Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2017, 08:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

I'm feeling better pain wise and all of that just very tired for some reason.

Don't worry I wasn't here much yesterday either and haven't been today either. I definitely understand how frustrating retail can be just the customers alone.

That sucks he was in a cow for a week or so and was pretty sick so it was really just a matter of time before it happened.

I'm dozing out on and off so I'll talk to you later hope you have a less stressful day tomorrow
Old 11-22-2017, 01:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
One Tree Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Yes I did, Sam. Sorry for not answering right away. I was watching the Eagles destroy the Cowboys 37-9.
Oh, and did you guys hear that Charles Manson died yesterday? Good riddance.
That's fine Saw that score and knew you would be happy about it Yep, but I'm more saddened by Malcolm Young dying than Manson obviously.
Old 11-22-2017, 12:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Hi guys

Alex, I probably won't be on tonight and if I do it'll be late.

Have a good day tomorrow I'll be here tomorrow
Old 11-22-2017, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, Mark! That's okay, I'm probably gonna crash like I usually do on Wednesday nights anyway. Thank goodness this insanity ends soon. I'm off Thanksgiving and Black Friday so I can sit this stuff out.

Yeah, apparently David Cassidy was suffering from dementia for years, and that contributed to his health problems. It's really sad. I feel bad for his daughter, actress Katie Cassidy from Arrow. She's gotta be devastated.

I'm glad you're feeling better, Mark. If you're tired then just get some rest and I'll see you later. If you're gonna be online later tonight I'll check back here soon. Oh, and the Bears released their kicker after he missed that field goal and the Bears lost to your Lions, Mark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
That's fine Saw that score and knew you would be happy about it Yep, but I'm more saddened by Malcolm Young dying than Manson obviously.
Yeah, I am. And congrats to your Steelers, Sam! Man, these Thursday night games are weird because it feels like the Steelers/Titans game was a long time ago, but it technically counts as part of the current week 11 of the season. And it looks like the Steelers have an easy game coming up against the Packers this weekend. I can't believe I'm saying that, but that's what the Packers have become without Aaron Rodgers, sadly. That team needs a better defense and a running game to supplement Aaron when he comes back from injured reserve.

And yes, the loss of Malcolm Young is devastating. Even though he had already left AC/DC due to his suffering from dementia, it's difficult to imagine the band without him. And David Cassidy was also suffering from dementia as well. It's just horrible.

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!
Old 11-22-2017, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
One Tree Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Yeah, I am. And congrats to your Steelers, Sam! Man, these Thursday night games are weird because it feels like the Steelers/Titans game was a long time ago, but it technically counts as part of the current week 11 of the season. And it looks like the Steelers have an easy game coming up against the Packers this weekend. I can't believe I'm saying that, but that's what the Packers have become without Aaron Rodgers, sadly. That team needs a better defense and a running game to supplement Aaron when he comes back from injured reserve.

And yes, the loss of Malcolm Young is devastating. Even though he had already left AC/DC due to his suffering from dementia, it's difficult to imagine the band without him. And David Cassidy was also suffering from dementia as well. It's just horrible.

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!
Can't believe that game was nearly an week ago I think TT should be accountable for how average that team is outside of Rodgers.

Yep that's true, still sad regardless though.
Old 11-22-2017, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Can't believe that game was nearly an week ago I think TT should be accountable for how average that team is outside of Rodgers.

Yep that's true, still sad regardless though.
Yeah, like when the Eagles played the Panthers on Thursday Night Football last month and their next game was ten days later against the Redskins on Monday Night Football. Felt like a mini bye week.

Of course. The Packers aren't getting any good trades or draft picks. This used to be a very defense-minded team when Brett Favre was on it. Rodgers is clearly the best player on the team now.

Yes, it is sad. Malcolm was probably their main songwriter in addition to Brian Johnson when he was still in the band. Now Malcolm's gone, Brian's gone due to his hearing loss, and I don't know what Angus is gonna do now. I'm getting nostalgic for AC/DC songs.

And I cannot believe that David Cassidy has also died. Man, it's like everyone is dying lately.
Old 11-23-2017, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

New thread: MacLaren's pub OT #57: Because everyone should have a happy holiday season!

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 11-23-2017 at 02:09 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread