Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2018, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, everyone! Ugh, I'm sorry I'm so behind on posting. That last episode of This Is Us depressed me so much I've been really moody. I really need Springtime and warm weather and to put Jack's death scene behind me. It's gonna happen after the Super Bowl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bickering love (View Post)
it is, it was really good. interesting to see her life story and what led up to the incident.
That sounds good, Katie. I heard that Margot Robbie is really good in it. I also heard that Nancy Kerrigan isn't too happy they made a movie about this.

Thanks for the friend request, Katie! I accepted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
What do you think will happen with the Vikings QB situation next season? That supposedly could be it too.
Hi, Sam! Well, I'm guessing that Sam Bradford is gone next season, and they'll keep both Case Keenum and Teddy Bridgewater and let them compete for the starting QB spot.

Hi, Mary! Well, I got depressed mostly because I started to find out why so many other people said that working at Hellmart was so bad. I got depressed working at Kmart as well. Managers treat employees like farm animals, not people. But I also felt demeaned and put down a lot. And I felt like I wasted years of my life there.

I know you're trying, and I really hope your job coach helps you out, Mary. Just know that things are gonna be easier for the both of you as long as you stick together and help each other out. He should know how lucky he is that you have his back.
Old 01-25-2018, 10:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

she is really fantastic in it! you're welcome! thanks for accepting!
Old 01-26-2018, 12:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm glad you liked it. And I'm glad to have you as a friend!
Old 01-26-2018, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hi everyone.
Old 01-26-2018, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Mary! I'm sorry, I was asleep when you posted.

And I think everyone else is away. Must be Friday.
Old 01-26-2018, 07:29 PM
Elite Fan

They're rebooting Magnum Pi along with Cagney and Lacey
Old 01-26-2018, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
They're rebooting Magnum Pi along with Cagney and Lacey
Hi, Mark! Nice to see you here!

They are? Why not? They already rebooted Hawaii 5-0, MacGyver, Lethal Weapon, and Dynasty, so why not Magnum PI and Cagney And Lacy? Shows that not only is Hollywood perpetually lazy, they also don't wanna leave the 1980's. Hawaii 5-0 was the 70's, but still

I have to go to bed now, Mark, but I hope you'll come back soon and I'll see you later! Goodnight!
Old 01-26-2018, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Sam! Well, I'm guessing that Sam Bradford is gone next season, and they'll keep both Case Keenum and Teddy Bridgewater and let them compete for the starting QB spot.
Hey Who do you think win that competition?
Old 01-27-2018, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Hi, Mary! I'm sorry, I was asleep when you posted.

And I think everyone else is away. Must be Friday.
It is alright. I am asleep when you post, too.

How are you?
Old 01-27-2018, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hi, Mark! Nice to see you here!

They are? Why not? They already rebooted Hawaii 5-0, MacGyver, Lethal Weapon, and Dynasty, so why not Magnum PI and Cagney And Lacy? Shows that not only is Hollywood perpetually lazy, they also don't wanna leave the 1980's. Hawaii 5-0 was the 70's, but still

I have to go to bed now, Mark, but I hope you'll come back soon and I'll see you later! Goodnight!
It's nice to see you too! A lot of my personal stuff got resolved already which is unbelievable to me but it's still nice to just post whenever I was honestly getting burned out on HIMYM too so that's part of why I stepped down. I miss modding with you already! But Mary is doing an amazing job so it's all good

With all these reboots of shows my dad last night said "I'm starting to question what damn year we're in, again?" I don't mind reboots but damn they don't need to bring back every show. They're bringing Twilight Zone back yet again, Rosannne starts soon and now there are whispers about Murphy Brown I heard Dynasty failed epically on CW

How has work been going?

Talk to ya later!
Old 01-27-2018, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I wonder what the next 80's shows to be revived will be?
Old 01-27-2018, 04:55 PM
Elite Fan

I was joking around with someone on the Fringe board about it being Walker Texas Ranger Although now that I think about it', that was a 90s show.

What about Married...with Children?
Old 01-27-2018, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I was joking around with someone on the Fringe board about it being Walker Texas Ranger Although now that I think about it', that was a 90s show.

What about Married...with Children?
I have seen one episode of Married with Children and I hated it so much
Old 01-27-2018, 07:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

Hollywood sure loves re-boots!
Old 01-27-2018, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Katie! Yeah, Hollywood runs out of new ideas every ten years or so.

I'm sorry for posting so late, everyone. I had chores and laundry to do today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Amethyst* (View Post)
It is alright. I am asleep when you post, too.

How are you?
Hi, Mary! Wow, and I have no idea what time zone you're in, so our sleep times are probably totally different. I'm only sure you're in the USA.

I'm doing okay. Just waiting for Spring to arrive, because I get winter blues. And I'm anxious for my team to play in the Super Bowl. No matter who wins, I'm gonna be depressed afterwards because of the This Is Us episode that airs after the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Hey Who do you think win that competition?
Hi, Sam! I think Case Keenum is gonna win that competition, based on his performance this season.

Quote:
It's nice to see you too! A lot of my personal stuff got resolved already which is unbelievable to me but it's still nice to just post whenever I was honestly getting burned out on HIMYM too so that's part of why I stepped down. I miss modding with you already! But Mary is doing an amazing job so it's all good

With all these reboots of shows my dad last night said "I'm starting to question what damn year we're in, again?" I don't mind reboots but damn they don't need to bring back every show. They're bringing Twilight Zone back yet again, Rosannne starts soon and now there are whispers about Murphy Brown I heard Dynasty failed epically on CW

How has work been going?

Talk to ya later!
Hi, Mark! Glad you're back! And I'm glad your personal stuff got resolved! So is everything okay now? And I miss modding with you too. Mary is doing great, though.

Work's been going okay, but a lot of our managers just got let go, so I have no idea what's gonna happen. We did lose one or two people I won't miss.

OMG, I heard about Murphy Brown coming back. And they're also doing a remake of One Day At A Time. And I'm not surprised that they're bringing The Twilight Zone back again. How many times is this now, three? Yeah, Dynasty on CW is crap. I'm hoping it gets cancelled this year. Why can't they bring back Miami Vice or Moonlighting?