Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2015, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well, if you try to forget that the last episode ever aired, I think it gets better.
Old 06-14-2015, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteria (View Post)
Shari, I leave this to you. You were always better at planning these things out.
Cool, thanks I think next month will be good I can set up the schedule of the rewatch. We can try going season by season or do a mix up of episode or and I like I like this one a bit more. We can do the episodes backwards, starting with 9.22 cause you know the last episode is nameless and watchless lol it's painful to even mention it.

I just watched "Trilogy Time" and am on season 7 of my own rewatch for the BR community at LJ so since this isn't really a BR episode I won't be talking about this.

I think the first weekend in July or the third week of July will be a good time to start. But, anyone up for a elimination game or do you just want to watch episodes and discuss them?

The last episode will not be discussed or used in a game it will NOT be used at all.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 06-15-2015, 10:18 AM
Elite Fan

Ah, both sound good

The first weekend in July might be light on people cause of the holiday but it's a good time to start.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 06-15-2015, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrღMrsStinsbatskys (View Post)

I think the first weekend in July or the third week of July will be a good time to start. But, anyone up for a elimination game or do you just want to watch episodes and discuss them?
Watch episodes and discuss them

Quote:
The last episode will not be discussed or used in a game it will NOT be used at all.

Agree !
Old 06-18-2015, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay guys, we will do a rewatch I will set it up in a couple of weeks. A holiday break is coming up for the US so the week after the 4th we will start. I have a good idea of how we will go about this but do you guys want to watch the episodes from 9.22 backward or start from season 1?

Do you want to play an elimination game of these episode? Or better yet do we want to play the game as well cause we can either do episodes or or just scenes.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 06-23-2015, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

I would like to finish this thread for the rewatch. Are we still up for doing the rewatch? I know a lot of you aren't around much but do we still want to do this.
Old 06-24-2015, 12:17 AM
Elite Fan

I'm always up for rewatches, though work usually interferes so I totally likes games better, I actually get to participate in those.
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 06-25-2015, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, we'll do the elimination game first. I have to prep for that so maybe in a week or so, should we do scenes, episodes or quotes?
Old 06-28-2015, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Barney & Robin Survivor Game
Scenes and Moments through the seasons!

Season 7: B/R'S secret summer together.

Season 1: Barney gets Lily and Robin corsages for the prom making Robin cry.

Season 2: Robin takes care of a sick Barney.

Season 3: Robin shows Barney her Sandcastles In The Sand video watch it over and over again until they STOPPED watching.

Season 4: Barney finds out that Robin gets turned on when a guy gets into a fight, he then fakes a fight causing her to be quite turned on by his bruises.

Season 4: Barney's in love with Robin and she's oblivious to his complimenting her best qualities.

Season 8: Robin finds out that Barney didn't burn the playbook, gets mad and walks out before he could explain himself. Barney then tells her why he kept the original playbook.

Season 8: Barney & Robin celebrate their engagement a week before their wedding.

Season 5: Lily locks B/R in her room when they're too stubborn to tell each other how they feel about each other.
Old 06-28-2015, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Season 6: Barney and Robin discuss their relationship telling each other in a not so subtle way that YES they did love one another when they dated.

Season 1: Barney needs to get out of a date he's on so instead of Ted doing it Robin does the fake phone call flirting with Barney. This is also the first time they start to play around with one another it's funny.

Season 6: Barney and Robin play around in the museum challenging each other to touch the stuff in the museum.

Season 6: Barney cheers up Robin when Ted calls her out on how independent she is and being the most awesome independent woman he's ever banged.

Season 7: Robin finds out that Barney's engaged and is really happy for him.

Season 8: Their engagement.

Season 8: B/R discover what it means to be engaged and both realize what's more important... Each other.

Season 1: They hang out for the first time having fun playing laser tag and smoking cigars.

Season 9: They get married.

Last edited by MrღMrsStinsbatskys; 07-02-2015 at 07:45 AM
Old 06-29-2015, 01:30 AM
Elite Fan

Shari, were you trying to post it here or as a separate thread cause you did both. The separate thread is fine if you want to do it like that, let me know
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 06-30-2015, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

No, I selected the wrong post selection twice by accident so those can be deleted. I wanted to post this in here, this thread so you can delete or close those threads.

Sorry about the confusion.
Old 06-30-2015, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I vote for #5

Old 06-30-2015, 08:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Old 06-30-2015, 10:57 AM
Elite Fan

HIMYM 10 YEARS
Closed Thread   Post New Thread