Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2017, 07:42 PM
Elite Fan

^ It's better to not have friends sometimes. You are hurt less this way. That's the beauty of making friends from all 4 corners of the world
Old 11-09-2017, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, I felt that way in my 20's. But now I'm actually glad to have friends after being alone for so long. The only problem is having friends in so many countries and time zones does make it difficult. I sometimes wish we all lived near each other instead of only communicating by posts and texts, and having to coordinate with when everyone is home and awake. That gets complicated. I only ever met my FF friends in person on a few occasions.
Old 11-09-2017, 07:56 PM
Elite Fan

Yes it's the stupid time differences.
You have met people from here in real life? Wow that's awesome. That must have been a blast.
Old 11-09-2017, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yep. But only the friends I met on the Heroes board. I started posting there first when I first came to FF. I met Lauren(real name Janelle), the co-mod there who's from Australia, and Jasmine(former co-mod of the Jennifer Garner board), who's from Canada, at San Diego Comic Con in 2013. I also met my co-mod on The Borgias board when I went to visit her in Europe.
Old 11-09-2017, 08:06 PM
Elite Fan

That's mega awesome you met her!

Alex I need to sleep. It's 3.05am here
Be back tomorrow and sweet dreams
Old 11-09-2017, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yep, it was!

Uhhh, yeah... I think I just told you that on TPAM thread. I know it's nearly 3am where you are.

Good night and sleep well, Vicki! Sweet dreams!
Old 11-10-2017, 11:59 AM
Elite Fan

There was a murder-suicide here. Guy murdered his wife and then tried to kill his 5 year old then killed himself. Kid is still in a coma

I just heard Kevin Spacey got recast in a movie. Stuff is getting outta control
Old 11-10-2017, 11:59 AM
Elite Fan

There was a murder-suicide here. Guy murdered his wife and then tried to kill his 5 year old then killed himself. Kid is still in a coma

I just heard Kevin Spacey got recast in a movie. Stuff is getting outta control
Old 11-10-2017, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Mark!

OMG, that's horrible. So much of this stuff in the news lately. I hope the kid makes it through. I feel so badly for him.

Yeah, I heard about Kevin Spacey. Those sexual misconduct accusations have forced Ridley Scott to reshoot his scenes with Christopher Plummer replacing him. I guess he's gonna digitally insert him in there because the movie's already been completed and is close to being released.

I hope you're feeling okay, Mark.
Old 11-10-2017, 08:19 PM
Elite Fan

Hi Alex still have a fever and achy but I'm trying to post as I can. With peripheral neuropathy and a fever it feels like your body is on fire plus my joints are sore. Not looking for sympathy or anything but just saying I'm not slacking on posting on purpose!

Hope you and Vicki are both doing good did you hear about Louis Ck? Flat out admitted to everything...dang
Old 11-10-2017, 08:21 PM
Elite Fan

Mark you don't need to explain anything. we just want you to feel better.

However, I do feel you should request a MST because you need to rest.
Old 11-10-2017, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Hi Alex still have a fever and achy but I'm trying to post as I can. With peripheral neuropathy and a fever it feels like your body is on fire plus my joints are sore. Not looking for sympathy or anything but just saying I'm not slacking on posting on purpose!

Hope you and Vicki are both doing good did you hear about Louis Ck? Flat out admitted to everything...dang
OMG, Mark. Well you're gonna get sympathy from me because I don't like seeing you like this. Can you please go see a doctor just to be on the safe side, even if it's just a cold or a flu? I'm doing well, but don't make me worry about you, okay? And if you need an MST please let me know.

Yeah, I heard about Louis Ck. And now George Takei from Star Trek is being accused of molesting a young man. Man, it's like the floodgates are open now.
Old 11-10-2017, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

I'm okay for now I might see a doctor on Monday but right now it's just a fever and what not. I think we're good without a MST for now. Thanks for the support

Yeah Hollywood is messed up and I think we're just seeing the start of it I just wonder how many of them are real or not.

Have a good night
Old 11-10-2017, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, if you see a doctor on Monday that's good. But please get rest and drink hot liquids or soup, okay? Please, look at my sig and understand that I don't take illnesses lightly.

No problem, Mark. You have my support.

Yeah, I only wonder how many more accusations are gonna come out. It seems like more and more each week since the Weinstein thing broke.

Are you going to bed now, Mark? Okay, goodnight and sleep well, and feel better soon!

I have to go to bed too, Vicki. I have work tomorrow. I'll talk to you soon! Goodnight and sleep well!
Old 11-11-2017, 09:08 AM
Elite Fan

I definitely have been My doctor ordered some higher dose of pain meds so for the last few hours I've been feeling great..we'll see how long it lasts I know you dont

Hopefully you both got some sleep and have a good day I'll be around to catch up on some boards while these meds are keeping me up somehow Not gonna question it

Looks like Andrew Kreisberg got hit with the sexual assault bug too

I have this song on repeat for whatever reason

Last edited by Ropetuned; 11-11-2017 at 02:32 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread