Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2017, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Mindhunter is such an great show
Old 11-13-2017, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww, I'm sorry you couldn't watch the Steelers game, Sam. I keep forgetting that you're 14 to 16 hours ahead of us depending on whether it's Daylight Savings Time or Standard Time. Do you watch the games later on, or do you actually stay up really late(or early) to watch them?

Yeah, I heard about the One Tree Hill creator being accused. And now Andrew Kreisberg, the producer of Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, and Supergirl is the latest celebrity to have sexual harassment or assault charges brought against him. It's an epidemic.

Hi, Mark! Yeah, I don't have Netflix. Sorry. I can't watch any of those Netflix shows, including the Marvel shows either. Mindhunters sounds cool. Wasn't there a movie with the same title that was also about FBI agents chasing serial killers starring Val Kilmer a while back?

I'm glad you're happy that the Lions won. I do feel like they have a real shot this season. And next week they play the Bears, who are still in rebuilding mode, so that should be a win for them as well. Why would you cheer for the Vikings? They're your divisional rivals. What sport are the Minnesota Wild?

I'm glad you're feeling better. I did get some sleep, but as usual it wasn't nearly enough. I'm just glad I have Thanksgiving and Black Friday off next week.
Old 11-13-2017, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I normal just check out the highlights, since I haven't had the time to watch an full game lately. I'm not surprised Mark Schawhn was been accused tbh, since he seemed obsessed with certain actresses on the show and I've heard rumours that two of the main actresses were uncomfortable wearing revealing clothing on the show due to him.
Old 11-13-2017, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow, I hope one of those actresses wasn't Hilarie Burton. She already accused Ben Affleck of inappropriate behavior.

Oh, I see. I often watch highlights as well on YouTube. I'm watching Monday Night Football right now, Panthers vs. Dolphins.

They're playing games in London and Mexico City these days, so maybe one day the NFL will come to Sydney?
Old 11-13-2017, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yep, it was unfortunately But she isn't the only one from the cast I think, since Joy (who played Haley) said an few days ago that she like the environment on set and previously called Mark an dick for the way he treated Sophia Bush (not sure what the full context about that though). Not 100% sure whether any of main actresses got harassed by him or not, but it's not looking good since they were all reluctance to wear any revealing clothing on the show but have had no issues doing that on other shows.
I would love it if did, but's pretty unlikely due to the travel time and time difference.
Old 11-13-2017, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh man, I feel so bad for her. It's been rough lately.

OMG, Sophia Bush got mistreated as well? Yeah, this doesn't look good. I hope the facts about this come out soon.

It's a shame that such a dedicated Steelers fan like you can't watch the games live. But lucky for you it seems you're gonna run away with your division, so you only have to prepare for the playoffs. And the Patriots.

If the Eagles win the game against the Cowboys next week(who just lost to the Falcons), we should have a really easy road to winning the NFC East for the rest of the season. And I'm hoping the Lions can catch up to the Vikings for Mark.
Old 11-13-2017, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, it sucks for her but Hilarie seems like such an trooper so I think she will be fine. Supposedly, but it does make since none of them seem to have had an relationship with Mark since the show ended and none of them seem to miss it at all. I doubt that writer will be the only one to say anything since she didn't join the show until around season 6/7 and the whole harassment probably started long before then.
It does suck, but I'm used to it when it comes to American shows and stuff.
Old 11-14-2017, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Yeah, it sucks for her but Hilarie seems like such an trooper so I think she will be fine. Supposedly, but it does make since none of them seem to have had an relationship with Mark since the show ended and none of them seem to miss it at all. I doubt that writer will be the only one to say anything since she didn't join the show until around season 6/7 and the whole harassment probably started long before then.
It does suck, but I'm used to it when it comes to American shows and stuff.
I like Hilarie a lot. She's really good on Lethal Weapon, where her character is dating Martin Riggs, which isn't easy.

I think that this has just been Hollywood's dirty little secret for decades, and Hollywood is just now paying for it. All those Hollywood stars gave Roman Polanski a standing ovation at the Oscars even though he's an admitted child molester who drugged, raped, and sodomized a 13 year old girl back in the 70's and has been living in France ever since to avoid extradition back to Los Angeles.
Old 11-14-2017, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I like Hilarie a lot. She's really good on Lethal Weapon, where her character is dating Martin Riggs, which isn't easy.

I think that this has just been Hollywood's dirty little secret for decades, and Hollywood is just now paying for it. All those Hollywood stars gave Roman Polanski a standing ovation at the Oscars even though he's an admitted child molester who drugged, raped, and sodomized a 13 year old girl back in the 70's and has been living in France ever since to avoid extradition back to Los Angeles.
Me too She's been great on every show I've seen her in (One Tree Hill, Lethal Weapon & White Collar) and seems she like an really awesome person in real life.
Yeah it definitely sounds like and it's great to see that all of this is finally coming out.
Old 11-14-2017, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Sam!

I couldn't believe she was the same actress on One Tree Hill. I was like, that was her? The hot one? She still looks good. She's the one Lucas ended up with after Chad Michael Murray ruined things between him and Sophia Bush like an idiot by cheating on her with Paris Hilton, forcing the writers to break up Lucas and Brooke and put Lucas with Peyton, right? Moron. And I'm glad I never watched that show given what a perv the creator is.

I think after this Sunday we're gonna have a pretty good idea who goes to the playoffs. I think your Steelers and my Eagles are in pretty good shape, along with the Patriots, Rams, Chiefs, and Vikings. But I hope that Mark's team, the Lions, make it in as well as a wildcard. They have a pretty easy schedule coming up.
Old 11-14-2017, 06:01 PM
Elite Fan

Better make it in as the wildcard. How many wildcard spots do they have in NFL? I know that NHL has too so far although they've only used that format for a couple years.

Hope you all are doing well doctor said I have a short flu bug so luckily that's all. Sorry I haven't posted much! I promise I'll make up for it

If I stop responding it's because I dosed off but I'll post in the morning if there are more after mine
Old 11-14-2017, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Sam!

I couldn't believe she was the same actress on One Tree Hill. I was like, that was her? The hot one? She still looks good. She's the one Lucas ended up with after Chad Michael Murray ruined things between him and Sophia Bush like an idiot by cheating on her with Paris Hilton, forcing the writers to break up Lucas and Brooke and put Lucas with Peyton, right? Moron. And I'm glad I never watched that show given what a perv the creator is.

I think after this Sunday we're gonna have a pretty good idea who goes to the playoffs. I think your Steelers and my Eagles are in pretty good shape, along with the Patriots, Rams, Chiefs, and Vikings. But I hope that Mark's team, the Lions, make it in as well as a wildcard. They have a pretty easy schedule coming up.
Yeah it is Tbh Lucas and Peyton were tended to endgame and Chophia situation started up long before they even got back together and the writing for their relationships was always highlighted how wrong they were each other. Honestly, their relationship played an much bigger part in why they went back there in the first place in S2 then them breaking up in S4.

Yes we are and that's great for both of our teams what's the Eagles schedule in the last few weeks of the season?
Old 11-14-2017, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think each conference only has two wildcard spots now since they expanded the conferences from three divisions each to four - north, south, east, and west. There used to be three wildcards prior to that. The Eagles, Rams, Saints, and Vikings seem to have the divisions locked up right now. The Seahawks, Panthers, Cowboys, and Lions are all in the wildcard hunt. Forget about the Packers because without Aaron Rodgers they're done. The Falcons are still alive, but it'll take a miracle for them to pass the Panthers. The Lions do have a chance because their schedule gets easier.

I'm doing okay, thanks, Mark! And a flu isn't that bad. You should be better soon. I had one during the winter last year and it knocked me out. I saw bright spots in front of my eyes when I was at work, so I knew I wasn't gonna come in the next day. And don't worry about it, Mark. Just focus on resting and getting better, okay?

Don't worry, I've dozed off many times, usually on Thursdays.
Old 11-14-2017, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The Packers losing Rodgers definitely would help the Lions chance though, since they look pretty bad without him really.
Old 11-14-2017, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Yeah it is Tbh Lucas and Peyton were tended to endgame and Chophia situation started up long before they even got back together and the writing for their relationships was always highlighted how wrong they were each other. Honestly, their relationship played an much bigger part in why they went back there in the first place in S2 then them breaking up in S4.

Yes we are and that's great for both of our teams what's the Eagles schedule in the last few weeks of the season?
Yeah, that's what I thought. My co-mod on The Borgias board watched OTH and she wasn't happy with the way things turned out.

Well, the Eagles play the Cowboys this weekend on Sunday Night Football, which is the most important game of the season. If they beat the Cowboys they go to 9-1 and the Cowboys will drop to 5-5 and they'll have little chance of making the wildcard spot, which is good for Mark and the Lions. After that the Eagles play the Bears(easy win), then they go to the west coast to play the Seahawks and the Rams, which should be the toughest part of their remaining schedule. Then it gets easy with the Giants, the Raiders(on the last Monday Night Football game of the season on Christmas Day), and finally the Cowboys on New Year's eve, and they might just sit and rest most of their players for that game if they clinch the division by then.

The Lions have the Bears, Vikings, Ravens, Buccaneers, the Bears again, the Bengals, and finally the Packers at home.

The Steelers play the Titans, Packers, Bengals, Ravens, Patriots, Texans, and then close out the season against the Browns, so your schedule is only a little bit tougher.