Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 11-24-2017, 03:42 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Iron Fist

I didn't know you were off work these two days that's great as I certainly don't envy those who have to work those days!

So the penguins are playing the flyers in a stadium season series which is awesome. The rivalry between two teams is legen...dary and is mayhem. They are playing at Lincoln Financial Field. Hope you had a good night and I'll talk to you tomorrow night

"She got the best of me, she broke my heart, all that's left of me is bleeding in this guitar. Every night a different town, she follows me around, so you get what's left of me"
Old 11-24-2017, 03:47 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Iron Fist

I didn't know you were off work these two days that's great as I certainly don't envy those who have to work those days!

So the penguins are playing the flyers in a stadium season series which is awesome. The rivalry between two teams is legen...dary and is mayhem. They are playing at Lincoln Financial Field. Hope you had a good night and I'll talk to you tomorrow night

"She got the best of me, she broke my heart, all that's left of me is bleeding in this guitar. Every night a different town, she follows me around, so you get what's left of me"
Old 11-24-2017, 02:41 PM
Can You Spare a Brain?

What have you guys got planned for the weekend?
Old 11-24-2017, 06:49 PM
Say Something Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
What have you guys got planned for the weekend?
Hi, Sam! I have nothing planned because I'm working the weekend. Just waiting for my next two days off.

Hi, Mark! Yeah, I was off Thursday and Friday, but the trade off is that I have to work weekends. I really wish I had weekends off, but my job doesn't allow it.

OMG, the Flyers and Penguins are playing an outdoor ice hockey game in the Linc? Did the Flyers win? The Flyers just lost to the NY Islanders, so as usual, they're doing bad. Thank goodness the Eagles are killing it in the NFC East.

Are you going to bed already, Mark? I hope you're feeling okay. I'll talk to you tomorrow! Goodnight and sleep well!
Old 11-24-2017, 07:05 PM
Can You Spare a Brain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Sam! I have nothing planned because I'm working the weekend. Just waiting for my next two days off.
That sucks, when are your next days off?
Old 11-24-2017, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Iron Fist

It sucks that your job doesn't allow it but I'm glad you have a house and a place to live that's what counts the most.

They didn't play on the Linc yet but they will in the next few months I believe. It's part of some new thing they're doing called the stadium series. The penguins and flyers are bitter rivals so it is always a must see game. What is the stadium like? Lots of seats and in decent condition? I've never heard of the place and had to look it up.

Yeah I am about to hit the sheets so have a good night and I'll talk to you tomorrow! I've posted at the Fringe and Prison Break boards quite a bit today so I've been on today more than usual. Have a good day tomorrow!

Old 11-24-2017, 08:15 PM
Can You Spare a Brain?

^ That stuff is definitely needed Night guys
Old 11-24-2017, 09:30 PM
Say Something Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
That sucks, when are your next days off?
Thursdays and Fridays are my normal days off, Sam.

Well, I don't have a house, Mark, I have this lousy apartment. I miss the house I grew up in.

Here's two photos of Lincoln Financial Field, Mark. And I'll see you both tomorrow, okay? Goodnight, Sam! Goodnight, Mark!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 11-24-2017, 09:37 PM
Can You Spare a Brain?

^ That's not too bad at least.
Old 11-25-2017, 05:06 PM
Say Something Nice

Hi, Sam! No, it's not too bad. Still sucks working weekends, though. Worst two days to be in the store. I actually prefer working during the week. Oh, and good luck against the Packers tomorrow, not that you'll need it. The Steelers/Packers game is tomorrow night at 8:30pm on Sunday Night Football. My Eagles play the Bears earlier in the afternoon at 1pm.

Hi, Mark! I hope you're feeling better. I decided to switch out my Thanksgiving turkey icon for an Eagles icon since my team is doing so well. We play the Bears tomorrow, which should be an easy win, then we go to the west coast to play the Seahawks and the Rams, which will be the two toughest games on the remaining schedule. I hope the Red Wings are doing okay. Your Lions are still not out of it yet.
Old 11-25-2017, 05:27 PM
Can You Spare a Brain?

I think most people prefer working during the week haha I might try and watch the Steelers game if it's on tv tomorrow, but the Ashes is on too so I might flick between the two.
Old 11-25-2017, 05:36 PM
Say Something Nice

Yeah, especially when there's football on Sunday. And what's The Ashes? Is that a cricket series? I Googled it.

I think you should be able to watch the Steelers/Packers game. It's on NBC Sunday Night Football at 8:30pm here in the USA, so it should be on Monday around noon in Australia for you.

I'm going to bed early tonight, so I'll talk to you later, Sam. Goodnight!

I hope you're feeling better, Mark! I'll see you tomorrow! Goodnight!
Old 11-25-2017, 05:42 PM
Can You Spare a Brain?

It's Australia vs England in cricket and the series has been gone on from more than 100 years. Depends on what is going on in the cricket since it will be the final day for the first test tomorrow and it looks like it's going to be an close one.
Old 11-26-2017, 08:53 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Iron Fist

Old 11-26-2017, 01:09 PM
Can You Spare a Brain?

Closed Thread   Post New Thread