Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2012, 04:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm going to wait for the DVD too or i'll watch it on itunes or something.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 06-14-2012, 01:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

I was peeking through Jason Segel's profile in imdb and it says he is going to be in a movie where he and every other celebrity is starring themselves which sounds very interesting. Anyways, it's called The End Of the World.

The End of the World (2013) - IMDb
Old 06-14-2012, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cool, sounds interesting!
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 06-15-2012, 04:54 AM
Master Fan

I've heard about this movie. It does sound interesting.
Old 06-15-2012, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Seems like a DVD movie to me but i'll definitely check it out.
Old 06-26-2012, 11:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

can i be added? pretty big fan of marshmellow. just sayin'.
Old 06-27-2012, 03:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ Added!
Old 08-01-2012, 08:45 AM
Supreme Fan

Add me please
Old 08-01-2012, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ Added
Old 08-01-2012, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Heard the rumors that him (and maybe Alyson) wouldn't return for a season nine. Now of course nothing is true until it's confirmed, so I'm not freaking out or anything, but I will say this - if they do a season nine and if one or both of them are not there, then I will not watch. Simple as that. I know B/R end up together and I know Ted finds happiness. I don't care to see that all happen, when Google is right there to find details if I want them - if a cast member is missing.

My guess is if they don't get him for a season nine they won't do a season nine - the way the show works you can't really kill off or otherwise write off characters.

N i c o l e ~
Old 08-02-2012, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nothing's legit yet, Jason has not said anything about leaving the show and Aly didn't either so i'm not buying what an outside source says.
Old 08-02-2012, 07:41 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
My guess is if they don't get him for a season nine they won't do a season nine - the way the show works you can't really kill off or otherwise write off characters.
HIMYM without Lilly or Marshal would just not be the same, they need all of them for a season 9....
Old 08-02-2012, 07:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
ITA. But I guess we won't really know anything until closer to the middle/end of season 8.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

This Rumor came from an austrian newspaper, that is my country His Rep said that they quoted Jason wrong and that they haven`t even started to talk about a season nine yet. And the thing about Alyson not wanting to do a season nine too, an insider said this, and usually those insiders are those people who know the least. they just wanna feel important by telling the news something ...
I know HIMYM is about five friends and i watch the show also because of the five friends. But i think i would miss Marshall and Lily the least. Don´t get me wrong, but there was a time during a season where Lily was missing in some episodes (after Alyson got her baby) and i didn`t even notice that she was gone. I like her, but i also enjoyed the show without her.
But at the end i hope there will be a season nine with all of them, or no new season at all.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

No, it is wrong Jason never said anything to sugest the he's leaving after this next season. I hope none of the leave because it wouldn't be the same without any of these people.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top