Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2017, 06:26 PM
Elite Fan

While I believe most of them it seems like some people just want all of them to lose everything and have forgotten this thing called innocent until proven guilty.

Either way, it'll be interesting to see how it all unfolded. It was definitely insightful at first but everyday you wake up and someone else is being accused.

Yeah it's nice to have a wildcard spot, Alex I'm not going to get my hopes up because there is a long way until the season is over. Lions would went into o/t after blowing the game the last minute except Chicago missed the game tying field goal

Hope you're having a good evening
Old 11-19-2017, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's true, but some of the accusations seem pretty true from what I've seen. Not all of them are though
Old 11-19-2017, 06:41 PM
Elite Fan

Definitely the ones where the accused came right out and admitted it or the one where there is a picture of the guy basically fondling her. I'd hope that people would be more cautious before pointing fingers or going after someone
Old 11-19-2017, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Or the ones where multiple people have come out said one particular person harassed or assaulted the,
Old 11-19-2017, 11:06 PM
Elite Fan

Charles Manson is dead

Rot in hell you pos!
Old 11-19-2017, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's some good news for the day.
Old 11-20-2017, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Yeah, did you read that article I posted an page or two ago about Hilarie Burton talking about Mark Schwahn's behaviour?
Yes I did, Sam. Sorry for not answering right away. I was watching the Eagles destroy the Cowboys 37-9.
Oh, and did you guys hear that Charles Manson died yesterday? Good riddance.

Hey, a win is a win, Mark. The Eagles would've gone into overtime with the Giants in week 3 if it hadn't been for a last minute drive by Carson Wentz and a 61 yard field goal by Jake Elliot to win the game. Sometimes these things happen. At least the Lions are still in the wild card hunt.

I'm doing well, thanks! Sorry I wasn't here when you posted. I was watching the Eagles-Cowboys game and when it was over I had to go to bed because it was so late.

I hope you had a good day and you're feeling better, Mark!
Old 11-20-2017, 08:49 AM
Elite Fan

Malcom Young from Ac/dc and Charles Manson both died and David Cassidy is pretty close. It reallly happen in threes.

True, Alex. I'll take that kinda luck all that matters is that they won. Red Wings blew a two goal lead in the third period
Old 11-20-2017, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, I heard about Malcolm Young. He'd been suffering from dementia for a long time, so this is really sad. Everyone said he was the heart and soul of AC/DC. I'm also sad about David Cassidy. He may need a liver transplant to save his life. We've been losing so many people lately.

Well, the way I see it, the Lions have just as much of a chance as the Falcons, Seahawks, and the Panthers to get those two wildcard spots, Mark. They're certainly doing better than the Cowboys.

I hope you had a good day, Mark! And I hope you're feeling better.
Old 11-20-2017, 05:35 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah they're definitely both on the outs health wise and as much of a jerk I feel like maybe Malcom passing away is what he wanted. He was definitely very sick and even a few years ago he was forgetting how to play the music and the same thing for David Cassidy sometimes the quality of life makes someone so miserable they prefer the alternative.

Did you want me to take the post count tonight?
Old 11-20-2017, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Yeah they're definitely both on the outs health wise and as much of a jerk I feel like maybe Malcom passing away is what he wanted. He was definitely very sick and even a few years ago he was forgetting how to play the music and the same thing for David Cassidy sometimes the quality of life makes someone so miserable they prefer the alternative.

Did you want me to take the post count tonight?
Don't worry, I already took the post count, Mark. I didn't want to ask you to until you felt 100% better. You can do it next week if you like.

I know how that feels, Mark. But I'd rather you stuck around for a long time, okay? I nearly bought the farm years ago, and it was going to be self-inflicted, but I've come a long way since then. There are things that can be endured and overcome. But I do get depressed when I hear about what happens to these other people.
Old 11-20-2017, 05:53 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks I appreciate that a lot I'll do it next week for sure as it's part of the job

I'll be around for as long as my natural life will allow, hopefully Life is very predictable and anything is possible but we both need to stick around for the foreseeable future

I'm gonna go watch some hockey but I'll be back later before last night the wings were 6 - 2 - 1 in the last 9 and then we blew a 2 goal lead I didn't realize we were 3rd in our division realistically we could lose 2 or more games and still have the first wildcard spot
Old 11-20-2017, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No problem, Mark. I think you're an awesome person and I'm proud to call you my friend and co-mod. I certainly hope you stick around as long as possible. And you can do the count next week.

That's okay, Mark, I was gonna go watch Monday Night Football. I think you may have seen my post. I hope the Wings do better tonight. It's great that you could still end up with a wildcard spot. My Eagles could clinch the NFC East by next week if the Cowboys lose to the Chargers and the Eagles beat the Bears. If the Cowboys beat the Chargers, the Eagles can clinch the division by beating the Bears and the Seahawks.

See you later, Mark! Enjoy the game!
Old 11-21-2017, 07:39 PM
Elite Fan

Old 11-21-2017, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Mark! How are you doing today? Feeling better?

I'm sorry I wasn't here earlier. This is Thanksgiving and Black Friday week, and as usual my job is absolute chaos. I didn't get out of work on time. I'll be so glad when the holidays are over.

Some sad news. David Cassidy passed away today.