one too but JC get lots of screentime and aweosme moments where as Jaxis..not so much! Courtney/Carly got a decent amount of devotion and now it seems Olivia/Carly r getting the same treatment lol! Im happy JC get so much love and loyatly from the writers but I wish Jaxis would to for the Jax fans lol. I mean Jax had to take Carlys side over Alexis and I think he did right but honestly how many times has Carly does that for Jax where Sonny and especially Jase r concerned? Not very many but I have seen her put Jax 1st before and Im proud of her for doing that when she does!

Alexis is being awesome, taking the fall for Kristina and what is she going to get for it? I hear Krsitina, thinking her mom really did it, is going to hate her more but Alexis thinks its better for Krissy to hate her then for her to have to live with the guilt of knowing what she did..Alexis is a good mom

Hmmm honestly I cant really remember that whole thing..I was watching on and off so its hard for me to say for sure
It'll be by your side
Old 08-03-2009, 10:59 AM
Supreme Fan

ITA about friendships on the show Ash. They definitely don't pay enough attention to them as they should. But who knows if that would be the best thing because they pay alot of attention to romances and with the exception of some, they've been written terribly. So I don't think I'd want to see more friendships be written terribly. JC is probably the only one that gets a good amount of attention and is written decently.

Aww, Alexis is taking the fall for Kristina? What an awsome mom! Kristina needs to grow up.
Icon: thememoryslides
Laurababora is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread