Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2017, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Well, the Lions won and beat the Bears 20-10 to move to 8-6 and are now in a position to move into wildcard position if anything happens with the Falcons and the Seahawks. Now I'm gonna watch the big game of the night! Chiefs vs. Chargers!

Good luck to the Steelers tomorrow, Sam! I'll probably fall asleep watching this game so I'll talk to you later. Goodnight!
That's great for the Lions Thanks. I think we will need all the luck we can get haha.
Old 12-17-2017, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Sam! Hi, Mark!

Well, the Eagles beat the Giants in an ugly win, but still a win. Nick Foles put up 34 points, threw 4 touchdowns, and no interceptions, which was good. But this was the third game in a row that the defense had a bad game. They shouldn't have let the Giants score 29 points. They'll have to fix that before the playoffs.

OMG, the Steelers just scored on the Patriots in a last minute drive, 30-27!

But Antonio Brown got taken out of the game with a calf injury.

Crap, the touchdown was ruled an incomplete pass because he didn't have possession. Roethlisberger had another chance to throw a touchdown and he threw a damn interception in the end zone. Patriots win 27-24. This was heartbreaking.

Good news for the Lions, Mark. The Seahawks lost to the Rams, so they've dropped to the #8 seed and the Lions have gone up to the #7 seed, and are just outside of the second wildcard spot behind the #6 seed Falcons. If the Falcons lose to the Buccaneers tomorrow the Lions could move into the #6 seed and get the wildcard spot.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 12-17-2017 at 06:10 PM
Old 12-17-2017, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey I'm not in the best mood right now after the Steelers games, especially that ending since I don't see how that wasn't an touchdown and even the game ending inception should have been called back due to pass interference.
Old 12-17-2017, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Hey I'm not in the best mood right now after the Steelers games, especially that ending since I don't see how that wasn't an touchdown and even the game ending inception should have been called back due to pass interference.
It's okay, Sam. I totally understand. I went through the same thing when Wentz went out last week with a torn ACL. It's okay, just post when you're ready. Steelers still clichéd the AFC North and have a first round bye, so this isn't over.
Old 12-17-2017, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It's okay, Sam. I totally understand. I went through the same thing when Wentz went out last week with a torn ACL. It's okay, just post when you're ready. Steelers still clichéd the AFC North and have a first round bye, so this isn't over.
I'm fine with posting, I just feel like breaking something haha. Hopefully the Patriots lose one of their last two games so we can still get the number 1 seed.
Old 12-17-2017, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I'm fine with posting, I just feel like breaking something haha. Hopefully the Patriots lose one of their last two games so we can still get the number 1 seed.
Oh, okay. I was also posting on my other boards.

Yeah, the Patriots are getting annoying. It's almost like the refs rigged the game for them.

I have to go to bed soon, so I'll talk to you tomorrow, Sam! Goodnight!
I don't think I'll be able to stay up for the Cowboys/Raiders game. Raiders aren't putting up much of a fight, so it's pretty boring anyway.

I hope you're feeling okay, Mark! I'll see you tomorrow! Goodnight!
Old 12-17-2017, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Oh, okay. I was also posting on my other boards.

Yeah, the Patriots are getting annoying. It's almost like the refs rigged the game for them.

I have to go to bed soon, so I'll talk to you tomorrow, Sam! Goodnight!
I don't think I'll be able to stay up for the Cowboys/Raiders game. Raiders aren't putting up much of a fight, so it's pretty boring anyway.
Okay haha At least the Aussies might lock the Ashes today, so that will probably improve my mood. They really are and I honestly think that call wouldn't have been reversed if that was the Patriots. Night Cya tomorrow.
Old 12-17-2017, 09:04 PM
Elite Fan

Evening and goodnight Alex Have a good day tomorrow, guys

Lions beat S***cago the other day
Old 12-17-2017, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
I bet you are happy about that right now
Old 12-18-2017, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Evening and goodnight Alex Have a good day tomorrow, guys

Hi, Mark! Thanks, but work is just horrible. Christmas has the place looking like a mess. I'll be glad after New Years has come and gone. I might take a vacation in January if possible.

Yep, the Lions beat... S***cago? Yeah, and so they're the #7 seed and just one game out of the wildcard spot behind the Falcons. The Seahawks, Cowboys, and Packers are all behind the Lions, so if the Lions can win their last two games against the Bengals and the Packers they can hold on to possibly get that #6 spot if the Falcons lose that spot. The Packers might be tough, but Aaron Rodgers is still getting over his injury, so he's not back to 100%. Your guys still have a chance.

Quote:
Okay haha At least the Aussies might lock the Ashes today, so that will probably improve my mood. They really are and I honestly think that call wouldn't have been reversed if that was the Patriots. Night Cya tomorrow.
Hi, Sam! Well, good luck to the Aussies then. But don't worry, the Steelers are gonna have another shot at the Patriots. And yeah, when I look at that play, the Steelers should have at least gotten the ball on the 1 yard line because he had possession of the ball and his knee was down before the ball crossed the plane and his hands boggled it. So it should've been called a completed pass and a fumble and they should've at the very least gotten the ball on the 1 yard line. The entire internet is talking about that game. That, and the Cowboys beating the Raiders on that stupid fumble in the end zone when Carr tried to run for a touchdown.
Old 12-18-2017, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hi, Sam! Well, good luck to the Aussies then. But don't worry, the Steelers are gonna have another shot at the Patriots. And yeah, when I look at that play, the Steelers should have at least gotten the ball on the 1 yard line because he had possession of the ball and his knee was down before the ball crossed the plane and his hands boggled it. So it should've been called a completed pass and a fumble and they should've at the very least gotten the ball on the 1 yard line. The entire internet is talking about that game. That, and the Cowboys beating the Raiders on that stupid fumble in the end zone when Carr tried to run for a touchdown.
We ended up winning the game by an innings and 40 runs, so we locked up the Ashes with two games to play. If we got the ball on the one, I wouldn't have been pissed about the call and then we have been able to just run it in with Bell. I heard about that game too lol
Old 12-18-2017, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
We ended up winning the game by an innings and 40 runs, so we locked up the Ashes with two games to play. If we got the ball on the one, I wouldn't have been pissed about the call and then we have been able to just run it in with Bell. I heard about that game too lol
Awesome! Congrats! 40 runs? Wow, that's way more than in baseball.

Yeah, I think that negating the reception itself was BS, but they probably could've scored anyway. I don't know why Roethlisberger tried forcing that throw that got intercepted when they still could've tied it up with a field goal at the end and gone into overtime.

OMG, the Cowboys getting that first down by the referee using a damn index card to measure whether the ball crossed the chain marker was just idiotic. And Carr didn't have to run with the ball the way he did. He could've just gone out of bounds and still had time to make another play for the end zone.
Old 12-18-2017, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Awesome! Congrats! 40 runs? Wow, that's way more than in baseball.

Yeah, I think that negating the reception itself was BS, but they probably could've scored anyway. I don't know why Roethlisberger tried forcing that throw that got intercepted when they still could've tied it up with a field goal at the end and gone into overtime.

OMG, the Cowboys getting that first down by the referee using a damn index card to measure whether the ball crossed the chain marker was just idiotic. And Carr didn't have to run with the ball the way he did. He could've just gone out of bounds and still had time to make another play for the end zone.
Yep, plus we had to bat one less innings then them to get more runs as well. That definitely was dumb, but the interception should have been called back due to pass interference so the Pats got away with that too. Really? Wow haha
Old 12-18-2017, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yep, plus we had to bat one less innings then them to get more runs as well. That definitely was dumb, but the interception should have been called back due to pass interference so the Pats got away with that too. Really? Wow haha
Okay, I need to read the rules of Cricket because it's a little confusing.

Yeah, well... getting a pass interference call on that play was gonna be tough because of Big Ben spiking the ball, or faking a spike, or whatever he was doing. Seems like they got their signals crossed or something.

Yeah, a fing index card. Just when you thought referee's reputations couldn't get worse.
Old 12-18-2017, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Okay, I need to read the rules of Cricket because it's a little confusing.

Yeah, well... getting a pass interference call on that play was gonna be tough because of Big Ben spiking the ball, or faking a spike, or whatever he was doing. Seems like they got their signals crossed or something.

Yeah, a fing index card. Just when you thought referee's reputations couldn't get worse.
Okay haha True, but it is still clear pass interfernce though and it wasn't even that subtle lol. I would have loved to have seen that haha.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread