Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2017, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey guys How have you guys been?
Old 11-11-2017, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Mark. Black Label Society? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

I'm glad you've been in touch with your doctor. I'm glad the meds are making you feel better, but go easy on them. I just hope you can get some sleep with them.

I got some sleep, but it's really cold out. I'm gonna take a hot shower and go crawl into bed. Oh, and the Lions play the Packers on Monday Night Football this week! Good luck!

Yep, the accusations are exploding all over the place. I can't feel too sorry for Hollywood because they had it coming.

Hey, Sam! How are you? I've been fine, thanks!
Old 11-11-2017, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I've been great, what about you? All of accusations coming out in the last month or so just has been crazy.
Old 11-11-2017, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, I've been okay. Just tired from work. Holiday season is always the worst in retail.

Yeah, it seems everyone in Hollywood is getting accuse of molesting or harassing someone. They might wanna slow down and follow some due process, no?

Steelers vs. Colts this weekend! I'm pretty sure you're gonna win that one. My team has a bye this week.
Old 11-11-2017, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Thanks, Mark. Black Label Society? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

I'm glad you've been in touch with your doctor. I'm glad the meds are making you feel better, but go easy on them. I just hope you can get some sleep with them.

I got some sleep, but it's really cold out. I'm gonna take a hot shower and go crawl into bed. Oh, and the Lions play the Packers on Monday Night Football this week! Good luck!

Yep, the accusations are exploding all over the place. I can't feel too sorry for Hollywood because they had it coming.

Hey, Sam! How are you? I've been fine, thanks!
Good band

I hope I can too At least the pain has gone away so I can at least sit and type on my laptop instead of that stupid phone

Yeah, it's really cold out here too. It's weird not being able to go out and jog everyday Oh how I hate you, Winter. It's not even really Winter weather yet though

Bahaha, GO LIONS! Michigan beat Maryland in college football and Detroit are playing badly against Columbus (Michigan's mortal enemy)

Hope you're having a good evening!
Old 11-11-2017, 06:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Hey guys How have you guys been?
Hi Hope you've been well!
Old 11-11-2017, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey, Mark! My evening is okay, thanks.

I'm glad the pain is gone, at least. Which reminds me... I ran out of Advil.

Oh, I know it's gotta be cold out there for you in Michigan. That damn lake effect has gotta be brutal. And yes, the news said it was gonna be unusually cold for Autumn this time of year. Feels like frikkin' January.

Well, with Aaron Rodgers out of the picture, the Packers have been playing lousy, so I think your Lions may have a good shot. And next week you play the Browns, so that shouldn't be too difficult. Your schedule gets easier after this Monday. Congrats to Michigan U beating Maryland!
Old 11-11-2017, 06:42 PM
Elite Fan

Better go get some more! Ibuprofen does the trick sometimes for me but not always.

Yeah, the lake effect and the storm fronts from that area are definitely dreadful. I wish I was rich enough to move somewhere warmer but alas, I'm not

I hope we have a good shot It'd be nice to have the Lions finish of a season fairly well. The rest of our pro sports teams are a disaster right now
Old 11-11-2017, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Well, I've been okay. Just tired from work. Holiday season is always the worst in retail.

Yeah, it seems everyone in Hollywood is getting accuse of molesting or harassing someone. They might wanna slow down and follow some due process, no?

Steelers vs. Colts this weekend! I'm pretty sure you're gonna win that one. My team has a bye this week.
Yeah, that's not an surprise really They might want to do that too, but most of them have admitted to it so I'm not sure about that. I hope so, but we always play well against the Colts and they are pretty bad without Luck this season too.
Old 11-11-2017, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah, that's not an surprise really They might want to do that too, but most of them have admitted to it so I'm not sure about that. I hope so, but we always play well against the Colts and they are pretty bad without Luck this season too.
Oh, I know, Sam. And a lot of those guys deserve to go down. But I'd still like people to slow down and let the system do the work.

Yeah, bad luck about Andrew Luck this season. Pardon the pun. Can you believe how many players went out with injuries? Odell Beckham Jr., Aaron Rodgers, Deshaun Watson, etc. Thank goodness Big Ben is still in there for your Steelers. Carson Wetnz and the Eagles have the week off, so I have nothing to watch this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Better go get some more! Ibuprofen does the trick sometimes for me but not always.

Yeah, the lake effect and the storm fronts from that area are definitely dreadful. I wish I was rich enough to move somewhere warmer but alas, I'm not

I hope we have a good shot It'd be nice to have the Lions finish of a season fairly well. The rest of our pro sports teams are a disaster right now
I will when I get paid this Thursday, Mark. I love Ibuprofen.

Oh, I live near the Delaware River, so we get a little of that here. I also wish I could afford to live somewhere warmer, like Jacksonville, Florida or San Diego, California. Let's hope we can both afford do that someday, Mark.

You do have a good shot, Mark. That guy they have replacing Rodgers for the Packers hasn't won a game yet. I'm pretty sure you can catch up to the Vikings and get a wildcard spot in the playoffs if your team stays healthy.

I'm going to bed now, guys. I have to get up early and walk to work in this cold. So I'll see you both later!

Goodnight, Sam! Goodnight, Mark! Sleep well and I'll see you tomorrow! :hud:
Old 11-11-2017, 06:57 PM
Elite Fan

Have a good night and sleep well!

Both of you!
Old 11-11-2017, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Oh, I know, Sam. And a lot of those guys deserve to go down. But I'd still like people to slow down and let the system do the work.

Yeah, bad luck about Andrew Luck this season. Pardon the pun. Can you believe how many players went out with injuries? Odell Beckham Jr., Aaron Rodgers, Deshaun Watson, etc. Thank goodness Big Ben is still in there for your Steelers. Carson Wetnz and the Eagles have the week off, so I have nothing to watch this weekend.
Especially guys like Kevin Spacey Yeah, our schedule has been made a lot easier because of some of those injures so I'm not really complaining about it lol, but hopefully they are all back strong next year.
Old 11-12-2017, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Especially guys like Kevin Spacey Yeah, our schedule has been made a lot easier because of some of those injures so I'm not really complaining about it lol, but hopefully they are all back strong next year.
Well, the Steelers just won again, Sam! They beat the Colts and are now 7-2 and you have a clear path to winning the AFC North.

OMG, there are even more accusations of sexual harassment. Brett Ratner, no-talent director who ruined X-Men 3, has also been accused of sexual harassment, and Gal Gadot has refused to work on the Wonder Woman sequel until Ratner has been removed from any involvement in it. These guys in Hollywood are falling like dominoes.

Hi, Mark! Your Lions also won today! They beat the Browns, which is not that difficult, and are now 5-4 and still in second place behind the Vikings. So you're still in the playoff hunt and you have a good shot at the wildcard slot.

I hope you're feeling a little better today, Mark. And I hope you got enough sleep.
Old 11-12-2017, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Well, the Steelers just won again, Sam! They beat the Colts and are now 7-2 and you have a clear path to winning the AFC North.

OMG, there are even more accusations of sexual harassment. Brett Ratner, no-talent director who ruined X-Men 3, has also been accused of sexual harassment, and Gal Gadot has refused to work on the Wonder Woman sequel until Ratner has been removed from any involvement in it. These guys in Hollywood are falling like dominoes.
Yeah, heard that but due to time differences I couldn't watch. I heard about that one too and apparently the Mark Schawhn (who created One Tree Hill) is the latest who has been accused.
Old 11-12-2017, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Hi, Mark! Your Lions also won today! They beat the Browns, which is not that difficult, and are now 5-4 and still in second place behind the Vikings. So you're still in the playoff hunt and you have a good shot at the wildcard slot.

I hope you're feeling a little better today, Mark. And I hope you got enough sleep.
Feelt a bit better, thanks

Stoked that the lions won If I cheered for any other teem it'd be the Vikings, probably Minnesota Wild are probably my favorite other NHL team, too.

It's too bad that you don't have Netflix, their new original series Mindhunters is REALLY good. It's based on the book Mindhunter: Inside the FBI's Elite Serial Crime Unit and is the early day of studying serial killers

Have a good night! Get some sleep