Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2018, 12:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Mary! I'm really glad you're so happy to have gotten the mod position! It's gonna be fun co-modding with you. And did you decide on something to eat?

Well just make sure you're careful about your next job. You and I both know that sometimes a job turns out differently than we expect. I'm glad you have a job coach. That should help a lot. And I'm glad your boyfriend's roommate situation is good. But I do hope he can get something better, and I know you'll help him with that. No, I can attest that there is nothing positive about Hellmart. I used to think Kmart was the worst, but Hellmart makes that place look good.

Well, I just hope that the meds are helping you, Mary. I've never heard of Fluoxetine, but I hope it doesn't have any bad side effects. Prozac wouldn't let me sleep at all.
I'm glad to be a mod, too. I was thrilled once I looked over at the Appointments thread. Yeah, you and I seem to get along. I ate two Oatmeal Creme Pies three hours later, and then made myself some Macaroni 'n Cheese two hours later from that.

I'm just picky about what job I invest my time in. I don't want to fall in the same **** that the Hellmart put me through. I would like a job that is more quality based than quantity based. The training program Hellmart teaches their overnight maintenance employees is like having the head chef at restaurant not cook the spaghetti noodles all the way, have the sauce warm, but the hamburger meat/meatballs cooked just to leave some pink. Customers would be dissatisfied. Also the way they criticized and harassed me because I did too good of a cleaning is like criticizing Monica Geller for being perfect on her cooking/cleaning.

I'm testing them at the time being.
Old 01-23-2018, 02:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Amethyst* (View Post)
Hey everyone!
How are you?
Old 01-23-2018, 03:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tired and energetic. I was out with a specific person. Now I'm back
Old 01-23-2018, 03:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Tired and energetic. I was out with a specific person. Now I'm back
Okay, how late is it for you?
Old 01-23-2018, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Too early for some people, too late for others.
Old 01-23-2018, 04:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Too early for some people, too late for others.
Fair enough lol.
Old 01-23-2018, 04:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Fair enough lol.
What does that mean?
Old 01-23-2018, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
What does that mean?
Just agreeing with you not really revealing the time lol.
Old 01-23-2018, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Sam! Hi, Mary! Sorry for posting so late. I was on my other boards and I'm running behind. Modding three boards isn't easy.

Hi, Mark! The Flyers are playing the Red Wings tonight. I'll try to avoid talking about this subject.

Quote:
Did you think that the Vikings would play that badly? I hope so
I had no idea that the Vikings would play that badly, Sam. I expected the game to be close and for it to be a defense-oriented game, and I expected the Eagles defense to shut down Case Keenum. But for Nick Foles to suddenly play like his 2013 version and put up 38 points, shredding the Vikings' defense? Nope, I didn't see that. That's the kind of performance you expect from Carson Wentz. But the Vikings' defense just didn't show up at all.

Hi, Mary! I'm so glad to have you as my co-mod too.

Wow, two oatmeal crème pies and mac & cheese? That's yummy, but I hope you get to eat some healthy stuff too. I've had to eat healthier after I got out of therapy because it helped a lot. Cutting down on the sugar and carbs helped keep me sane.

I know, I'm picky about the jobs I want too. The problem is that I've worked in retail so long I don't know what I'm gonna go into. Hellmart's training is horrible. I've said that if customers knew what goes on in most Walmart stores they might not want to shop there. Oh, and they harassed and criticized you for doing too good a job at cleaning? That's because they want things done fast, not right.

Well, I hope the meds work out for you. Take it easy.
Old 01-23-2018, 08:27 PM
Elite Fan

It's fine Alex Honestly I would love for them to lose every game the rest of the season. This years draft is stacked like you wouldn't believe and the lottery pick Rasmus Dahlin is supposedly a hugely talented defenseman which is what Detroit needs
Old 01-23-2018, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I had no idea that the Vikings would play that badly, Sam. I expected the game to be close and for it to be a defense-oriented game, and I expected the Eagles defense to shut down Case Keenum. But for Nick Foles to suddenly play like his 2013 version and put up 38 points, shredding the Vikings' defense? Nope, I didn't see that. That's the kind of performance you expect from Carson Wentz. But the Vikings' defense just didn't show up at all.
Why do you think the Vikings played so badly?
Old 01-24-2018, 01:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Hi, Mary! I'm so glad to have you as my co-mod too.

Wow, two oatmeal crème pies and mac & cheese? That's yummy, but I hope you get to eat some healthy stuff too. I've had to eat healthier after I got out of therapy because it helped a lot. Cutting down on the sugar and carbs helped keep me sane.

I know, I'm picky about the jobs I want too. The problem is that I've worked in retail so long I don't know what I'm gonna go into. Hellmart's training is horrible. I've said that if customers knew what goes on in most Walmart stores they might not want to shop there. Oh, and they harassed and criticized you for doing too good a job at cleaning? That's because they want things done fast, not right.

Well, I hope the meds work out for you. Take it easy.
Hey Alex!

I would try to eat better if I wasn't depressed. Lately, my eating habits haven't been so great. I either eat carbs or sugar, or starve myself to the point of me really wanting to eat. When I was out driving early in the morning, I was starting to see things due to starvation. It couldn't help my energy either since my eyes were starting to droop, so I had to eat.

I don't want to be disappointed. I want to be treated better by my future boss(es). I need a job that doesn't depress me or drive me crazy. My future job should be less ridiculous. It makes me wonder why my partner wanted to go along with Hellmart's ridiculous training plans. It really irked me when he got the front ends (5 rooms), both of the backrooms, and the lounge/trash "done" in 6 1/2 hours along with a safety sweep on the last hour. He yelled at the stupidvisor for wanting him to get the each bathrooms done in an hour and 15 minutes MAX, with using a long handled hand brush on the floors. He says that the bathrooms should be done in an hour and 30 minutes, and the stupidvisor even told me that when she was giving me my second coaching. That argument is pretty much useless now considering he only gets the bathrooms done in an hour while using the side by side and a KaiVac. He got the private restroom done in 20 - 30 minutes. He manages to get the front restrooms done by lunchtime. You would think he would be starting on the front men's restroom when it's almost lunchtime. Oh, and the managers want a safety sweep the first hour. They also want all of the stainless steel to be wiped down, and he only gets the places near the handle, the toilet paper dispenser, and some of the other stainless steel, but not all the way. And I already know how long each job is. Then he complains about management to me, but when he assigned to do a lot of jobs he just says that I'll do my best. And my best is not enough even when it is the best!!??!!! He should go back in time when the place was starting to go downhill, and to get another job lined up. I am his girlfriend, and will pay him once I get a job. Money and pleasure is better than getting paid.

Quote:
Just agreeing with you not really revealing the time lol.
Hey Sam!

I like to be private about some things: my location and my time zone. That's why I put North America in the info section of my profile. I'm not giving my partner's name away as well with my friends and family(even my stupid sister). My cell phone number is private along with my social security number.
Old 01-24-2018, 02:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hey Sam!

I like to be private about some things: my location and my time zone. That's why I put North America in the info section of my profile. I'm not giving my partner's name away as well with my friends and family(even my stupid sister). My cell phone number is private along with my social security number.
Hey
Yeah, that's definitely fine and my mobile number is private too.
Old 01-24-2018, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Hey
Yeah, that's definitely fine and my mobile number is private too.
I just feel comfortable leaving those things out.

So, how was your day? What happened?
Old 01-24-2018, 03:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I just feel comfortable leaving those things out.

So, how was your day? What happened?
It was good, just went to the gym but outside of that I didn't get up to too much. You?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread