Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2017, 09:04 PM
Elite Fan

Hi Alex I'm feeling better for the most part but still get wore out easily which the doctor said would me normal

I heard that. It's starting to piss me off that innocent until proven guilty seems to be now. Andrew Krieswhatever got fired from The Flash and Supergirl which I assum you already knew.
Old 11-29-2017, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Yeah, me too. They can't trade him because of his contract, so I think Eli should consider moving to either the Jacksonville Jaguars or the Denver Broncos. In Jacksonville he'd be with his old coach, Tom Coughlin, who is now the Executive Vice President of operations for the Jaguars, and he'd also have a surging defense and running game, which he doesn't have with the Giants right now. He could also sign with the Broncos because John Elway could use a starting quarterback right about now given he's gone through three straight QB's this season. And the Broncos are where Eli's brother, Peyton Manning, won his second Super Bowl after leaving the Colts.
What's his contract for next year? Jacksonville would be an interesting option and the Broncos would be an full circle one.
Old 11-30-2017, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Mark! Hi, Sam! Sorry it took me so long to reply. I was out most of the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
What's his contract for next year? Jacksonville would be an interesting option and the Broncos would be an full circle one.
I think Eli has $15 million on his contract for next year, Sam. And yeah, Jacksonville would put him back with his old coach and in a system with a solid defense and running game that would help him a lot. Denver would also be an interesting choice, but it might be a bit cliché for him to follow his brother to the same team he ended his career with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Hi Alex I'm feeling better for the most part but still get wore out easily which the doctor said would me normal

I heard that. It's starting to piss me off that innocent until proven guilty seems to be now. Andrew Krieswhatever got fired from The Flash and Supergirl which I assum you already knew.
I'm glad you're feeling better, Mark. Are you getting worn out easily because of your illness? How long did he say it would last? I hope you get over this soon because winter is coming.

Yeah, I knew about that guy who ran the CW shows, but I just heard that he got fired. I agree with you that they really should let the system take its course before anyone starts getting judged in the court of public opinion, but I am glad that this is all finally coming out now because guys like Weinstein, Spacey, and others deserve it.
Old 11-30-2017, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hi, Mark! Hi, Sam! Sorry it took me so long to reply. I was out most of the day.

I think Eli has $15 million on his contract for next year, Sam. And yeah, Jacksonville would put him back with his old coach and in a system with a solid defense and running game that would help him a lot. Denver would also be an interesting choice, but it might be a bit cliché for him to follow his brother to the same team he ended his career with.
That's fine Thanks for the info, it takes make sense that way but I'm sure Jacksonville would want to have an more longer option in their team.
Old 11-30-2017, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
That's fine Thanks for the info, it takes make sense that way but I'm sure Jacksonville would want to have an more longer option in their team.
So you think Denver is a better option? Eli is 35 and he's got a few more years left in him. I think either team would be a good choice. I personally prefer the warmer weather in Jacksonville, Florida.

Are you there, Mark? I have to go to bed soon. I hope you're feeling okay.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 11-30-2017 at 10:12 PM
Old 11-30-2017, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
So you think Denver is a better option? Eli is 35 and he's got a few more years left in him. I think either team would be a good choice. I personally prefer the warmer weather in Jacksonville, Florida.

Are you there, Mark? I have to go to bed soon. I hope you're feeling okay.
Not really, I was saying that Jacksonville would prefer an longer term option at qb than Eli,
Old 12-01-2017, 01:22 PM
Elite Fan

Having an off day yesterday and today But I'll try and be around later
Old 12-01-2017, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Why's that?
Old 12-01-2017, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hi, Mark! Aww, what's wrong? You feeling okay?

By the way, I wish your Lions luck against the Ravens this weekend!

Quote:
Not really, I was saying that Jacksonville would prefer an longer term option at qb than Eli,
Ah, yeah, that makes sense. It still sucks that they did what they did to Eli. It wasn't his fault that his entire team collapsed around him. And it's not like they have anyone who can play as well for the remaining five games, so what's the point? Bench him or release him after the season is over, but don't humiliate him like this.

He might end up with Denver, I guess.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 12-01-2017 at 05:58 PM
Old 12-01-2017, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Ah, yeah, that makes sense. It still sucks that they did what they did to Eli. It wasn't his fault that his entire team collapsed around him. And it's not like they have anyone who can play as well for the remaining five games, so what's the point? Bench him or release him after the season is over, but don't humiliate him like this.

He might end up with Denver, I guess.
Yeah it does, but at the same time I do think Eli is past his best though.
Old 12-01-2017, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah it does, but at the same time I do think Eli is past his best though.
Oh, I agree. He's far from his prime, but he's still a two-time Super Bowl champion and he's still got some football left in him. He could very well end his career the same way Peyton did.

And I don't think your Steelers will have much trouble taking care of the Bengals, Sam. I just hope the Eagles can also beat the Seahawks and clinch the NFC East this Sunday.
Old 12-01-2017, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Oh, I agree. He's far from his prime, but he's still a two-time Super Bowl champion and he's still got some football left in him. He could very well end his career the same way Peyton did.

And I don't think your Steelers will have much trouble taking care of the Bengals, Sam. I just hope the Eagles can also beat the Seahawks and clinch the NFC East this Sunday.
Yeah true, but how much left is the question though. Me too, plus they are the Bungles
Old 12-01-2017, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah true, but how much left is the question though. Me too, plus they are the Bungles
Bungles. Nice. Well, you should have the AFC North all locked up by this week if Mark's Lions take care of the Ravens.

Yeah, but no matter how much football Eli has left he should be allowed to finish his career with dignity. Then he can go join Tony Romo in the broadcast booth.

I'm going to bed now, so I'll see you later, Sam! Goodnight!

I hope you're feeling better, Mark! I'll see you tomorrow! Goodnight!
Old 12-01-2017, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Bungles. Nice. Well, you should have the AFC North all locked up by this week if Mark's Lions take care of the Ravens.

Yeah, but no matter how much football Eli has left he should be allowed to finish his career with dignity. Then he can go join Tony Romo in the broadcast booth.

I'm going to bed now, so I'll see you later, Sam! Goodnight!
Yes we should and I definitely will be rooting for the Lions this weekend. That's definitely true and that will be an interesting duo Night
Old 12-02-2017, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yes we should and I definitely will be rooting for the Lions this weekend. That's definitely true and that will be an interesting duo Night
Yep, the Lions, Steelers, and Eagles for me.

I hope you're both doing okay today! Forgive me if my posting is slow. I'm making dinner for myself and doing laundry.